TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest oldschoolwrestling

Goldberg invited to TNA for 1 date

Guest oldschoolwrestling

While Bill Goldberg has publicly stated he would never work with Vince Russo again, there are reports that NWA:TNA approached Goldberg.

TNA is interested in having top stars come in and cut a promo against Russo (like Piper did) as one-shot appearances.

Goldberg was reportedly interested in such a deal if the money was right, but the money he would demand would almost assuredly be more than TNA could fit into the budget, so it isn’t expected to go anywhere.

credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Guest Jobber of the Week

Of course, Goldberg just SO represents the "old school" of wrestlers. :rolleyes:

Come on, Goldy, with his opinion of the business, is more S-E than anyone else in there.

Guest geniusMoment

Who cares? If Goldberg doesn't wrestle then his appearence will be meaningless. TNA spend your money wisely, sign the guys you have now to locked in contracts don't waste it on a has been like goldberg, leave that to vince.

Guest dreamer420

I'm glad we won't be seeing Goldberg in TNA. He has too much heat with Russo and I'd rather see Goldberg go to the WWE anyway and setup a huge Wrestlemania match.

TNA doesn't need Goldberg, and I wish they would get off all this shoot interview crap and stick to what is putting them on the map. Good old working your ass off.

Guest Insanityman

Well... I'd have to say that I have rarely seen TNA but I watched WCW up to the last show. Through the shitty stages at least. It'd be a trainwreck in my opinion and I'd have to predict that Goldberg would mule kick Russo backstage. Honestly, I know I shouldn't judge but he seems still a little unexperienced and childish at times.