TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NoCalMike

'the hell is going on with Triple H/Steph

Guest NoCalMike

Ok I am not really sure what to make of it.  Smackdown closes a segment with Triple H ready to pedigree her and when they come back from a commercial, they go directly into another one of those divorce/half of everything/lovy dovy segments.....would they just pick a route to go with this and stick to it.  Oh and MEMO TO STEPHANIE MCMAHON: Just pose for playboy already, sheesh, you get your breasts ballooned up, then you come out everynight in these tiny, tight-fitting tops, then preceed to get booked into situations that cause you to fall out of your top every night, so why not get paid for showing all the people your goods?  Just a thought...?

Guest oldschoolwrestling

The only reason HHH turned face is because you need a heel and a face in every skit and this way they don't have to share the limelight with anyone.  Hence Y2J being away getting lotion (yes I know he was in Japan).

Guest The Vanilla Midget

i was thinking about the dog, and whether they were gonna go all rob black on us and saw the dog in half.  maybe they have to split steph's implants too, trips can have right, steph can have left :)

gotta love crappy divorce angles, and to think less than a year ago we had a similarly ridiculous angle involving the senior mcmahons.  them crazy mcmahons!...