TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Buffy season 1

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

This topic was pretty hot at the old forum...so I'll open it over here.

Any one have any thoughts on this kick BUTT show?

Guest areacode212

Only that I can't wait for Season 2 to come out! Damn it, Region 2 people are getting Season 4 pretty soon!! Hurry up, Fox!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

season 2 is coming in June...I'm going to assume that season 3 will come out for christmas...

6 month intervels seems good until they catch up.

Guest TUS_02

You would think that with the popularity (?) of the first set, that they would movie it up a month or two.

Guest areacode212

Yeah, especially since I don't think they have to do a huge amount of work on these first 3 sets since they're already out in Europe. Unless they decided to, say, do commentaries for every episode (which they won't since it'll probably take up too much space), they should come out more frequently.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I would be opposed to them coming out every other week..to be honest with you.

I'm going to get them whenever they are realeased...may as well take the hit all at once.

Guest theWCWRaider

A lot of the time, it has nothing to do with preperation of the DVD's themselves. They chose the six months intervals so as to not oversaturate the market with the product.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Yeah...they don't want people to get pissed that there are 3 or 4 seasons to buy all at once...but after finishing the first season...everyone wants some more.

And season 2 is my favorite of all.

Guest midnightxpress 4life

well i just picked up the set yesterday and of course it kicks ass to have buffy on dvd instead of taping it off of FX and haveing the feed cut out every 5 seconds like it did when they played them.  But i was dissapointed in the lack of extras.  The josh whedon interview is the same interview as on the VHS of the First 2 episodes and is repeated on the dvd twice.  But hey its still worth the money just to have the episodes.