TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

Scott Kieth on the WWE

Guest Retro Rob
Ok I'm starting to remember that now. Was this when they did away with post counts to? And then when we'd say something about it he'd respond in an extremely condescending and degrading manner?

Now you're getting it.

As for e-mailing CRZ, he is still on hiatus from the 'net, so that won't get you anywhere. May as well just ask Scott, although if you compare both pictures of him, they seem to be very different.

Guest dreamer420

Scott Keith was once a decent tape reviewer. Unfortunatly he has turned into a joke compaired to what he used to be. I really doubt that he actually pays attention to the shows he reviews these days.

Guest Vern Gagne
Yes look at that picture from the scotsman book....he does look kind of arrogant. But how do you get arrogant from having a bunch of people on the internet reading your shit?

You get two books published.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Very well I will get two books published and run around here insulting you all because I am better than you because I have had books published.

Guest Vern Gagne

Having two books published is no reason to become a jerk. Although it proably happens to alot of people who write books.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Keith has always been an asshole. It started long before the book deals. It's what makes him entertaining. Especially when dealing with marks. He's the Simon Cowell of wrestling.

Guest treble charged

Going back to that picture, from reading CRZ's WOW re-caps at his site, I started reading the live reports from the Great Western Forum that some fan sent in. I seem to remember seeing that picture on the site when the two of them went to the WOW PPV together.

Man, how sad it is that I remember THAT?

Guest bob_barron

Pretty damn sad.

During the time when the board went to hell I think it was when SK had finished or was finishing his book and was in a pretty cranky mood. No excuse I know but I remember that was probably why he became a MEGA MEGA ASSHOLE.

Guest subliminal_animal
I see. Thanks. How did you get your 'job' there then?

I was already "working" at The Smarks when it was acquired (is there any better way to put it?) by 411. They dropped a few folks but Widro wanted to keep me on as they had very few people that had an understanding of Puroresu (and wasn't an asshole about it). Then I turned around and started watching US Indies. :phaser:

Who did they rid of when you moved?

WHAT????, that picture is REALLY SK?, I'm in shock.

Yeah, he's pretty much one of the uglier people I've seen in a while. Now you shouldn't judge people solely on their looks, but he doesn't seem to have too much redeeming value as a person either.

I've also always wondered how they got that. I don't think he put it up himself. If he did, surely he would've picked one with a more flattering haircut or posture.

Oh and you know who's worse than SK in terms of "I am the wrestling god!"??? Anyone ever been to Rajah's WWF News and Rumors? Yeah that guy is annoying. I used to go there when I was a fledgling smark and I'm pretty sure that most fledgling smarks and marks go there. They think the guys like god when he posts his recycled WON and Torch "news and rumors". You should read through his mailbag. People will be like "Do you work for the WWE? Do you!?" or "Man you know everything about wrestling!" poor souls......

But none of that necessarily means he thinks he a wrestling god, Dr. Libel.

Yes look at that picture from the scotsman book....he does look kind of arrogant. But how do you get arrogant from having a bunch of people on the internet reading your shit?

You get two books published.

Yeah, but PRO WRESTLING books. That's far from getting a novel on fiction published, which is relevant since I believe he talks a lot about his aspirations to be one and how he's good at it. So basically, if that made him arrogant, he's a super-jackass.

Guest RickyChosyu
As for e-mailing CRZ, he is still on hiatus from the 'net, so that won't get you anywhere. May as well just ask Scott, although if you compare both pictures of him, they seem to be very different.

He still checks his e-mail, I'm sure. He still posts on tOA, from time to time, actually.

Guest Retro Rob

I miss CRZ, he had some pretty good TNA recaps going on for a while. Slash had a bunch of good guest columns too.

Guest tank_abbott
Going back to that picture, from reading CRZ's WOW re-caps at his site, I started reading the live reports from the Great Western Forum that some fan sent in.  I seem to remember seeing that picture on the site when the two of them went to the WOW PPV together.

Scott Kieth was not at the WOW PPV...check his review...besides he lives in Canada, why would he fly to Las Vegas or LA or where ever that PPV came out of?

Guest treble charged

Yeah, I never said that was Keith. I was trying to say that it was the fan who went to the WOW shows.

Why don't you go and threaten to kill yourself, again.

Guest Spaceman Spiff
As for e-mailing CRZ, he is still on hiatus from the 'net, so that won't get you anywhere.  May as well just ask Scott, although if you compare both pictures of him, they seem to be very different.

He still checks his e-mail, I'm sure. He still posts on tOA, from time to time, actually.

He still posts on his own board, for that matter.

Guest TomTheActuary

I wrote the review referenced at the beginning of this thread -

It was intended as a spoof of other reviews I've read out on amazon.com where you find an actual review of a book mixed with bizarre and non sequitir personal information about the author. I've modified the review since then, but it takes amazon four of five days to update reviews.

Scott Keith is not a millionaire and he's certainly no philanthropist, unless you count his willingness to print columns I wrote for him back when he had his own website.

Tom the Actuary