TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crusen86

SJL Metal Card, March 13th

Guest crusen86

SJL Metal Card, Wednesday March 13th

Jew Date: 3pm, Wednesday BT

Arena: The Superdome, Sydney, Australia! The second last show! Really this time!

Edwin MacPhisto will be posting the show, so send all promos and Crimson booking requests/don't book me aiieee info to him!

Singles Match - Send to Zero_Cool

"Deathwish" Danny Williams vs. Cutthroat

- Both men are yet to pick up a win in the SJL as of yet. This is about to change though. Fight!

- Word Limit: 3000

Tables Match - Send to Edwin MacPhisto

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher vs. Z

- Two very impressive newbies. So impressive, that get to fight each other in a tables match! Muaha! To win, you must put your opponent through a table. Have fun. Wah.

- Word Limit: 4000

No DQ Match - Send to HVilleThugg

Ced Ordonez vs. Kojack

- Kojack has been in Ced's face over the last week. I'm sure Ced will find the chance to beat Kojack around with a chair great stress relief.

Mike Van Siclen vs. The Dark Reaper

- Erm... I'm running really low on descriptions these days.

Singles Match - Send to Edwin MacPhisto

Xero vs. Mafia

- Xero hasn't won since not so triumphant return. Mafia will try to keep it so.

- Word Limit: 4500

MAIN EVENT

The Last EVER Tag/Stables Title Match - Send to Suicide King

XF9 (Erek Taylor/Low Brass/Ash Ketchum) © vs. The Clan (K-Os/Lady Red/Shawn Brody)

- Due to the almost non existent interesting in the tag/stables titles, they are to be retired after this match. This also happens to be a nice little warm up for the tourney finals on Crimson. The brackets are subject to change. Yes Low Brass, I know you can't be booked for Metals but you have teammates. Anyway, onto match rules. One person per team in the ring at a time. Tag format. The winner becomes the last ever tag/stables champions. Good luck.

- Word Limit: 7000

Guest Low Brass

Nice card.  Ash and Erek, you guys gonna have to take this one, but if you need ideas or something... whatever.  You probably won't.  I'll be around and whatnot.

Guest midnight_burn

Looks like a solid card.

The main event is particularly tasty, similar to the match in which the SWF Stables Titles were retired.

Whoever wins, it should be a fantastic match, and a fitting way to retire the tag/stables belts.

Guest CED Ordonez

Predictions for the actual second to last Aussie show.

"Deathwish" Danny Williams vs. Cutthroat

-Somebody's gonna win...I dunno...bah...

Tables Match - Send to Edwin MacPhisto

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher vs. Z

- Oh man, this is gonna be fun to behold. I'm pulling for Z for the fluke!

No DQ Match - Send to HVilleThugg

Ced Ordonez vs. Kojack

- The real winner for this match will be the Sydney Blood Bank, if they can wring it out of the mat that is. My match = No prediction.

Mike Van Siclen vs. The Dark Reaper

- I'll choose MVS this time around.

Singles Match - Send to Edwin MacPhisto

Xero vs. Mafia

- Mafia's put my ass over twice, so I feel sorry for him. Go Mafia!

MAIN EVENT

The Last EVER Tag/Stables Title Match - Send to Suicide King

XF9 (Erek Taylor/Low Brass/Ash Ketchum) © vs. The Clan (K-Os/Lady Red/Shawn Brody)

-The Clan retires the belt on their trophy case in a great match.

Guest Shawn

Looks pretty good so far as the Main Event goes... the rest is kinda bland but you can't blame Crusen or anyone for that. You guys need to promo and stuff! Go make some feuds or soemthing...

Hmm... my first multi-man match...

Guest Shawn

<the harsh comment saying what Cutthroat can eat is now cut out...>

I dunno what but damn... maybe I should get some sleep and hope my match it up when I wake.

It's not anybody's fault for it being late so I'm not hatin on MVS or Thug... I just don' wanna lose ma baby!!!

