TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zack Malibu

Problems changing custom title

Guest Zack Malibu

Every time I try to change it, I get an error message. It's been that way for the last 2 days. Anybody know what's wrong?

Guest T®ITEC

I can't update my profile at all. I always get an error, referring to something about a "photo"...

mySQL query error: UPDATE ibf1_members SET website='http://',icq_number='',aim_name='deliciousTRITEC',yahoo='',msnname='',location='Salt Lake City, Utah',interests='',photo='',bday_day='9',bday_month='3',bday_year='1986' WHERE id='2685'

mySQL error: Unknown column 'photo' in 'field list'

mySQL error code: 1054

Date: Monday 20th of January 2003 01:35:01 PM

Guest T®ITEC

EDIT: This is the error I get when trying to search the Movies/TV folder:

mySQL query error: INSERT INTO ibf1_search_results (id, topics, search_date, max_hits, sort_key, sort_order)

VALUES ('f0414d2c56a8543dcbba14c7f199a690', '620,3872,16017,770,6020,6283,6607,6821,6898,7098,7338,7694,7671,9607,10172,

23794,23784,24021,24508', '1043091397', '45', 'last_post', 'desc')

mySQL error: Unknown column 'topics' in 'field list'

Date: Monday 20th of January 2003 01:36:37 PM

Guest evenflowDDT

...and I thought I was the only one getting that error when trying to update my profile/user title.

EDIT: Here's the actual SQL error...

mySQL query error: UPDATE ibf1_members SET website='http://www.moreboringdays.com/',icq_number='',aim_name='aLi3NFi3ND',yahoo='',msnname='',location='Santa Cruz, CA (formerly Pacifica, CA - home of CRASH HOLLY!!!)',interests='* Raven (duh)<br>* Green Day<br>* Full Moon Pictures<br>* Something Weird Video<br>* films of... uhhh... "dubious" merit <br>* films of... uhhh... "actual" merit <br>* Vince Russo/unintentionally hilarious booking<br>* writing (though you'd never know it by my column output lately)',photo='',bday_day='4',bday_month='4',bday_year='1984',title='Look Ma, I'm a Picasso!' WHERE id='1618'

mySQL error: Unknown column 'photo' in 'field list'

Date: Monday 20th of January 2003 02:06:48 PM

Guest DrTom
I've been feasting on twat for too long.

We all should have that problem...

Anyway, I get the error, too. No clue what's causing it.

Guest evenflowDDT

Yep. Still there.

Hey DrTom, does it come up when a mod tries to change a user's custom title? You can try changing mine to "Look Ma, I'm a Picasso!" (as I've been trying to do for a few days) as a test, I suppose. We might have to bump the custom title changing thread after all.

Guest Matt Young

How many posts must one have to be able to change their title? I've always wondered about that.

Guest DrTom

Once you hit 100, you can change your own title. Provided the feature isn't unavailable for strange, unknown reasons, of course...

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

I have the same problem....

I've been Team UltraViolence bitch for too long!

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Yeah, and I've been a member of Team Ultraviolence for too long too! I NEED TO SHILL MY E-FED, DAMMIT!

Guest Sandman9000

Both of you quit yer bitchin. You should be honored to have the words "Team Ultraviolence" anywhere in your title.

Guest evenflowDDT

What IS Team Ultraviolence anyway? Where/when did it originate? I missed that.

Guest Sandman9000

For that SmartMarks Royal Rumble post whore extravaganza. Me, CoreyLazarus, and YNA, being the resident CZW marks (well, us and ShooterJay, but I don't think he was involved in this), formed Team Ultraviolence, and promised to basically beat the shit out of everyone using whatever sharp objects we could get.

Oh yeah, and I won. I also cut HSJ's arm off with a weedwhacker, and took that as a trophy.

Guest DrTom

No idea what's causing the error. SQL and relational databases are far from my specialty, so the error doesn't really tell me anything. I'll ask around about it, though.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
For that SmartMarks Royal Rumble post whore extravaganza. Me, CoreyLazarus, and YNA, being the resident CZW marks (well, us and ShooterJay, but I don't think he was involved in this), formed Team Ultraviolence, and promised to basically beat the shit out of everyone using whatever sharp objects we could get.

Oh yeah, and I won. I also cut HSJ's arm off with a weedwhacker, and took that as a trophy.

So YOU have my arm!

Do you realize how hard it is to type with 1 hand?

Guest crandamaniac
Do you realize how hard it is to type with 1 hand?

I'm pretty sure you didn't have to make any changes to the way you normally type. *Zing*

And what's the good word on when this thing is getting fixed?

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Well, Sandman, considering I coined the phrase "Team Ultraviolence," and I'm NOT a CZW mark (only seen minor clips)...

Guest Sandman9000

I thought I came up with Team Ultraviolence?

You ain't a CZW mark, and you were part of our team? Oh, it's pain time baby, it's pain time!

::Fires up the weedwhacker, with bits of HSJ still on it::

Guest HecateRose

I'm getting an error messaged to. I was looking forward to changing the stupid thing too, since I crossed 100 post like yesterday. Is everyone else still having the problem?

Guest Choken One

I'm annoyed for the first time ever...I decided I wanted to use alittle personality and i can't with the dammned Title not working.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Seriously, this is rather disheartening, especially after I made up such awesome subtitles for everyone.

Guest Sandman9000
Can MOD's still change custom titles?

Maybe we should reopen the custom title request thread

Dr. Tom said he tried and couldn't do it.

Nothing can change right now. I'm supposed to be getting mod powers down in the OAOAST folder but can't right now. Damn you Agnes, one day I shall have my revenge...

Guest Vern Gagne

Still doesn't work for me. I'm tired of Not going to hell, and wanna be Narrow Minded Crybaby