TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

A poll on the wrestlemania main event

36 members have voted

1. 1. A poll on the wrestlemania main event

• Jericho vs. HHH
    • Austin vs. HHH
    • Austin vs. Rock III(the third for WrestleMania anyway)
    • Anyone but HHH
    • An nWo 6 man tag
    • The Champion vs. RVD
    • Triple Threat
    • Fatal 4 Way
    • Tag Team Match with various Main Eventers (there not just for Raw anymore!)
    • Other

Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

I voted Rock vs Austin, but that doesn't mean that's the match I'd like to see. The guys can tear the house down, but it'd be nice to get at least a four way with Jericho thrown in the mix. Hopefully, No Way Out will reveal a great swerve (baby!!!) and Jericho'll win against Austin... only to lose to him the next day on Raw (I hope not)

Guest The Vanilla Midget

Jericho-HHH, and if this baby angle works out like we all seem to imagine with jericho being the father, then this will absolutely rock!

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Hulk Hogan vs. Kevin Nash in a 'both guys are fired after the show' match.

Guest Tony149

I say there's going to be a double main event. The first one is HHH vs. Chris Jericho for the WWF Title, the second one will be Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin. Isn't the WWF supposedly hyping WM as Hogan's first WWF match in 8 years? Booker T will face the guy who doesn't wrestle Hogan. Hall & Nash will wrestle for the WWF Tag Team Titles.

Guest Midnight Express83

Chuck And Billy vs Outsiders.

MMMMMMMMMM...smell the buyrate.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'd actually like to see the Outsiders throw Spike around for a while...

Guest FakeRazor

I'm almost certain it will be HHH vs Jericho, with a double main event of Rock vs Austin or Austin vs Hogan... or something like that.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

I'm pretty sure now that it will be a double main, with jericho-hhh in one, and a six man tag involving the nWo in the other.

Guest Tony149

Nash can use Spike as the new "human dart". HHH/Jericho & nWo vs. SCSA, The Rock & Ric Flair at WrestleMania X-8 in a double main event.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Where's the Smarks obligatory La Parka choice in the poll?  I won't stand for this injustice!

Guest goodhelmet

If the WWF were smart, they'd go Jericho-HHH at Mania then start the slow build to Summerslam with Hogan-Austin. Hogan can FINALLY go away and Austin can feel a little vindicated. I don't want Hogan on my screen but that is the Biggest money match that the WWF has right now if built correctly.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The buildup for Hogan/Austin could be great if they let Austin do some worked/shoots about how Hogan was against elevating him...and that Austin was fired because he couldn't draw...and was pushed down when Hogan got there...

Guest Juvydriver

I think the WrestleMania main event has to be HHH vs. Jericho.  If Jericho can get past Austin, and the pregnancy thing turns out well at all (we can hope), that will be a pretty hot match.

I agree that the biggest money match is Austin vs. Hogan, and dammit, if Hogan has to win the title at King of the Ring to build towards the SummerSlam payoff of Austin whipping his ass, then, dammit, so be it.

Juvy

Guest Kagato Otaku

Spike's all murdered out. Nash could tie him to train tracks and curl his moustache like Snidley Whiplash and it wouldn't get him any more over.

Besides, killing Spike is cool. It's what the dude lives for. If you really want to hate on the guy, buy him some nice chocolates and a throw pillow.

Guest Juvydriver
Why does the SCSA man need to beat Hogan????? They never had a fued.

If there was ever a glass ceiling, it was in WCW when Hogan first arrived.  Flair had told Austin that he was willing to drop the World title to him before Hogan came in.  After Hogan comes in, Austin jobs to Hacksaw Duggan in under 30 seconds, and is fired over the phone (or however it was).

Besides, it's the clashing of eras.  The Irresistable Force meets the Immovable Object.  It's a money match.  Guaranteed.

Juvy

Guest Army Eye
Why does the SCSA man need to beat Hogan????? They never had a fued.

Why not though?  Austin and Hogan are the two biggest draws and the two most important wrestlers in the WWF ever.  You better believe that match would draw huge if they built up to it well.  Like bps said you could have some worked shoot comments in there.  And you could book it as the battle of the two biggest legends ever.

Guest bsrizpac

HHH v. Jericho? Wow. That's going to suck donkey balls. One guy is a midget and F****s up his moves every time and the other is  roid monkey that screws up neckbreakers.

This is going to have a suckitude factor of about ***************

Guest Brian

I still want Austin/Rock for the title to settle things but everything has changed now.

Guest TheBigBadBootyDaddy

HHH vs. Chris Jericho (WWF Undisputed Championship)

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs. "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan

The Outsiders SH/KN vs. Rock & ???

I'd still LOVE to see HBK show up, on the nWo's side, or on HHH's side.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Flair was going to pass the torch to Austin...and then Hogan came in and made WCW suck.

HHH could learn so much from him.