TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Oz: Season 6

Guest hardyz1

I've always noticed Cyril looks like Chris Jericho, which makes his puppet's name even more interesting.

Guest BorneAgain
I've always noticed Cyril looks like Chris Jericho, which makes his puppet's name even more interesting.

And for some reason O'Reily looks like Mike Sanders to me.

I know you guys probably missed Oz because of the Rumble.....but PLEASE check out the replay. I just saw the tape and it is NASTY!!!!!!!!!!

Dames

Guest Choken One

When does It reair? I stupidly thought it reaired at 100 but it was at 12:00 and I wind up taping Taxicab...Which is cool but I WANTED OZ!

Guest converge241

too bad they gave away Said getting killed

they sowed in a preview someone posing as a reporter shooting someone and Said was going to meet said reporter, it was like

"well here goes Karim"

Guest cartman
too bad they gave away Said getting killed

they sowed in a preview someone posing as a reporter shooting someone and Said was going to meet said reporter, it was like

"well here goes Karim"

Thank god I never watch the "next week previews"

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

I never watch the previews either. That was the most shocking thing I've ever seen on the show. It's funny, cause I was just talking yesterday about the show ending, and said these exact words, "You know, the only one I really couldn't see dying is Said."

Guest BorneAgain

I wonder if they'll do anything with Vern and Beecher now that Tobias is out and the mayor's dead.

And Jesus Christ did that ending shock the hell out of me. I was just expecting them to have a normal chat and then Said gets shot out of fuckin nowhere.

It reairs on Wednesday at 10, I believe.

The ending shocked the fuck out of me. I want to know WHY that reporter did that.

Dames

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

An interesting proposal I've heard is that he was put up to it by Adebisi's family or drug buddies.

Guest NoCalMike

Maybe it had to do with Augustus' book about prison life. We know how corrupt Gov. Devlin is. He had the mayor killed. If The Govenor knew Said was trying to get the book published and COULD GET IT DONE, then maybe he wanted the leader of the project to get killed. Now that Said is dead it will probobaly turn the one non-violent group in Oz into a downward spiriling mess without adaquet leadership.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

By the way, if anyone hasn't heard, they really are going to put that book out.

Guest converge241

chaz news:

Biohazard have dropped off of their current U.S. tour with Kittie and Eighteen Visions. According to a source close to the band, Biohazard bassist/vocalist Evan Seinfeld, who also stars on the HBO prison drama "Oz," has been hospitalized and is undergoing tests for a sudden and as-yet-undetermined illness.

Guest Choken One

Well, I finally caught the show and OMG!

Now that Said is gone, everyone's open Season.

I am willing feeling that they are going with a LAST MAN STANDING gimmick...Leaving me toss between either Beecher or believe it or not, Busmalis being the final Oz Fixture...

I heard a possible last scene with Warden Glynn walking into a Cell and they flip the lights and Glynn is a Inmate of Oz. and it was dream.

Guest BorneAgain

Interesting episode last night, but just how the hell did Hoyt get out and not Cyril? Cyril's clearly shown mental problems for 3 and half years but is still on death row, yet Hoyt acts crazy for two weeks and suddenly he's out? I also have to say this O'reily-Black Panthers's storyline doesn't look too promising. And it looks like Winthrope's times as number two man to Shillenger didn't last too long.

Guest Justwitty

Oz is my favorite drama ever on television. Unfortunately, we don't get HBO here at college. (Western Washington University.) Can anyone shed some light on what happened with Ryan and the new guy last night? I've vaguely heard about it but haven't found any concrete descriptions yet. Thanks a lot guys!

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

I never got the impression Winthrop was number 2. I don't think it's possible to go from prag to number 2 like that. Now that Cutler is on ice, I think they'll have the Black Panther dude play the role of Macbeth, since he's obviously dead and they seem to be killing everyone who takes on the role.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk
Oz is my favorite drama ever on television. Unfortunately, we don't get HBO here at college. (Western Washington University.) Can anyone shed some light on what happened with Ryan and the new guy last night? I've vaguely heard about it but haven't found any concrete descriptions yet. Thanks a lot guys!

