TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest realitycheck

SJL Metal Card, February 4th!

Guest realitycheck

SJL Metal for February 4th!

Due Date: 6pm EST, Tuesday. I think we'll go back to not allowing any extensions, hopefully to avoid disaster like last show. Even if that was our fault. But still.

Venue: The world tour continues! Budokan Hall, Tokyo, Japan.

Send to: Longdogger_Pete

As I don't have the winner of Spike/MVS yes, and since it wouldn't be fair to make you guys wait any longer for a card, this show will be a break from the WTT. The second round will continue on Wrath. Okay? Okay. That said...

Card:

TRIPLE THREAT

Aecas vs Omega Storm vs Sean Atlas

Poor Omega Storm is still winless in his SJL career, despite several great showings. Can he finally get one down under the 'W' column between newbies Sean Atlas and Aecas?

Rules: Frist pin wins. Regular DQ, countout, and pinfall/submission rules apply.

Word Limit: 3750

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

SINGLES MATCH

Christian Blackwell vs Mike Van Siclen

Picking up his first win on Crimson, Christian Blackwell looks to make it two in a row in a followup match with Mike Van Siclen. Who may or may not have won on Crimson. We still aren't sure. Regardless, the two look to put on an little scientific diddy to the delight of the Japanese crowd.

Rules: Singles match, regular DQ, countout and pinfall/submission rules apply.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Tod deKindes

SINGLES MATCH

EUROPEAN TITLE

Chris Card vs Janus©

Before this show, Janus appeared to be looking to become the longest reigning SJL European champion in a rather unconventional fashion: By never defending the belt! This all comes to a stop on Metal, however. Despite being eliminated from the World Title Tournament by Dace, the still smouldering Chris Card comes into town for a Knock-Down-Drag-Out OK Corral Showdown-With-Geisha-Located-Seasoning-Katie-Bar-The-Door-Slobberknocker! Das right. Let's see if Card can reverse his forutunes by winning the Euro Title, or if Janus, who's already secured a place in the second round of the WTT, will keep on truckin'.

Rules: Singles match, regular DQ, countout and pinfall/submission rules apply.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: AnnieEclectic

MAIN EVENT

HANDICAP TAG MATCH

NO-DQ (Well, duh.)

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins/Crow/Insane Luchador vs Dace Night/Matt Myers

Wherever Dace will go, Ultraviolence is sure to follow. Especially if the guys you're facing happen to be Spike Jenkins, Crow and Andrew Rickmen. Eek. Dace is still smarting with injury, and it showed on Crimson. But fear not! Dace goes not into battle alone, but with a partner, the returning "Punk Rockstar" Matt Myers! Will the enthusiasm the former world champion brings to the table help overcome the 3-2 odds? Or will the fact that Matt is just a little out of his element hamper his team's cause? Well, it should be a helluva' entertaining main event, at the very least.

Rules: Tag rules; only two men can be in the ring at any time, and you must tag in and out of the match. First pin wins. Outside of that, the chairs are over there, and we've set up an outlet for the weedwhacker over there...

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

Guest Crowe

Can't forget Crow and IL fucked each other up in the previous match, and Spike is probably fucked up as well. Matt Myers may be the only healthy competitor.

IL & Crow tag teaming? Should be interesting.

Guest Dace59

This is interesting.

But I'll make with clear now.

I want to take a TECHNCIAL dirfection again.

Oh well, one last dance.

Let's see if I can write it.

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

Well, I have to say this much:

At least the curtain-jerker matches are getting more interesting. (snicker)

Good luck, y'all.

Guest Dace59

Use it well my friend.

Oh any everyone remember, this is JAPAN, so the crowd will be like every other crowd.

SILENT.

Very little booing, clapping for the spots, the odd chant, and some ohhhing and ahhing.

They are not a bunch of Brummie Slobs like last time.

Guest realitycheck
Whoo, first match! And it's a triple threat... in Japan.

The irony of that just bowled me over. Ow.

-Z

Oh, and Z? I believe Aecas said he was going to miss this round and wait for the next card - he's actually going back to university so computer access is minimal...

(I SHOULD SLEEP :huh:)

Guest realitycheck

Did he? Blarg. Well, I didn't know. The only notes TBS gave me were "You post show. You book card. I die now. -thunk-". So yeah.

(I SHOULD SLEEP :huh:)

Welcome to my world, dude. Well, my world yesterday, anyway. ;)

-Z

Guest Insanityman

God damn it, I had to no show because some fucker from schoool, who I'm feuding with basically, sent a minor virus. I'm pretty much going to all heights to fuck up his kid and his house, so I'd really like if Dace/Crow could PM me whenever and see if I could write a smaller part. Also, I'm the only face on my team- just damn.

Good card, but I'm fucking pissed.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Live at Budokan? Sweet!

Anyone who writes Cheap Trick into their match somehow gets bonus points from me in the "cool" column, even if it counts for nothing.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Didn't I tell you that Doggah ownz Wrath... sweet.

Yes, Aecas wasn't supposed to be booked yet. He had told me as much in chat and I told him he needed to PM TBS. Whether he did or not, I'm not sure.

But due to the mixup, Aecas, if you can't write, we won't hold it against you, and I'll still be booking you Tuesday night on the Wrath card.

Guest Tod deKindes

I move for the next show to be on that little island in Okinawa where Daniel San vanquished Chozen in Karate Kid II.

Guest Tod deKindes

Lessee, the 4th is on tuesday...

Ok, Mikey and Blackie, you'll have about till the end of tuesday evening to get something in; since I most likely won't be online until 10:30 to 11PM. So git to writin'!

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Hrm, can anyone even THINK of a Triple Threat that's happened in Japan? I can't...

...Oh right, that's probably the "irony" that everyone's talking about.

I should've gotten that sooner.

*bows head in shame*

Guest Pa|adin

Sorry all, 1,400 into this match, and I feel like sleeping, and I certainly don't want to miss out on sleep, as I've just gone back to school.

I know no showing my second singles match is bad, but rest assured, it won't happen again. :)

Didn't Toryumon do a Crazy MAX vs M2K vs Toryumon 4 vs 4 vs 4 match once? Correct me if i'm wrong; Not really my field of expertise, and if it DID happen it was probably at Korauken, where anybody EVER can draw 2,000.

Guest Dace59

Yer, you get lucha style multiside tag matches in the high flying fed, but not 3 ways.

And even more so not in the bigger feds.

Guest Ace309

Ooh, irony.

Toryumon is so unorthodox that in my mind I don't consider them Japan. I really consider them an extension of Mexico.

And I consider myself owning the latest posts on all three boards.

Sign in to follow this