TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Guest Crucifixio Jones

May as well join in the fun. My GOOD digital camera is in the shop, so I had to take these THIS AFTERNOON (hot off the presses, ladies!) with a shitty Panasonic digicam. Sorry if you can't see much. I'll post some better (but older ones) later.

CJ02.jpg

Guest Crucifixio Jones

From almost exactly a year ago, but much sharper due to a better camera:

CJ01.jpg

Guest Flyboy
"Fag?" I thought gay men were supposed to dress well.

Um.. he is dressed well.

OMG KNOW IM TEH FBAG~

Guest TheGame2705

OMG does it smell funny when you get that far up CJ's ass?

I must say that looking at Ripper's pics just makes me think he's saying "Ya gotta respect tha g funk, ho"

Guest Crucifixio Jones

Yeah, cuz we all know that's exactly what he would say. All black people talk like that. Just read his posts.

HOLEE SHIT. CJ is wearing a Jacob & Co. watch in the first pic he posted. That watch is more expensive that all of the shitty cars that Kotz wants put together.

Do you even know how much cars cost? Hell, mine was twice as much as some of those, and only one was more expensive. Oddly, it was also completely hideous (the most expensive watch). Actually, almost all of those are really ugly.

(has a nice utilitarian $60 watch that he's had for five years now and is quite content)

Guest Flyboy
HOLEE SHIT.  CJ is wearing a Jacob & Co. watch in the first pic he posted.  That watch is more expensive that all of the shitty cars that Kotz wants put together.

Do you even know how much cars cost?

Like ten bucks, right?

I thought they gave them away.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
HOLEE SHIT. CJ is wearing a Jacob & Co. watch in the first pic he posted. That watch is more expensive that all of the shitty cars that Kotz wants put together.

Too bad they're ugly as whiskey shit.

Guest The Pirate in White

I'm just curious as to how a person gets to the point where they can justify spending $12,000 on a watch. I admit, I'm no wealthy man, so I have no frame of reference, but I have to believe that even if I hit the lottery, I still wouldn't drop that kind of cash on a watch. I mean, does it do anything special? I really just skimmed over the webpage, admittedly.

Also, I thought it was computers that cost ten dollars, not cars.

Yeah, cuz we all know that's exactly what he would say.  All black people talk like that.  Just read his posts.

If you don't want normal people to assume that you talk like a "playa pimp masta" in a "gangsta" rap music video, you might want to stop dressing like you belong in one. Losing the gold chain, buttoning your collar, and tucking in your shirt would be a good start; it wouldn't hurt to learn how to shave, either. Seriously, even if Ripper really has been a crackhead for the last three years, at least it doesn't look like he picked out his clothes and dressed himself while he was high.

Just sayin'.

PS. And before you come back with "Don't hate tha playa, hate tha game," let me just point out that I hate both "playas" and TheGame (2705) about equally.

Edited by Cancer Marney

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
If you don't want normal people to assume that you talk like a "playa pimp masta" in a "gangsta" rap music video, you might want to stop dressing like you belong in one. Losing the gold chain, buttoning your collar, and tucking in your shirt would be a good start; it wouldn't hurt to learn how to shave, either. Seriously, even if Ripper really has been a crackhead for the last three years, at least it doesn't look like he picked out his clothes and dressed himself while he was high.

Just sayin'.

PS. And before you come back with "Don't hate tha playa, hate tha game," let me just point out that I hate both "playas" and TheGame (2705) about equally.

That is the lamest and most ignorant post I've ever seen from you. Give me a break. Are we suddenly judging one by their looks? Who CARES how he dresses. He shouldn't be judged or pigeon-holed by the fact he wears a FUCKING gold chain. Uh oh, his collar is un-buttoned - he must be a pimp!! Tuck in that shirt, son...you'll get a bad repuation.

I expected better from you Marney. Now flame away.

Guest Random Hero

I don't get the deal with shaving. A beard is a mans best friend. I look up to a person more if they have some snazzy facial hair.

Are we suddenly judging one by their looks?

When did anyone stop? Is this your first time on this planet?

Who CARES how he dresses.

Flyboy and Tom have both commented on it, so that's at least two other people to date. I'm not counting TheGame2705 because, well, no one else does either, really.

He shouldn't be judged or pigeon-holed by the fact he wears a FUCKING gold chain.

Whether he should or shouldn't is somewhat irrelevant, since he just was.

Uh oh, his collar is un-buttoned - he must be a pimp!!

Or someone who wants to pretend he is.

Tuck in that shirt, son...you'll get a bad repuation.

I hardly think CJ needs his shirt's help to accomplish that.

I expected better from you Marney.

Disappointment helps us mature. You're welcome.

Now flame away.

I wasn't flaming anyone in the first place. Merely explaining. Ditto here.

Guest Crucifixio Jones

It seems as if you've been baiting in an attempt to get this outta me, so here it is:

I wasn't flaming anyone in the first place. Merely explaining. Ditto here.

Whatever it is you 'explained' I completely missed the point.

Losing the gold chain, buttoning your collar, and tucking in your shirt would be a good start; it wouldn't hurt to learn how to shave, either.

Tell me that's a joke! What are you, 80? Banky's right. All your "assessments" based on how I dress make you sound like some 50-year-old white lady who hasn't stepped out of her basement in the past 30 years. "Get a haircut, hippy" and shit to that effect.

If you don't want normal people to assume that you talk like a "playa pimp masta" in a "gangsta" rap music video, you might want to stop dressing like you belong in one.

Normal people don't assume that I talk that way because I don't. I was talking about Game's remarks towards RIPPER, not myself. You should try going back and READING for a change instead of being so eager to get everyone to dress like a dry ass piece of white toast motherfucker from Wall Street and composing some weak-ass flame for the people that don't. When I start posting using street slang and attempt to pawn myself off as some kind of hustler, gangsta or pimp (as you folk call someone who dresses the way I do), then I'll dignify the rest of the crap you saw fit to spew outta your carpet-munching piehole. But I'm sure you're quite the fashion plate so who am I to judge? I see you've been really eager to post pics of your bull-dyke ass here, so you must be a real looker yourself.

But somehow I seriously doubt it. Step into 2003 and realize that not everyone dresses in Dockers and Eastlands like your dad. If I dress like I picked my clothes out when I was high, there's ALOT of motherfuckers that wanna smoke what I got...I bet your boy, Ripper, included.

Bottom line: People like ME don't dress to attract people like YOU, so it's no secret you probably wouldn't like it. But we don't need to keep hearing your opinion on how someone like me should dress. Who died and made you Freddie Blassie (besides Blassie)? This is America, ain't it? Or is it TSM's version of Dyke Eye for the Black Guy?

Edited by Crucifixio Jones

What the hell I'll join in this.

This was taken at the end of my senior year in high school (3 years ago) Sadly, this is the one one I have on my PC at the moment.

jen3.jpg