SINGLES MATCH

Insane Luchador vs Leon Sharpe

~Leon.

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Card vs Crow

~The bird.

BUFFALO STREET FIGHT

C4 vs Mike Van Siclen

~M-V-C-4. I dunno, flip a coin and keep it.

NON-TITLE

HANDICAP MATCH

Ejiro and Fugue vs Janus

~Flip a coin.

MAIN EVENT

THREE WAY DANCE; 2/3 FALLS

Dace Night vs "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs Wildchild

~Eck. I'll go with Wildchild. But Dace is there for sure, but never doubt Jenkins.

SINGLES MATCH

-- Hmm...I'll go for the returning guy here. Returning peoples are usually really motivated.

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Card vs Crow

-- Crow. (Y) @ being from Australia.

BUFFALO STREET FIGHT

C4 vs Mike Van Siclen

-- Hmm....the guy that broke my head with a candy cane ornament prior to the break.

NON-TITLE

HANDICAP MATCH

Ejiro and Fugue vs Janus

-- Just gotta shake off the holiday rust...no decision here.

MAIN EVENT

- Ooo....I'll go with Dace on this one.

Guest midnight_burn

SINGLES MATCH

-> Insane Luchador

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Card vs Crow

-> Chris Card

BUFFALO STREET FIGHT

C4 vs Mike Van Siclen

-> C4 to pick up the win.

NON-TITLE

HANDICAP MATCH

Ejiro and Fugue vs Janus

-> Janus is damn good, but the combined talent of Ejiro and Fugue is awesome, the JL M7 to pick up the duke.

MAIN EVENT

-> Wildchild, though it should be great no matter who wins.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

SINGLES MATCH

-> IL

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Card vs Crow

... hmmm, The "Antichrist" versus the World's Weakest Hoss™... I'll go with the bird...

-> Crow

BUFFALO STREET FIGHT

C4 vs Mike Van Siclen

-> C4

NON TITLE, HANDICAP MATCH

Ejiro and Fugue vs Janus

... the M7 will prevail, due to DASTARDLY HEEL TACTICS~!™

-> M7

MAIN EVENT, THREE-WAY DANCE; 2 OUT OF 3 FALLS

... Dace will win. Yeah, you heard me...

-> Dace

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

SINGLES MATCH

-> The Shirt Guy vs. IL~! Eh, Shirt Guy with the return win.

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Card vs Crow

-> Crow

BUFFALO STREET FIGHT

C4 vs Mike Van Siclen

-> I haven't heard from Mike in awhile...so C4

NON-TITLE

HANDICAP MATCH

Ejiro and Fugue vs Janus

-> Ejiro and Fugue because Janus tried to cheap shot me with his belt in chat

MAIN EVENT

-> Everyones choice is Wildchild or Dace. Yeah, don't consider me as a factor. It's not like I'm in the match or anything...pfft. :)

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

Okay then:

MAIN EVENT, THREE-WAY DANCE; 2 OUT OF 3 FALLS

-> Dace or Spike

... Do not mis-interpret my prediction as an intention to no-show; I will have a match.

Guest Chuck Woolery

SINGLES MATCH

- IL said it, so I say it. Sharpe.

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Card vs Crow

- Chris Card, mang. Simply for having a cool name.

BUFFALO STREET FIGHT

C4 vs Mike Van Siclen

- You haven't heard from me in a while because I requested not to be booked for a while, Hollywood. Sheez.

NON-TITLE

HANDICAP MATCH

Ejiro and Fugue vs Janus

- This match should be for the title, dammit.

MAIN EVENT

- Wildchild jobs.

Guest Powerplay

SINGLES MATCH

Hmm... Close match. I say.... IL with the upset while Leon sheds a layer of ring rust.

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Card vs Crow

Chris seems very good, but I have to go with THE STUPID FUCKING BIRD™. Good luck to both, though.

