TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

The One and Only Smackdown Thread for 1/9/03

Guest AndrewTS

AHHH!! Brock is going to sell propane and propane accessories!!

Why the fuck does HHH get airtime on SD now?!

Guest Will Scarlet

That match needed some more time. Call me crazy, but I was really digging B-2 in that match. Why do they call him B-2 instead of Be-Square, which, in my opinion, sounds much cooler?

And why are they showing something from Raw on Smackdown? It just seems totally out of place.

Guest EternallyLazy

Well at this point my TV is going off... but I'm really digging this Team Angle stuff. I read Keith's review and he mentioned something that I was thinking while watching the beat down of Benoit... this IS so oldschool NWA at it's best. I've been wanting WWE for AGES to watch old NWA stuff from the early 80's and get ideas

Guest EternallyLazy

Ummm... okay my TV is going off NOW, but I caught the Dawn Marie/Al thing... and am I the only one that thinks they might have just killed Al Wilson off?

Guest HartFan86

I thought they were announcing some people from SD for the Rumble match....that's gay.

Guest Will Scarlet

I think Al was just sleeping. At least I hope so. Either way, that was a pretty eerie segment.

Guest AndrewTS
That match needed some more time. Call me crazy, but I was really digging B-2 in that match. Why do they call him B-2 instead of Be-Square, which, in my opinion, sounds much cooler?

And why are they showing something from Raw on Smackdown? It just seems totally out of place.

B-2 did that cool spring-off-the-turnbuckle jump still after all. The Falcon Arrow was cool looking too.

Geez, even the hosses on SD are better than on Raw.

Well...some of them.

Guest AndrewTS
I think Al was just sleeping. At least I hope so. Either way, that was a pretty eerie segment.

Heheh...he's probably dead. This is WWE after all.

I can't wait for the catfight at the funeral, and Torrie riding her dad's casket.

Guest Will Scarlet

I am sorry, but I just cannot buy a guy with an Australian accent being a monster heel.

And my god, Albert's music sucks.

Guest BobBacklundRules

Am I the only one that thinks big show's tiger tatto makes him look like a pussy?

Guest AndrewTS

Why is a jobber squash this high on the card?

Why is Albert back on SD? Didn't they realize we were right yet?

Guest wwF1587

Oh I see, the evil dawn killed AL for his money or something so now torrie will get her revenge at the rumble ... maybe all his money will be in a briefcase and we will have a ladder match...... pleese dont let this crap continue on through wrestlemania like i think it will..

Guest Will Scarlet

That match was pretty underwhelming. The fact that Albert was on the offense most of the time made it even worse.

Guest Your Olympic Hero

haha "ok im gonna shock him. on 3. 3, 2, 1.."

the paramedic is an idiot :bonk:

Guest wwF1587

hey what about the 15 that were suppose to be announced for the rumble?... or was it another bait and switch thing?... they must be spinning the wheel backstage to see whos going to be in it

I think Al was just sleeping.  At least I hope so.  Either way, that was a pretty eerie segment.

Heheh...he's probably dead. This is WWE after all.

I can't wait for the catfight at the funeral, and Torrie riding her dad's casket.

Yeah, and then HHH will probably fuck Al Wilson's corpse.

Guest candie45

Fuck, I just realized something. Last week's Taker vid was the old old Taker with purple gloves, the real Undertaker. This week's was the way he last was before he came back as the biker... when he was goth and satanic and stuff. Next week it will be the biker Taker promo. Fuck you, wwe.