TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Well, I'm a stereotypical urbanite. 'Cept I'm just a country boy from some small one-stop-sign town in VA that no one's ever heard of or been to before.

Well surprise surprise, you wouldn't be the first ruralite trying to dress like the urbanite he's not. It's not like it's surprising or new or amazing. Nor is the fact that most ruralites white, thus the "whiggers."

Unless you're trying to say that the one-stop town in VA (which one?) invented the Jersey look and the ghetto copied it? You don't have to explain trends to us...

That's funny. I *just* got that from my realtor's son YESTERDAY. I've also gotten Allen Iverson, Nelly, Larenz Tate (usually when I'm angry) and some others I can't recall on occasion. Unfortunately, I don't think I look like any of the above.

Well, you know you all look alike to us anyways, right?

For what its worth, you don't look a thing like any of the above at all. You don't really remind me of anyone...

Before this thread gets back to "normal," CJ's comment about his clothes reminded me of something I forgot to mention. While the jersey thing is extremely popular right now, I've yet to meet a single person who wears nothing but that. If anything, they'll have a jersey peppered in here and there throughout their wardrobe rotation. As for the caps, hey, millions of people have worn 'em through the years, regardless of what was "in" at the moment, so I don't even think that's really an issue.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Let it be said, TSA has great hair. Not fair.

Just the good lord trying to make up for everything below it.

Hi-yoooo!

Ahem....I agree.

My god...TSA's not this mega hottie that we, as guys on the board, expect all the girls on here to be out of some stroke of God to make our fantasies come true or anything.

She's cute, and just because she's not what you expected, you guys go off and make fun of her for that? Not really fair, in my opinion...

Guest Crucifixio Jones
Well surprise surprise, you wouldn't be the first ruralite trying to dress like the urbanite he's not.

Actually, I'm not trying to be anything I'm not. I haven't lived in that rural area since I was a kid. I was only born there, I wasn't raised there and I don't live in the country now and haven't lived anywhere remote for quite some time.

Well, you know you all look alike to us anyways, right?

I was going to mention that, but I figured it went without saying.

Guest Retro Rob
My god...TSA's not this mega hottie that we, as guys on the board, expect all the girls on here to be out of some stroke of God to make our fantasies come true or anything.

She's cute, and just because she's not what you expected, you guys go off and make fun of her for that? Not really fair, in my opinion...

No matter what anyone thinks of her picture, the bottom line is that it ranks higher than most of the guys who have posted theirs. For the record, I thought she looked cute in it, but would like to see a more recent picture.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood
If that is him (Sandman), it's not how I pictured him at all.

I know, everyone expects me to look like this:

bailey1.jpg

Minus the blood and stuff, I have a *passing* resemblance to JC Bailey. I'll have pics of me and Malibu from ROH end of the week.

If that is him (Sandman), it's not how I pictured him at all.

I know, everyone expects me to look like this:

bailey1.jpg

Nah, I had you as a scraggly looking guy.

I didn't expect to her to be a "mega-hottie" since no females on a message board have been (the ones I've been around, anyway). It may sound harsh, but it's true, not trying to slam them. As for people being too hard on her looks, oh well, she posted the picture and she just like everyone who's posted theirs, has to expect that they're going to be evaluated and not everyone is going to trip over themselves and proclaim her to be "hawt" or whatever. Opinions vary and that's certainly true when judging anyone's appearance.

I do have light brown now, thanks to highlighting my hair and once I save up about $1000 more dollars I will have the lasik surgery so the glasses will be gone...so by next year.

Why don't you just get contacts? Any particular reason?

I do have light brown now, thanks to highlighting my hair and once I save up about $1000 more dollars I will have the lasik surgery so the glasses will be gone...so by next year.

Why don't you just get contacts? Any particular reason?

I had them, but I didn't like them. Besides I have wanted the surgery since I was 7 when I first started wearing glasses. And $1000 is easy to save up by next year.

Contacts are a pain at times, but they're way better than glasses. Most people look better with contacts and you don't need to go through the constant troubles of cleaning your glasses or having them get in the way of what you're doing. Glasses are only good when you're lying around the house and don't plan on going out or anything. I too plan to get the surgery in two years, but I'm fine with contacts until then.

I don't mind glasses. I just try to find a good looking pair. The ones in the pic I posted are my old ones. I got a new pair that summer that looks MUCH better on me.