TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Razor Roman

Animal Crossing

Guest Razor Roman

Is anyone else out there addicted to Animal Crossing?

If so, let's start a thread to trade items, share tips, etc. Maybe we can make Wrestling shirts for our characters.

Guest Mattdotcom

*cough*notakidsgameatall*cough*

I was addicted when I rented it. I realllly need to buy it.

Guest LaParkaMarka

Man, that game is pretty hilarious if you read too much into it. The Cap'n is a pedophile, Tom Nook is a Nazi, our town was called Mordor and the Island was Isengard (we even have the White Hand as the Flag for it). Bob is apparently a pothead, and we think Buzz and Savannah are having some sort of temptuous love affair. A friend of mine is trying to surround my house with apple trees so that I can't get in. We mailed death threats to the annoying cow. There are a bunch of messages on the bulletin board trying to help the Jews in Mordor escape to Isengard, because who knows when that filthy nasty tricksy Nazi Tom Nook will go after them.

Like, what other games could possibly produce that kind of crazy?

Guest cartman
Man, that game is pretty hilarious if you read too much into it. The Cap'n is a pedophile, Tom Nook is a Nazi, our town was called Mordor and the Island was Isengard (we even have the White Hand as the Flag for it). Bob is apparently a pothead, and we think Buzz and Savannah are having some sort of temptuous love affair. A friend of mine is trying to surround my house with apple trees so that I can't get in. We mailed death threats to the annoying cow. There are a bunch of messages on the bulletin board trying to help the Jews in Mordor escape to Isengard, because who knows when that filthy nasty tricksy Nazi Tom Nook will go after them.

Like, what other games could possibly produce that kind of crazy?

you just cost me 200 bucks because I NEED this game.

Guest razazteca

if you have a GBA, E-Reader, and the connector cable you can add some new stuff to the game.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I was on this sumbitch like a steady heroin drip for a while, but haven't played in a bit. Awesome concept, insanely simple but addictive.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

I fire it up every day for about 1/2 hour. Been playing the game ever since I got it 3-4 months ago.

If only I get the Lunar Horizon wallpaper......

Guest LaParkaMarka

*cough MetroidPrime cough*

Animal Crossing is great though. Pick it up if you get a GC.

Guest RenegadeX28

This game is one of the most innovative games ever released on GCN. I got it a few days after it came out, and I have been trading ever since.

About that trading thing, it would be a good idea. I have a lot of stuff in my basement, and maybe we can trade.

Guest The Hamburglar

I swear to God, if I get a job, get much money and Nintendo release this game in Europe alongside Prime and Zelda while simultaneously cutting prices and creating bundles, I will buy a Game Cube. Animal Crossing looks awesome. Especially the dog policeman.