TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CoreyLazarus416

Stupid arguments

Guest CoreyLazarus416

So I chat with this kid that calls himself Angry Johnny. He used to visit Bolt.com's WWF board a lot, and I used to do NWA reports for his site SmarkTown. So we're chatting right now, and he says NWA sucks. Hey, that's fine, he's entitled to an opinion, but I ask him to back up his words.

His points:

*AJ Styles no-sells

*LowKi is a wannabe Tajiri

*The X-Division is like "trampoline wrestling"

My counter-points:

*AJ Styles sells just as much as Kurt Angle does

*LowKi and Tajiri not only do different kicks, but that's their only thing in common

*Name me one North American cruiserweight match in the past 2 years that hasn't been 85% spotfest

Now he's lambasting LowKi for being vanilla on the mic...

Guest CoreyLazarus416

...so he suddenly tells me LowKi does 400 moonsaults in a typical NWA match...has LowKi ever done a SINGLE moonsault yet in NWA?

Guest CoreyLazarus416

FYI, I'm Cliff Young NOW

vgws42: but the fact remains, if you offer NOTHING on the microphone you're place is the good ol' dark match

Cliff Young NOW: Keep that in mind the next time Chris Benoit main-events

Cliff Young NOW: Because LowKi's very character is one that does his talking in the ring, as cliché as it sounds

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Not that I've seen.

Don't blame the kid.

WWE has made us beleive that cruisers are for hoss's to squash.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Nah, I DO blame the kid. He used to be heavily anti-WWF (with the exception of the SmackDown 6), and pro-NWA, and now he's changing his mind without any real reason. Sorry, but I take heavy offense when somebody tries to preach their opinion as the truth and can't even get their facts straight to support said opinion.

Guest J*ingus

1. As far as I remember, Low-Ki has never done a moonsault in a TNA match, and I've attended half of them live.

2. "Vanilla" on the mic? With that terrifyingly deep voice of his? Bullshit.

3. In the dark match, right. Ricky Steamboat was a blah promo man half the time, should he have worked dark matches all his life?

4. AJ Styles no-sells? Hell, this guy needs to see some of his Wildside matches with Jason "No pain!" Cross, who makes Styles look like Ricky Morton. (Okay, that's unfair to Jason, he's not that bad, but still, the kid's assertation is bullshit.)

5. If the X Division is "trampoline wrestling", what would this kid call the entire WCW cruiserweight division in its glory days?

Guest dreamer420

I think that kid needs to watch and actually pay attention to a TNA show before making claims like that.