TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

HUGE Smackdown Spoiler

HULK HOGAN is back, and just signed a new contract!!!!

Smackdown Results will be up shortly

Credit: 1wrestling.com

-------------------------------------------------

If that is Stephanie's bombshell, it was done good. I had absolutely no idea Hogan was coming back this soon, so good job to WWE for actually keeping something a secret.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Hmm..

I smell Lesnar vs Hogan at No Way Out for the #1 Contender spot...

Guest The Amazing Rando

Somewhere...people are cheering...

and those people.....are in Montreal...

Guest Just call me Dan

Hogan/Brock at NWO? I don't think so, I doubt Hogan feels like jobbing too much right now. I'm sure he wants a win here or there, and if he's coming back, he'll need a win or two just to stay as a threat.

Guest nWoScorpion

HOGAN BACK! YES! YES YES YES YES YES! WOOOO! HULKAMANIA IS RUNNING WILD!!!

Guest El Satanico

Oh how wonderful the great pumpkin hath returned.

Excuse me while i yawn

Guest The Amazing Rando

El Satanico has just made me go back and watch Hogan vs. Rock at WM with some Peanuts music playing...and it's hilarious...

It's the Great Pumpkin, BAH GAWD!

Guest Just call me Dan

Well he's no good worker, but he's good for the business as long as his stay is short and he finishes his farewll tour off.

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

This is a hell of a lot better than RAW, at least they delivered on the show, none of this bait-and-switch crap.

Guest El Satanico

Screw that Hogan doesn't deserve to win a farewell match.

Let him retire as a loser.

Guest Just call me Dan

He doesn't have to win any of them, but the wrestlers who have never stepped in the ring with Hogan can get their match and he can just get his last run with the fresh talent.

He sucks, we all know, but he's a legend.

Guest El Satanico
This is a hell of a lot better than RAW, at least they delivered on the show, none of this bait-and-switch crap.

Raw giving promises of big news that end up being nothing but promises while Smackdown delivers big news is the whole point.

Vince is using it just to bury WCW alittle more. He's a sick old man that still doesn't understand that he has already won.

Guest ISportsFan

Honestly, he should put Angle over in his final match, cleanly, via submission.

I would say Benoit (because Angle-Hogan already happened), but that would be face v. face, and heaven knows Vince is anti-that happening.

Jason

Guest midnight_burn

As long as he doesn't get a nostalgia-induced title run again i guess i don't hate this too much, though i don't particularly give a shit either.

Guest El Satanico

Well then give him a retirement ceramony and move the hell on. There's no reason to give him matches.

Guest Just call me Dan

Angle already got that. Give the duke to Jericho or maybe even Booker to "carry on WCW's legacy" and THEN get buried some more. Benoit is an excellent choice also, but he may get booed and have to turn heel for retiring Hogan.

In all honesty I saw it will be HHH,Austin or Brock who puts him out.

Guest teke184

At least Hogan coming back is a GUARANTEED shocker for the fans, as opposed to Austin simply being invited back at No Way Out.

On another front, I'm glad they're finally f*cking doing Vince-Hogan at Wrestlemania since several angles were screwed up because Vince was supposed to be protected up until that match. It means those sacrifices weren't made for nothing, unlike all the ones made in 2001 in anticipation of Rock-Austin part IV.

Guest Jobber of the Week

See, I think people don't look at this properly.

Those who watch nothing but WWF/E, who never watched a WCW show and didn't care about any non-McMahon wrestling promotion had long forgotten about Hogan.

I know these people exist. I was one of them for four years, and now I'm watching the occasional TNA or old WCW PPV, but anyway.. If I can live on McMahon alone for four years, I'm sure there's a good handful of people who have done so for seven-ten years.

To people like that, Hogan's nostalgia run is neat and kinda cool.

To people who did watch WCW, and watched as Hogan held down guys like Booker T and buried guys like Billy Kidman... Well, they echo the sentiment of "whoopdefuckingdoo" that's posted above.

Guest EternallyLazy

I see Hogan vs. Brock at NWO with Vince screwing Hogan, leading to a match at WrestleMania. It IS taking place in Montreal...

Guest Vern Gagne

Would the WWE want to put their supposed #1 face Lesnar, against Hogan in Montreal.

Guest EternallyLazy

Probably not, but I don't think it would hurt in the long run. Brock might have to do what the Rock did and play the heel, but if they play it right afterwards, then it would all work out

Guest Jobber of the Week

Hogan will get the biggest face pops of the entire show, so they might as well do Hogan/Vince at No Way Out and pair Mr. Biggest Pop and Mr. Biggest Heat against each other.

Guest Human Fly

Hogan has one purpose left in the WWF and that is to fight Vince. That's all he should be doing. If done correctly Vince v. Hogan would have some great heat and be a good way to send Hogan off.

Guest SP-1

This is so simple I can't believe nobody else has thought of it. Though I'm also fairly sure WWE hasn't either.

Vince/Hogan at No Way Out. ROCK returns and helps Vince, making his heel turn. We get superheel Rock at WM in Rock/Hogan II with Hogan going over in a retirement match. Do something after to retain Rock's heat and it would be great.

I would like to see Hogan and Rock battle each other in a match with the rights to the name, "Hollywood" on the line, with Rock winning. Thus taking Hogan's "Hollywood" nickname, feather boas, Jimmy Hendrix music, etc. HULK HOGAN goes back to using "Real American" as his theme music.