TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Just call me Dan

What match will be the MAIN EVENT?

Guest Just call me Dan

There are so many possibilities for big matches this year, but which match will be the last one on the show?

There could be huge matches not for titles like Rock/Goldberg or even Austin/Hogan.

But there are still two World Titles on the line as well.

Will the WWE go the same route as last year with the big matches on earlier than the title matches?

I think so.

I think Angle/Lesnar will be the big World Title match and will be the final match of the night.

What about the rest of you?

Guest HHHater

Who knows, it's going to be one of those quadruple main event deals...HBK vs. Y2J, Rock vs. Goldberg, Austin vs. ???, HHH vs. Diesel, Brock vs. Angle...

Guest Just call me Dan

It definetly will have a lot of main events, but what match will take the cake and be the LAST match?

Guest wwF1587

WWE Title

Angle VS Brock

3-Way World Title Match - Battle of the Kliq

HHH VS HBK VS Nash

Shane VS Eric

Casket Match

Dawn Marie VS Torrie Wilson

Guest Just call me Dan

Something just keeps telling me that HHH wants a match with Brock because he'd feel it would draw more and it hasn't been done.

That way he could be in the main and throw away the rules of the soplit even more.

I just have had this gut feeling that HHH/Brock was going down at WM.

Guest Choken One

No. They could always do the Unification at Summer Slam. I believe that Brock/Angle is the Final match of the night...expect about 13 matches...Jericho/HBK will a retirement match at #6, HHH/Austin will be #9 and Rock/Goldberg #11.

Guest Just call me Dan

Jericho should have retired Flair in a longer better match last year, leading to incredible build up for a retirement match with Shawn, but if anyone retires Shawn, it won't be Jericho. Only one long haired blonde wrestler gets to retire people.

Angle vs. Lesnar will definitely be the last match of the night. the Raw World Title match will probably be in the middle of the pack somewhere with Rock vs. Goldberg Y2J vs. HBK in between

Guest Just call me Dan

No way. HHH will still have the belt by WM, and whether or not it's Shawn, HHH's match will atleast be ahead of an HBK/Y2J match.