Ryan found out from his mom that the new guy was the reason she abandoned him as a kid, to join his revolutionary jazz, and that she had fucked him as well. She told him to keep an open mind and listen to what he had to say cause he was a good guy. Ryan tried to talk to him but he said "Get out of my cell, whiteboy.", and Ryan called him an asshole as he was leaving. Then while he was working out, Ryan saw the dude getting friendly with his mom, and he looked pissed. That's about all that went down.

Guest BorneAgain
Oz is my favorite drama ever on television.  Unfortunately, we don't get HBO here at college.  (Western Washington University.)  Can anyone shed some light on what happened with Ryan and the new guy last night?  I've vaguely heard about it but haven't found any concrete descriptions yet.  Thanks a lot guys!

Well apparently this former Black Panther was coming to Oz for kidnapping and assualt. Suzanne talks to and tells Ryan that she knew him and that he was very influential in her life. Ryan points out that he was also responsible for her leaving him as a child as well. When Suzanne tells Ryan to talk to him, he suddlenly realizes she slept with the guy. Ryan gets upset but she tries to explain that he was very charismatic and it was easy to get swept up with what he was saying. When the former Panther arrieves Ryan later attempts to talk to him, but he just brushes Ryan off and tells him to get out of his cell. Later Ryan sees his mom and him embracing in the gym and seethes with anger.

edit: damn you Rat's Milk and your quick typing skills.

Guest Justwitty
Ryan found out from his mom that the new guy was the reason she abandoned him as a kid, to join his revolutionary jazz, and that she had fucked him as well. She told him to keep an open mind and listen to what he had to say cause he was a good guy. Ryan tried to talk to him but he said "Get out of my cell, whiteboy.", and Ryan called him an asshole as he was leaving. Then while he was working out, Ryan saw the dude getting friendly with his mom, and he looked pissed. That's about all that went down.

Thanks a lot! I appreciate you saying more than "New guy, ties to O'Reily's mom, makes mean faces at Ryan."

Usually I would say "Oh, this guy is a goner. You do NOT fuck with O'Reily." But, with this storyline coming so soon after the Schibetta one, I'm a little curious if Fontana is going to have it go a completely different direction and have this guy be the first worthy opponent for Ryan since Nikolai. (God, he cracked me up.)

LOL at Borne's edited line

Guest BorneAgain

Well another interesting episode as usual. I wonder what they'll do with O'Reily now that he has two storylines going on with him. And will they execute Cyril? I was thinking that they would, but after that thing with him seeing his former self around the hospital, I'm not so sure. As far as that guy who killed Said, I'm thinking that it will have something to do with the Muslims. Can't say that I like the thing they're doing with Beecher. I'm mean they let him out just to put him back in? All in the span of three episodes? Anyway good to see Robson back with the Aryans but just what the hell Alvarez have to with Cutler anyway. But all in all a good episode, and I am so looking forward to next week's.

One more thing; if Mukada ends up banging Kirk's mom, I am going to be so pissed.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Beecher should so murder Keller. I mean, really he shouldn't, but from a storyline standpoint, he should.

Guest BorneAgain
Beecher should so murder Keller. I mean, really he shouldn't, but from a storyline standpoint, he should.

I can see that, and then afterwards one final showdown with Shillinger.

Guest EQ

I like the thing that happened with Beecher. Terrific irony.

Though, last week the preview for tonight's episode completely gave it away

Guest Choken One

Ah, I miss Oz...I lost it in a Effort to cut back money and I had to sacrifice HBO.

Guest NoCalMike

I have a feeling Beecher will die, unless Keller is just tricking Vern again. If Beecher is planning on taking out Keller and Vern, it will be too much of a task by himself.

I am afraid Ryan O'reily may end up dying. Eventually he is gonna try to manipulate the WRONG person and they will double cross him. For some odd reason, I think EVER major player from Season 1 that is still left will end up dying.