TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ravenbomb

A Day In The Life

Guest Ravenbomb

I'm not sure if it's part of the track/song or if the mp3 I downloaded of it's just messed up, but the song ends, there's a pause, and some weird noise. It sounds like people talking, and kinda sounds like it's backwards, but I'm not sure. It sounds like its the same sentence or whatever repeated. Anybody know anything about this?

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

It's not really the end of the song, it's more the end of the album. It sounds like "Tamagotchi and the other one." right? If so, yeah, that's supposed to be there.

Guest Ravenbomb

well, it sounds a bit more like "Never go see any other one" but pretty much, yeah.

Guest JangoFett4Hire

Yeah, that's the bonus track... called the Inner Groove or something like that. When the album originally came out in 67, side two was grooved so that that "song" would play at an endless loop, the only way to stop it would be for the listener to lift up the stylus. As a bonus, the Beatles also record a high pitch frequency accompanying the nonsense to drive any near by dogs crazy!

:lol:

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

I've gone and listened to it backwards and it sounds like "We'll fuck you like we're supermen."