TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Guest bob_barron

Mole-

That girl is SNL cast member Amy Poehler.

Your picks kick ass- keep em coming

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Yes! People no-sold my repulsiveness~!

**marks out**

And stomp...I saved that pic of you being treated like a dirty whore...it's funny as shit.

Guest Mole

I don't watch SNL, so I don't know shit. You should of just sold the fact that she is your chick.

I'm not in any of these pics though. I would of been, but when I was getting beer, my friend Kobi locked his keys in the car, while it was running, and it was snowing hard out.

My friends then came to get beer also, so I asked them to bring mine back, until the guy came to unlock the car. They took those pics when I was waiting.

Anyway, the box the stuff is on is mine, just with no subs in it. So I am sort of in those pictures.

Lots of Booz

Guest YouDaFoo

When I get my scanner ill show yall a picture of me passed out on my friends pool table(I was drunk!)

Guest EQ

I like the pics of the booze, but it would have been cool if you had a pic at the end of all the empty cans and bottles... with you guys passed out (or at least pretending to be)

Heh

Guest Mole

Papacita, you look gansta.

Eq, the only beef I have with that pic is the fact that the Bud can isn't shown straight.

Guest Retro Rob

Mole you are one funny guy.

Kotz, that one pick in the winter hat I think needs to go. In the rest of them though you remind me of Hyde from That 70's Show.

I have one pic on my computer, but I was sick and look HORRIBLE, so I'll wait for at least a decent one before posting.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

I posted this comparison in a thread in no holds barred, but I'll put it up here too:

4402.jpg

PeeWeeHerman.JPG

Guest Mole

Well what can I say, that is me being me.

Actually, I think Kotz looks like Pee-Wee Herman. Seriously, look at the comparison.

If you fellas want more pics of me at my best, I can do that for ya.

Guest bob_barron
I don't watch SNL, so I don't know shit. You should of just sold the fact that she is your chick.

I'm not in any of these pics though. I would of been, but when I was getting beer, my friend Kobi locked his keys in the car, while it was running, and it was snowing hard out.

My friends then came to get beer also, so I asked them to bring mine back, until the guy came to unlock the car. They took those pics when I was waiting.

Anyway, the box the stuff is on is mine, just with no subs in it. So I am sort of in those pictures.

Lots of Booz

Well she did once sweat on me and is a Leafs fan.

I'm the only one turned on by the first part?

Guest Will Scarlet

Well, because I am bored anyway. Here is the only picture of me I like: Me

People either seem really like or really hate the way I look. There is usually not much middle ground.

Guest Mole

Lots of Booz

Well she did once sweat on me and is a Leafs fan.

I'm the only one turned on by the first part?

Um, turned on about what??

Guest Kotzenjunge

I've gotten a haircut since, and I'm going to take more pictures whenever the fancy strikes. Until then, oh well.