TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Slapnuts00

AMW vs. New Church this week!

Guest Slapnuts00

On nwatna.com the main graphic shows the New Church battling AMW and it says "The Final Battle", although there is no article. It also appears to be a cage like graphic on the top and bottom of the picture leading me to believe it might be a cage match.

Guest dreamer420

Sweet ass. That match should be an awesome blowoff to their lengthy feud. I really hope America's Most Wanted will win the titles back on this show as they made much better champions. Storm is so improved that he is wrestling perfectly these days, and Harris is a wicked talent himself.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

They could. If they can fit a 10-foot ladder in the middle of the ring, they can fit a cage.

Guest dreamer420

If they can a ladder match then they should be able to fit a cage in no problem.

I guess...but would they have to assemble the cage there? Cuz they can't raise and lower it...

Anyway, it's nice that they are going to get a blowoff match. Love the fact that the tag titles mean something in this fed.

the wwf assembled the cage for steve austin vs vince mcmahon at st. valentines day massacre. with the right number of people, it wont take no more than 5 or so minutes. and they can get borash, jerry jarrett, bob armstrong, the refs and security to help set it up and take it down.

Guest dreamer420

Plus there will probably be a nice video package done for the AMW/DNC feud that will take up most of the time during the cage building.

Guest RedJed

This sounds like a great idea if its a cage match. Been waiting for one in this company since day one actually. If any match deserves this kind of blowoff in the NWA, this IS the one. Perfect fit for the nature of the feud too, since there was bloodshed and some sort of intense violence in every one of their bouts.

As for the aftermath, lets hope AMW doesn't start feuding with the Harris Boys. I'd much rather see something cool like Lo-Ki and Daniels start a feud with AMW. I could also see a feud with the Church and the Road Warriors possibly.

yea, that would rule. a low ki and daniels vs AMW fued and a road warriors vs the church fued. a RW vs the NC fued should happen, i mean they were attacked by the guys.

Guest Slapnuts00

Hmmm, it might have just been wishful thinking on my part. The graphic now has an article with it, and although it confirms AMW vs. New Church it says nothing about a cage. The graphic clearly has a cage like image on the top and bottom, but maybe it doesn't mean anything. O well...

Guest dreamer420

Either way we will get the big blowoff on an amazing and hardworked fued. A cage match would make things a lot more interesting but ohh well, one more match between these two teams will kick ass.

Yep, no mention of a cage match. But Borash says that there will be a few surprises. Normally I wouldn't think anything of it, but since their last number of shows, I will believe there will be surprises.

Guest geniusMoment

Is the TNA arena the Nashville Fairgrounds? If thats the arena then they have had many cage matches there before featuring the likes of smart Bart Sawyer. 10 points to whoever knows who that is.

Guest Chris Shivan

For the 10 point and a kayfabe break bonus============= Steve.

www.smartbartsawyer.com

YAY I WIN!

Now on to other things. I've just opened James Storm's website to go along with my task of running NWA TNA Zone.

I've heard the same rumors of the cage match that you speak of and have it from some reliable sources that your assumptions are true. It will be a cage match. How tho with Total nonstop action? Gonna have to be quick about it to keep the show rolling along.

The NC will probably attack AMW and they battle to the ring and Armstrong will come out and say since you guys want each other, I'm gonna give you each other in a cage. A nice 10-15 minute match would be nice.

Guest Slapnuts00
For the 10 point and a kayfabe break bonus============= Steve.

www.smartbartsawyer.com

YAY I WIN!

Now on to other things. I've just opened James Storm's website to go along with my task of running NWA TNA Zone.

I've heard the same rumors of the cage match that you speak of and have it from some reliable sources that your assumptions are true. It will be a cage match. How tho with Total nonstop action? Gonna have to be quick about it to keep the show rolling along.

So is your credibility completely lost now on this board? ;)