BUFFALO STREET FIGHT

C4 vs Mike Van Siclen

C4 is great and MVS most likely has some ring rust. C4 with the W, but Mike could still get it.

NON-TITLE

HANDICAP MATCH

Ejiro and Fugue vs Janus

Mag 7 Pride, BABEE~! Ejiro and Fugue to totally whup ass.

MAIN EVENT

Dace may have problems with exams, and Wildchild picked the other guys. I say Jenkins to take it with a great return match.

Guest KingOfOldSchool

SINGLES MATCH

~The Insane f'n Luchador

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Card vs Crow

~The bird.

BUFFALO STREET FIGHT

C4 vs Mike Van Siclen

~MVS

NON-TITLE

HANDICAP MATCH

Ejiro and Fugue vs Janus

~Ejiro.

MAIN EVENT

~Hollywood

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

MAIN EVENT

Dace may have problems with exams, and Wildchild picked the other guys...

Don't think that just because I'm not going to win, that I'm not going to 'win.'

Wildchild - Undisputed King of the Self-Job™ match...

Guest Powerplay
Don't think that just because I'm not going to win, that I'm not going to 'win.'

Wildchild - Undisputed King of the Self-Job™ match...

Oh Christ, I hope this isn't going where I think it's going :(...

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

It's a storytelling thing, Judge: I look at the parameters of my match, and I spend time thinking about the match flow, and a story that entertains me and makes me happy. I don't actively go out of my way to job myself, but if I feel as though I can write a more entertaining match by jobbing, I won't hesitate to job myself. Like when I had to do the "First Blood" match (which I couldn't even finish on time); the way I've written my character to this point, it didn't make sense for me to write a First Blood match in which Wildchild won, a) because it's not really in Wildchild's nature to want to bleed someone, even with the hate he has for Ejiro, and b) because the best possible match I felt I could write involved Wildchild going into his Blood Frenzy™, which pretty much necessitated that he be opened up first.

I will also job myself if I feel that jobbing will advance a storyline. Following up has been my biggest problem; I went out of my way to write matches that influenced CC to set up a tag match between WC/Johnny and Ejiro/Jack, and then I don't hold up my end (no-show due to being off on the deadline by two days).

I did a lot of work with Ejiro to build up to that scaffold match, as well. I didn't book myself to lose that; Ejiro just wrote a better match.

I have, admittedly, booked myself to lose two title matches, for the following reasons:

10/22/02 - Pub Brawl vs. Tim Dillon, because I was trying to develop a storyline with Ejiro, which I believe I did fairly well.

10/31/02 - Ladder Match vs. Ejiro and Tim Dillon, because I was hoping to build up to a singles match with Ejiro, which never ended up happening. Besides, I don't really like ladder matches...

Which leads me to my next point: I honestly don't really like very many stip matches, and I find myself generally uninspired to write them as well, so I will very often try to think of some kind of spectacular way in which to lose them. Come to think of it, I think the only stip matches I've ever booked myself to win were the "Wild Weapons" match against Spike, and the scaffold match, which I lost anyway.

I also don't know how my personal life is going to affect my ability to continue writing; I'd hate to have CC want to try to push me for any significant period of time, and me not be able to deliver due to personal commitments. I know that there's no way that I could commit the time and energy to the SWF right now, even if I were good enough to get bumped.

And then there's Ejiro. To be honest, I've been seeing Ejiro everywhere. Every match I write, I try to think of how I can relate this to my feud with Ejiro? I want a blowoff in the worst way possible. I want to beat him, one on one, for the championship, which is yet another reason why I've been hesitant to want to book myself to win title matches or contender matches: I want to take the belt from Ejiro; any thing less would be uncivilized.

