TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

Cool shit!

Just to let you know the new avatars are much appreciated. Now you got a cool forum?! Thumbs up for the admins!

Guest Invader3k

Ditto to all above...love this new avatars included...this is a nice forum, from what I see so far.

the fact that we actually talk wrestling, ignoring post count and shit is a testment to us smarks :)

Guest admin

lol, thanks.  look @ howmany post i have had. ;)  the forums will get better soon.  i have some new ideas i hope you all like.  it will benifit even 14k users. :)

Guest Dark Lotus

I love the new avatars... saves me the trouble of pulling one from another site.

One question though... where would we go to get more American ones?  The Puro ones are nice, but the WWF/WCW/ECW crew is quite slim.  I want an animated RVD one!

Guest J*ingus

Well, MY avatar didn't come from no user-friendly "click 'n paste" rinky-dink Icrapboard newfangled listing, I had to go get Mr. Pogo THE OLD FASHIONED WAY!  None of you young avatars know how to work any more!

Guest Stupendous Man

Jingus, that kind of thing matters when you possess manners and abide by rules.  xkiller does neither.