TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

The One and Only Smackdown Thread for 1/9/03

Guest Kotzenjunge

They get the show earlier in Canada. He's an hour ahead of us, as far as the show goes. Not that difficult.

Guest Coffey
They get the show earlier in Canada. He's an hour ahead of us, as far as the show goes. Not that difficult.

I don't get Smackdown where I live. I was actually wanting him to explain the show. That's for sarcasticly insulting my intelligence though. Sure did make you look like an "e-man."

Guest Will Scarlet

Good win by Cena. He is fast growing into one of my favourite wrestlers. YES! AL!

Guest Will Scarlet

I love how they put "Honeymoon Suite" on the door. It just adds to the cheesiness of this angle perfectly. I love it.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I don't get Smackdown where I live. I was actually wanting him to explain the show. That's for sarcasticly insulting my intelligence though. Sure did make you look like an "e-man."

Yes, I knew you didn't get Smackdown. How could I possibly have forgotten my mental list of markets that get Smackdown and those that don't?

Sorry, your request to "explain plz" was asking for an explanation of how he knew it was good so far.

Guest Coffey

Yes, I knew you didn't get Smackdown. How could I possibly have forgotten my mental list of markets that get Smackdown and those that don't?

Sorry, your request to "explain plz" was asking for an explanation of how he knew it was good so far.

Sorry you decided to jump the gun an insult me out of fucking left field.

I'll take back my earlier possible complaining due to the wickedness of this show so far..

Explain plz.

Sorry that baffled you.

For future reference, smell my hand.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Good lord, I enjoyed a Cena match.

His pre-match raps are nice, and he didn't screw stuff up for once. I think Chavo did most of the work, but Cena went along nicely, and is starting to lay out the boundaries of a solid "talks tough, wins cheap" kind of heel.

Kidman may not have any charisma....but, DAYUM, he has some great moves!

Ooooh, Matty took off the ponytail! And we get to hear Shann---um, Shannon... talk! :wub: ((You have to admit...they are very slashy...okay, that should be my one and only slashy comment...honest!))

Guest Will Scarlet

Why the Kidman push all of a sudden? I do not mind that they are pushing Kidman, but I wish they would do more than just having beat random opponents and not much else. They need to find a way to give him more of a character or something.

Guest AndrewTS

Good little match...hehe...

A little bit too face-ish there, but they still cheated. *I*

Guest Kotzenjunge

"Cinderella?"

"Oh, I get it now."

That was hilarious.

Guest AndrewTS

Oh, how I'd like to see Tajiri kick Al's face off, or just make Torrie's life a living hell again.

Hey, rematch from No Mercy!

This'll be good.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Sorry you decided to jump the gun an insult me out of fucking left field.

I'll take back my earlier possible complaining due to the wickedness of this show so far..

Explain plz.

Sorry that baffled you.

For future reference, smell my hand.

I don't think I'm the antagonistic, left-fielder here. You've managed to get worked up a lot over very little.

Guest SP-1

That was the lamest Go Home line I think I've ever heard. Please, let no one ever try and take a reference from a fairy tale and integrate it into a promo again.

Guest wildpegasus

I enjoyed this match as well. Kidman's SSP was alful close to causing some bad damage there. Not sure if he got hurt doing it or not.

What's with the lack of Knoble/Nidia/Nunzio segments? Knoble and Nidia were interesting enough, but add the "italian cousin" to the mix...should be entertaining. If it ever happens, that is.

Guest AndrewTS

Heheh...great match, I must say. Although I was worried it would be almost the same as No Mercy.

Probably won't even be the best match tonight, too!

WHOOO!! Team Angle!

Guest AndrewTS
That was the lamest Go Home line I think I've ever heard. Please, let no one ever try and take a reference from a fairy tale and integrate it into a promo again.

Naw--just don't let Torrie do it.

Guest Will Scarlet

The big kick to the back of the head was a pretty sweet way to end that Tajiri/Noble match. The announcers seem to put it over. I hope this will mean good things for Tajiri in the near future.

Guest Mole

I just get on the computer, and it is an hour into Smackdown, and there is only 2 pages? Wow, that's kind of weird seeing how Smackdown is so much better.

That Holly is allowed to maul the Tough Enough kids pisses me off. Dues or not, there's a difference between getting the shit beaten out of you and actually earning your spot.

The reason why Holly, DeMott, and Tazz beat up and maul the kids is because Vince McMahon tells them to. Vince treats all of his wrestlers like shit, if not circus animals.