Anyway, I think I'm done for now... no wait. About my match: so far, I've sketched out three outlines. Two of them involve me winning, and one of them involves Dace winning. I'm really not feeling the sketches with me winning. They just seem too, I dunno, paint-by-numbers to me. For some reason, I often write better when I'm not going to let myself win. Actually, I know what the reason is: Wildchild is a spot wrestler. That's how I write him; that's how I like for him to be written. He doesn't have a whole lot of power, and he doesn't use submission moves. Which means that he's usually going to win most matches with his one big impact move, the Wild Ride. I got burnt out pretty quickly trying to think of new and innovative ways to pull out the Wild Ride. Jobbing gives me a sense of creative freedom I never got in writing stip matches because, as I've said, I don't actually like writing stip matches. I am hoping that by giving myself a couple of new finishers, I will be able to get myself out of this funk.

Okay, now I'm done.

Guest Powerplay

WC, I was thinking something totally different, and I realize I was wrong now. Never mind :).

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
Hey Judge, I like to win, I just mind losing a lot less than others. ;)

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
WC, I was thinking something totally different, and I realize I was wrong now. Never mind :).

He was thinking that WC was going to job to Spike. Thankfully, he isn't. Amen to that. ;)

Guest Goodear

SINGLES MATCH

In chat, I. Luchadore actually said he felt good about his match. I'll say that again, I. Luchadore said he felt GOOD about his match. That never happens! GO IL!

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Card vs Crow

Uh... I'll say Card because I've actually seen him write. Crow is a bird... or something, I don't know why.

BUFFALO STREET FIGHT

C4 vs Mike Van Siclen

C4 Fever running wild! But MVS is back! Who will win? Let's say MVS for giggles sake.

NON-TITLE

HANDICAP MATCH

Ejiro and Fugue vs Janus

World Champion + Former World Champion vs. European Champion and its not the main event? Weird.

MAIN EVENT

I think WC can take this one and I think he's coming around towards the not jobbing line of thought. So that would be kicking groovy.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

Now that you mention it, booking myself to win would be a helluva swerve, wouldn't it?

Er, um... nevermind...

World's Weakest Hoss? I'm not the hoss... Moran was the hoss...

6'7 260ish isn't that big for a wrestler (about the same size as Rock and a bit bigger than Austin)

Chris Card is TECHNICAL PERFECTION~! anyways, relying purely on skill, intuition and foxy goth manageress related cheating.

And yes I am going to allcapstildebang my own nickname for effect.

Guest kelloggs

Wildchild = a wanna be Stryke. But while Stryke is 124% correct, you are only 89%

Guest Lightning Flik

SINGLES MATCH

Considering IL's an ol' friend of mine, I really hope he comes out with the victory. Seeing as how he just keeps on ticking around in the SJL.

Winner: IL

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Card vs Crow

Meh. I'll gow ith Crow. Just a gut feeling, and not that type you sick perverted freaks.

Winner: Crow

BUFFALO STREET FIGHT

C4 vs Mike Van Siclen

MVS or C4? Hm.. Tough call. I go with...

Winner: MVS

NON-TITLE

HANDICAP MATCH

Ejiro and Fugue vs Janus

"World Champion + Former World Champion vs. European Champion and its not the main event? Weird." x 2

Yet, I so see E&F winning this, but due to added interference.

Winner: Ejiro and Fugue

MAIN EVENT

WC = Undisputed King of Jobbing (He's even better than a certain wrestler of WWE *coughrockcough*). This time, however, I think he's due for a great win has come. Either that or someone jobs to him for once.

Winner: WC

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
Wildchild = a wanna be Stryke. But while Stryke is 124% correct, you are only 89%

Uh, could I take notice of this reference? :huh:

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
World's Weakest Hoss? I'm not the hoss... Moran was the hoss...

6'7 260ish isn't that big for a wrestler (about the same size as Rock and a bit bigger than Austin)

I thought I read somewhere that Rock is only about 6'4" and Austin is like 6'2". And how many wrestlers above 6'6" do not get the 'hoss' tag at some point?

260 is big for a wrestler, considering that the average weight in the WWE nowadays is probably around 230, and particularly here in the SJL, where the average weight is probably closer to 200.

Sign in to follow this