TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dace59

World Tour

Guest Dace59

When/if we run out of venues to book at, is there any chance of a little SJL World Tour? Well, another on anyway?

Just to give everyone that doesn't have a North American home town a chance to do the whole Home Town stuff, and hey, it's a reason to book some more fun gimmick matches. Give them a "local" style.

*Waits for the SWF to go on a tour to Japan* Tom gets all the fun.

Can I suggest the National Ice Center in Nottingham as a venue. It's as big as any other indoor arena in the UK (MEN/Sheffield/Glasgow) and I can see it from my appartment :)

Guest Dace59

Hey, Birmingham is going on the list.

I'm not having my real life hometown go without any love.

You've got NEC, NIA, and the Academy (If you where going to be realistic about what the SJL would Draw)

Guest Goodear

I like your shirts... although the fact that you look awefully like Scotty Riggs is scary.

He's kinda supposed to look like Rob Van Dam's evil older brother in a soap opera. Which I guess was Scotty Anton/Riggs's role in ECW... Sort of.

And if we're going to Birmingham make sure noone makes Norman Smiley's mistake of coming out in a Birmingham shirt to suck up to the home fans and getting booed to hell by Aston Villa supporters. NIA's a good call though.. lovely arena.

Guest Dace59

Football sucks, and should die.

All the blue fans would boo AV, etc.

If we do the UK, would we end up having to tell people would they could use in their promos?

Tour finale outdoors in Stadium Australia?

If we tour Britian it's just a case of persuading Americans that not everyone in Britain is either Alan Rickman in Die Hard or Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins :) Maybe a how to speak Brummie FAQ for local promos? Or how to speak generic british teenager, innit?

Oh the possibilities!

Guest Goodear
He's kinda supposed to look like Rob Van Dam's evil older brother in a soap opera. Which I guess was Scotty Anton/Riggs's role in ECW... Sort of.

All I know was that if I was facing you, I would totally have the fans doing an "American Males" chant... like they were singing the theme song of that classic team.

Guest Dace59
Maybe a how to speak Brummie FAQ for local promos? Or how to speak generic british teenager, innit?

LOL, maybe.

But you'd replace Generic British Teenager, with low life, fucking scum of the earth, they should all die, Kev.

Birmingham means me writting Dace with the local Goth's... hehe... :headbang:

Guest Longdogger_Pete

We've done an Australian tour before...

Of course, anything's possible.

Guest AnnieEclectic

If you do a show in Tokyo or near the Shinjuku region.... better be damn sure to have Annie E be on Color ;-)

-Annie

Guest Lightning Flik
If you do a show in Tokyo or near the Shinjuku region.... better be damn sure to have Annie E be on Color ;-)

-Annie

Uh, no offense Annie. But weren't you saying something about not being able to speak your own native language?

*can just see those eyes giving me the murderingest glare*

...gomensai.

Guest Drew_K

If we're talking about this sort of thing, I must insist on two things. One, Bruise Cruise. Okay, re-name it, but I think it would be pretty swank. Two, ring at poolside. I always loved when WCW ran that show, every year.

Guest Grand Slam
Fidel Castro invites all comers to a Baseball Trivia Challenge?

heh heh heh heh...

A Baseball trivia challenge, eh?

Sounds like a job for the Heavy Hitter!!!!

Guest TheBostonStrangler

This seems like a reasonable possibility. I might look for one of these sometime in February. No promises or official dates, but it seems very feasible.

Sign in to follow this