TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Guest stardust
Ok, so here's the latest of me. It was taken at 3 am and tired....so bear with me. I did take one with a beaming smile, but it looked goofy. And the lack of avatar like cleavage is because I didn't have a bra to help at the time.

Do you just set the timer on your digital camera or do you actually get someone to take those for you? For example, your current avatar, I've never been able to get THAT good of a shot of my assets. Just curious. *grin*

Guest SweetNSexyDiva
Ok, so here's the latest of me.  It was taken at 3 am and tired....so bear with me.  I did take one with a beaming smile, but it looked goofy.  And the lack of avatar like cleavage is because I didn't have a bra to help at the time.

Do you just set the timer on your digital camera or do you actually get someone to take those for you? For example, your current avatar, I've never been able to get THAT good of a shot of my assets. Just curious. *grin*

Actually, I just position the camera and click the mouse. I don't do anything special. ::shrugs shoulders:: I can see what the camera sees on my monitor.

Guest stardust
Ok, so here's the latest of me.  It was taken at 3 am and tired....so bear with me.  I did take one with a beaming smile, but it looked goofy.  And the lack of avatar like cleavage is because I didn't have a bra to help at the time.

Actually, I just position the camera and click the mouse. I don't do anything special. ::shrugs shoulders:: I can see what the camera sees on my monitor.

Awesome. My digital camera doesn't let me do that. Damn.

(gulps) Not bad.

OK, since everyone was having the glasses debate a page back, I went back and found a pic of me with my glasses. I'm another one who hates contacts, but I only need my glasses for distance, which is why I don't always have 'em on.

It's a huge pic, so let it load...

booze.jpg

Guest SweetNSexyDiva
You know Malibu, if you weren't such a fucking cool guy I'd hate you.

Why would you hate him? :huh:

Guest stardust

Probably because Zack's an attractive guy. Well, at least I think he's attractive...hard to tell with the beer bottle sticking out of his mouth.

Probably because Zack's an attractive guy. Well, at least I think he's attractive...hard to tell with the beer bottle sticking out of his mouth.

Now now, Zach's just showing us his true talents.

*runs away*

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

*runs away*

Schnap!! :D

Guest EQ

Nah, it was just a joke.

I have no problem admitting that there are some guys out there who are more attractive than me. I don't think I'm that bad though.

Although, I should hate him for the fact that he's got that really hot greek girl wanting him.

Guest stardust

*runs away*

See, I was thinking it would be much more appropriate if one of us females had a picture of us with a beer bottle in our mouths, but to each their own, right?

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

*runs away*

See, I was thinking it would be much more appropriate if one of us females had a picture of us with a beer bottle in our mouths, but to each their own, right?

Especially if the bottle was tucked between breasts! LOL! But...um... I won't be doing that.... :hm:

Guest EQ

*runs away*

OUCH!

Guest stardust
Especially if the bottle was tucked between breasts! LOL! But...um... I won't be doing that.... :hm:

I've actually never even thought of doing that before. Lord help me if I ever get drunk again...

Especially if the bottle was tucked between breasts!  LOL!  But...um...  I won't be doing that....  :hm:

I've actually never even thought of doing that before. Lord help me if I ever get drunk again...

*sends stardust a case of beer and a camera*

Guest stardust
Especially if the bottle was tucked between breasts!  LOL!  But...um...  I won't be doing that....   :hm:

*sends stardust a case of beer and a camera*

Thanks. I'm sure I'll manage to put those to good use somehow.

Guest SweetNSexyDiva
Are you eating a Hot Pocket?

'Cause if you are...*shakes fist*

What's wrong with Hot Pockets?

Are you eating a Hot Pocket?

'Cause if you are...*shakes fist*

What's wrong with Hot Pockets?

I think he was molested by a Hot Pocket as a small child.

"Hot Pocket. Sounds like a sexual disorder, doesn't it? Now look Bobby, sometimes, when fellas don't go on dates, they develop what we call a 'hot pocket'. Doesn't mean you're bad, it just means you need a girlfriend."

"Hot Pocket. Sounds like a sexual disorder, doesn't it? Now look Bobby, sometimes, when fellas don't go on dates, they develop what we call a 'hot pocket'. Doesn't mean you're bad, it just means you need a girlfriend."

Actually, "beer nuts" and "pussyfoot" kind of fit into that category too.

Guest SweetNSexyDiva
Especially if the bottle was tucked between breasts!  LOL!  But...um...  I won't be doing that....  :hm:

The guys at the gay bar taught me how...lol! Ironic! Though, it really isn't that fun to drink that way.