TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Guest Bruiser Chong

Hey fazzle, post the picture after that one where the girls are asking where their money for posing with you is. :D

And Teke, my main man, ya look like you're gettin' ready to make your first communion or something.

Guest teke184
Hey fazzle, post the picture after that one where the girls are asking where their money for posing with you is. :D

And Teke, my main man, ya look like you're gettin' ready to make your first communion or something.

Actually, that's a pic from right before I got inducted into a honor society. I don't keep many digital pics of myself around so that one keeps getting reused. At least I didn't produce the prom ones I have around here somewhere...

Guest fazzle

Actually...I think if I paid money, it would be for the lesbian pics.....but I'm not gonna post those here :)

Guest MaxPower27
The Poet

Not the best pic. My face looks a little more pudgy than normal and I need to shave. Or maybe not. I miss my beard.

I like your treehouse. :P

Guest SP-1

It is an awesome treehouse, isn't it? Unfortunately it isn't mine. That's in a friend's backyard. :)

Guest Bruiser Chong
Hey fazzle, post the picture after that one where the girls are asking where their money for posing with you is.  :D

Actually, that's a pic from right before I got inducted into a honor society. I don't keep many digital pics of myself around so that one keeps getting reused. At least I didn't produce the prom ones I have around here somewhere...

I remember those pics too, Teke. Pretty much the same look, IIRC.

Guest JaKyL25

These were taken with my digital camera as soon as I saw this thread, so that I could give TSM the most up-to-date images featuring ME, Jakyl25.

Here's a head/face shot:

picture%20026.jpg

Here's a full-body shot (this required me to figure out the self-timer!)

picture.jpg

(Yes, that is a multitude of wrestling tapes on the shelf of my closet. Yes, those are my Kindergarden handprints behind me, and yes, that is a painting of a dog and a cat.)

Guest Incandenza

I just remembered I'm chugging a Bud Light in that picture. I'm so embarassed.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I look like a creepy cross between the de-masked Kane (if I were taller..) and Uncle Fester.

Guest TheGame2705

I feel cheated. I always thought SP was black and was thus uninterested but he's a HOTTIE.

Guest The ChriZa

Its me! Your resident...guy who no one knows!

But that's all right! Behold, his horrible face!

Me

And again?

Me Again

Okay okay...just ONE more...

Me 3

Do not adjust your monitors...I really am this beautiful. Or gay, I've been called both. Well all right, just the latter.

Guest The ChriZa

Also, let the record show that CanadianChick and Tiffani Malibu are both tasty. CC needs a bigger pic though, but that's just one man's humble opinion.

Guest Memphis
Its me! Your resident...guy who no one knows!

But that's all right! Behold, his horrible face!

Me

And again?

Me Again

Okay okay...just ONE more...

Me 3

Do not adjust your monitors...I really am this beautiful. Or gay, I've been called both. Well all right, just the latter.

Funny how that you're SO gay that the server crashed.

Fag.

Metal M

Guest EricMM
I always thought SP was black

Why the HELL did I have that same impression for so long, same as TheGame? SP did you post a pic of a black guy with you name on it at some point?

Guest Zack Malibu
Also, let the record show that CanadianChick and Tiffani Malibu are both tasty.

For the love of...

Should we tell him?

Guest Incandenza

Why the HELL did I have that same impression for so long, same as TheGame? SP did you post a pic of a black guy with you name on it at some point?

This is doubly strange, because I thought I was black, too. These revealed threads hold so many surprises.

Guest The Superstar

Yeah, I think he had a picture of a black guy from Star Trek as his avatar for quite a while.

Guest The Old Me

This is doubly strange, because I thought I was black, too. These revealed threads hold so many surprises.

Odd. I too thought he was black.

Zach- don't bother telling him.

Guest SP-1
Yeah, I think he had a picture of a black guy from Star Trek as his avatar for quite a while.

Bingo. Avery Brooks (as Captain Sisko).

Though a friend (who is black), has told me that I must have some black in me somewhere cuz I got SOUL~!. Which was, quite possibly, the greatest complement I've ever gotten.

And Game, thanks. Still uninterested, but thanks. I'll take it as a complement. :)

Guest TheGame2705

Hahaha yeah I know you're uninterested just wanted to point it out.

Guest The ChriZa
Funny how that you're SO gay that the server crashed.

Fag.

Metal M

The server crashed? Eh?

Guest Retro Rob

My friend just got a digital camera. The one picture I have of myself is DEFINITELY not being seen by anyone. It was like 4 AM and we were trying to see who could pull off the funniest "sexy picture" to send to various people in chat rooms. Needless to say, stuffed animals got involved and it is actually quite disturbing.

That is all.