TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Guest Mole

Ya, this might sound gay or whatever, but I'm bored.

So you fellas look like? See the avatar pic, ya, thats my ugly mug off my fake ID.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I just got a digital camera, so I'll take a few pics of my ugly mug today or tonight, and have my buddy Jason crop them, shorten them, and upload them to his website.

EDIT: Had a friend upload it for me...check my response down below...

Guest the 1inch punch

Well I bear a terrifying resemblance to Liam "United States of Whatever" Lynch

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

You know if I wanted to be very sick, I could say something about how that looks like David after his night with Courtney while Courtney was on the rag.

Guest Kinetic

I started a thread like this a few months ago, so everyone already knows what I look like.

Hot.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Eh, a little rag action wouldn't be so terrible... not that that's what I was doing when that pic was taken.

I've never heard David Arquette before. I've been told I look like Wayne Static, but I don't know who he is.

Oh, and speaking of Pee Wee Herman, Kotz looks shockingly like him in one of those pics in his sig... the one labeled "Hey! I actually look decent!"

I honestly don't know what to think of that last comment. I've heard of vampires before, but what girl would let a guy go down on her while she is on the rag?

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Actually a lot of girls are into that... I won't go into further detail because I think you'd find it quite disgusting.

Oh I'm sure there are guys and girls that do that. Frankly, it is disgusting and I can't see anyone getting turned on by that. But some people are very different.

Oh I'm sure there are guys and girls that do that. Frankly, it is disgusting and I can't see anyone getting turned on by that. But some people are very different.

Out of morbid curiousity, I've wanted to earn my "red wings" but every time I tried, my ex would palm strike me in the forehead. NOT fun.

Dames

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Here's me at the beach. Ladies, the line forms at the right...

meatbeach.jpg

Although, I think I need to put on some weight...

Okay Dames, WAY WAY WAY TOO MUCH INFO. Having sex is one thing. And the woman's senses are greater during this time, but still. I don't think I could ever get turned on that much. So MX just has to deal with the blowjobs.

Okay Dames, WAY WAY WAY TOO MUCH INFO. Having sex is one thing. And the woman's senses are greater during this time, but still. I don't think I could ever get turned on that much. So MX just has to deal with the blowjobs.

Hey! It's not like I actually DID it you know. Trust me....there's a LOT more I could tell you....

But she lurks......

Dames

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

I'd like to preface this post by stating that I am not trying to convince TSM, Dames' lurking girlfriend, or any other girls to give this a try. That's not my place.

However... it has been my experience that even girls that are disgusted by the idea of being eaten out during that time of the month, are driven wild by it when they finally experience it. Due to the added sensation, I would guess. So Dames, I'd advise you not to go for your red wings unless you're prepared to do it again every month.

I'd like to preface this post by stating that I am not trying to convince TSM, Dames' lurking girlfriend, or any other girls to give this a try. That's not my place.

Lurking EX-Girlfriend...

Dames

Guest MrRant
Oh I'm sure there are guys and girls that do that.  Frankly, it is disgusting and I can't see anyone getting turned on by that.  But some people are very different.

Out of morbid curiousity, I've wanted to earn my "red wings" but every time I tried, my ex would palm strike me in the forehead. NOT fun.

Dames

Must....KILL DAMES... for even bringing up earning his Honda's.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

Can I ask how did this thread go from asking what do you look like to talking about earning your red wings???