TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheGame2705

Feedback for JHawk Rant

Guest TheGame2705

I didn't like it. I posted this in here cuz that's where it usually is. I didn't find it horrible or anything just disagreed with stuff in it and got tired of all the name plays (Hungry Hungry Hippos mostly). I got mad when he called one blown spot of Hurricane/Nowinski and said if it had more time it would have been great. With the time given, it SUCKED. That Eye of the Hurricane into a spinebuster was one of the worst blown spots I've seen. Then you gave the women's match a dud. I don't know about you but that match got me going (no not sexually but it was the only thing I liked about that night besides the tag match). That's just injustice to give it a dud. The crowd was really into it. The usual women's fighting wasn't bad at all either.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

*disagrees*

Then you gave the women's match a dud. I don't know about you but that match got me going (no not sexually

NO! Gheyme wasn't turned on? Someone get Shawn O'haire out there STAT!

Guest DrTom

It's important to remember that match ratings and opinions are very subjective. I liked Raw a little more than JHawk did (probably the first time in a while that's happened), but I thought his recap was as good as ever.

Guest TheGame2705

CWM I snicker...very much so. If you're gonna be your usual illiterate, stupid-minded, cunt self, it's spelled Sean O'Haire and I used to mark for Mark Jindrak not his overrated partner but that has nothing to do with anything.

That's true Tom. Ratings are subjective I just thought I'd comment on what I didn't like about it. Hey he asks for feedback.

Guest Respect The 'Taker

Hey, hey , hey don't flame CWM. Honestly he's a genuinely funny person, and your just taking him the wrong way.

Don't take the guy so seriously, LAUGH WITH HIM, trust me it's a lot more fun that away.

...that and the fact he's got stroke around here, so be nice

UYI - Not what you know, but who

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Hey, hey , hey don't flame CWM. Honestly he's a genuinely funny person, and your just taking him the wrong way.

Don't take the guy so seriously, LAUGH WITH HIM, trust me it's a lot more fun that away.

...that and the fact he's got stroke around here, so be nice

UYI - Not what you know, but who

Indeed.

Besides Gheyme you made be a worldclass "flamer" but not in this sense.

Guest TheGame2705

Ummm......ooooo burn? Telling a flamer he's a flamer....novel idea....and if I read what you wrote as you spelled it, then I made Be a flamer? Be..a Arthur? Ah well so I made a bitch from the Golden Girls a dyke.

Guest Retro Rob
Ummm......ooooo burn? Telling a flamer he's a flamer....novel idea....and if I read what you wrote as you spelled it, then I made Be a flamer? Be..a Arthur? Ah well so I made a bitch from the Golden Girls a dyke.

C'mon, the Golden Girls-sex flames were so six months ago. Sadly I'm not even kidding about that, someone actually stooped down to that level... and now you did too "The Game". How nice.

Guest Respect The 'Taker

Someone ban TheGame...

Your sleeping with Dames, right CWM? Pull the strings, my man

UYI

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Me sleeping with Dames?

That's a lie!

there's no sleeping whatsoever involved.

Guest TheGame2705

I hope all of you know you're flaming outside of flaming. Take that as a warning.

Guest TheGame2705

so.....take it as a warning like you'd take Kurt Cocain's wang and like it

Guest Respect The 'Taker
so.....take it as a warning like you'd take Kurt Cocain's wang and like it

Excuse me for pointing this out, but you too are flaming outside the No Holds Barred Folder.

Don't hit me with the "but HE started it!" crap either.

And HOW DARE YOU insult Kurt Cobain by cleverly changing his last name into that of a drug!....we all know he preferred heroin, *IDIOT*

UYI

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Okay, that's about enough. Get it all out of your systems in NHB or just drop it altogether.

I gave this thing a little bit of time because I thought it'd be done with quickly enough, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

No one's getting a warning, but please, take the flaming to NHB next time.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

blah. Fuck gheyme's been banned at WDI and other places so many times before I'm sure he's been banned here before anyway.

But I'll stop.

Guest Respect The 'Taker
He's being mean APO. :(

Brilliant choice of Moderator to sympathise with, Game, just brilliant.