TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Guest The ChriZa

I haven't been here in like 6 months and I can't remember if I ever threw my pics on this thing, so here

My Pics

I've begun collecting pictures where my face is obscured, one brilliant one where I'm taking the photo, and there's a mirror behind the subjects so my face is the flash from the camera. And another of my back, as I was taking a piss.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Oh shit, in that second picture, Bob looks EXACTLY like someone I know, and it's going to drive me fucking nuts until I figure out who.

limo.JPG

Me in a limo in NYC

meandbrad.JPG

Me and Brad Pit...he's waxen though......

meanddic.JPG

I'm the one in the middle.......

Stupid JPEG's...they're all blurry. But you get the idea. If you want to see a cleaned up photo you can IM me.

Guest stardust

I think we're probably just giving you hell because you're an Okie.

As for sharpening images, use an editing program to clarify them and sharpen them. That might help. Also, don't reduce the image size by typing in what size you want them to be, but use percentages instead (it keeps them more true to the actual photo).

The photos come out just fine whenever I scan them and put them as a bitmap. However when they are changed to JPEG or GIF they become blurry.

Besides the only file editing program I have won't allow me to edit them because my "premium" thing has expired. And I ain't paying for more.

So if anyone would let me send them to you and then you upload them cleanly onto a server I'd be much obliged and I'd repost them.

Wait...I thought Damaramu was supposed to be fat. I'm confused now.

Yeah I'm pretty much a hoss. And like I've stated before in other threads. I'm not fat anywhere except my stomach. I have a small gut which the shirt hides.

I've still got more groupies than you.

::goes to WJM's door with rose in hand::

*goes to Zack's house with rose in hand*

Zackey pooh!? Are you home!? What!? You're with another person! You bitch!

*makes a list with ALL of TSM's women on it....*

Time to go through all of them........starting with CanadianChick......*hops plane to Canada*......umm......CC.......what part of Canada do you live in again?

Guest ABOBO

ABOBO PICTURE IS AVATAR. ABOBO ALSO HAVE VACATION PHOTOS SOON, IF ABOBO NOT LEAVE LENSCAP ON AGAIN.

Guest Gathering Moss

In fairness, it would be kind of hard to make a gimmick like this really bad. Although, the first Fonz came pretty close.

I've still got more groupies than you.

::goes to WJM's door with rose in hand::

You're just a skinny kid Zack! I'm a HOSS~! If we go by WWE logic I could take you apart. If we go by real life logic....please don't hurt me.....

Eh, I don't hurt anyone. That's what phone calls to particular family members are for.

You Italians don't scare me. I've been in this business so long...I'm a one man mob.