After you get rid of the Tag Titles make a "SJL Hardcore Title!"

The JL fed really needs one if you ask me. I think that it would be fun having one.

forrent.gif

Guest Shawn

Maybe you haven't noticed but we have about fifteen people...and three (singles) titles. That's like one title for every five people so why make another one?

If you want a hardcore title, come and try to take my TV title. I'll meet you in a hardcore match if the bookers permits... but they won't.

Anyways, my time is pretty full up but what the hell? I'll pull a double-nighter if they feel like booking it on Metal... but they won't... and I can't blame them where there are people diserving of the title shot.

Yeah, that just my point. We only have three belts and fifteen people. If you add a Hardcore belt or something like that the 4 peopele would have a blelt out of 15. Whats so bad about that? If you say that 4 belts are too many but 3 isn't enogh, think about it thou. In a way I can see where your coming from Shawn but still...3 belts aren't enogh.

And as for you title. Yeah, I would love a shot at you title but I would never ever get it. Eather that or I would lose.

Guest Ace309

I think what Shawn was getting at is that three may be too many titles. I mean, think about it. Fully 1/5th - that's 20% - of our wrestlers have singles belts.

But anyways.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

We like three belty belts.  There will never be a JL hardcore title, unless perhaps we get a huge huge rush of newbies when the SWF newspost goes up on the main board, have 50-some guys, split back in two feds, and give each group one unique belt to make it special.

In other words, not gonna happen.  Mwa.

Three singles titles is how the JL's always been and probably will always be.  Three levels, three points of feudage, works well.  Two'd be too little, and four would be too many.  Back in the heyest of heydays, the JL and ML each had 22 guys, and even then each league only had three belts.

The moral of the story is: go to your local men's store and buy several belts.  You can write "Hardcore!" on them, use them as suspenders, and have a great Halloween costume.

I am full of donuts.

Guest Ace309

And I am full of tea and superior goodness.

Well, not really.

About the superior goodness, I mean.

The tea, sure, I'm full of that.

Damn Lent... when will you be over? *grumble*

Meah, whatever. But anywho, will we still be having tag matches? We never had any to begin with. If no tag teams come up then Crusen or Edwin could make some. (EX: Spike Dudley & Big Show).

forrent.gif

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Yeah, we'll definitely have tag matches. Always have.  Haven't been many lately, just because of the scarcity of available writers.  We won't force people into permanent teams, but they'll be tag matches when appropriate.

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

Well now...

Now that we're all on the subject of titles and tag teams, I think I suggest that the tag/stable titles should just be tag titles. It would be alot easier to have just simple tag teams than stables, and less confusing matches to write. (EX: I remember waaaaay back when when I was a member of Jack The Ripper's 'The Others', and it was all four members of 'The Others' going against only two members of Red Storm Rising, and I was the only one who could write for my team. The match came out good, but it wasn't a walk in the park to write.)

...So yeah. There's my 0000000.2 cents about the tag/stable titles in the JL. I'll just crawl back to my cave and sleep...

Guest Shawn

I don't like that the belts are going, heck, I'd go for them with Flesher if my Clannies move up but I don't know of anyone other than XF9 maybe who would care about the belts...

I doubtful that they'll be brought back unless Crusen gets 4 teams to say they wanna go for it and that would be half the roster.

I do like the Stables Title part. You can have big stable matches or just have 2 guys of the stable go against a team of 2 challengers.

Guest crusen86

The reason why they are the tag/stables titles are easy.

From the beginning, it was always most likely that the league's solidst stable/s would have it. If we wanted a tag match, it automatically meant that the two guys who were the champion were unbookable. This is bad if you want one of them in another match.

So... In short, they were the tag/stables title to provide booking flexibility.

You'll never see a 4th singles title in the JL.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Looks like one sweet mommachahava of a card with all the n00bs taking up all the old lower carders' grave space =P

*Flexxx, you f*cking hypocrite, you...*

Sign in to follow this