TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Powerplay

Two Ideas for Clusterf*ck

Guest Powerplay

Okay, I started planning out my Clusterf*ck match (Yes, this damn early. I wanna WIN this sucker. It probably won't help me much, but at least I can say I gave it my all.), and I made out my Clusterf*ck list. Without Tom or ELM, and including two special entrants, I find that that we have about 18 people. Well, as already suggested, I think we should include some JL talent in the mix, but let's put some more spcie into it.

First off, with nearly all the SWF talent in the proverbial f*ck, I think this would be the ideal place to finish up some JL feuds by putting them out in the lower card and such. I know Ejiro expressed the problem with his WC feud, and this would really be a great place to finish it all off. It saves us the problems of creating a JL-only PPV, and it gives JLers a chance to be in the second biggest PPV in the SWF/JL lineup.

Secondly, this is an idea to get some people motivated: Have a tournament for the JLers to see who get the few lucky spots in the Clusterf*ck ala the Genesis II Tournament. "Why have them do this to just job to the SWFers?" you ask. Well, I'm assuming the best will rise to the top of the Tournament, so why not have them write the Clusterfuck as well? I mean, if they win, they earn a bump into the SWF, no ifs, ands, or buts. This could develop into so many little storylines: What will some people do just to get a shot at the SWF? Betrayls, alliances, and everything in between could spawn from this. Plus, even if they don't win, they get the honor of being in a "Once-a-year Match". Of course, we won't know all the entrants, so there would have to be 3rd place matches and such, but that's pretty much it. Personally, the possibilities for this are fantastic in the JL. Tons of good stuff can come out of this, and I don't think we should let this pass us up.

Guest HVilleThugg

I like that second idea a lot. I think a JL tournament to see which JLers get to be in the CF would be cool. The cream of the JL crop would rise to the top and get to compete in the WF event, and it would not be based on seniority or anything like that.

Da "JL kicks ass" H

Guest Suicide King

Something to consider is that there will almost certainly be multiple bumps before Clusterfuck. Thus, the cream of the JL crop will be represented, I promise. ;)

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Yeah, this was an idea I had already suggested in JLCC, but it was shot down, as there will most likely be multiple bumps and the winners of the tournament would most likely end up in the CF anyway.

Guest Ash Ketchum

I'd be all for that idea. It sounds cool.

[flashback]

The Genesis II toruney... me beating Raynor and then losing to Grand Slam...

[/flashback]

Damn, I feel old. ^_^

Guest Lightning Flik

Great idea, yet, how about instead of bumping up any of those who've been chosen to be bumped let them battle it out for those spots.

Cause I mean, if they are getting bumped anyways, then they should be able to aquire those necessary spots for the Cluster. Why not let them battle it out and then afterwards, decide if you still wanna bumped people?

Do it that way, have tourney first and bumped later can make sure that both of the best of worlds happen.

Edit: Yes, I know that this has already been said, but I just gotta repeat it!

Guest AnnieEclectic

You mean.... a WF Contract Tourney??? :-D

Ahhh, memories. I'm still the only current WFer to get bumped that way....

-Annie

Guest Lightning Flik
You mean.... a WF Contract Tourney??? :-D

Ahhh, memories. I'm still the only current WFer to get bumped that way....

-Annie

Heh. Why do you think I suggest this?

Guest TheBostonStrangler

As King said, there will be multiple bumps. I like the idea, but it's totally unnecessary right now. And odds are we'll be having the blowoffs to a couple angles pretty soon.