TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crowe

Crimson Comments

Guest Crowe

SINGLES MATCH

Omega Storm vs Christian Blackwell

- Very enjoyable match, my word Blackwell is going to have a successful future in the JL. I love your writing style, it draws my attention.

WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT

HARDCORE MATCH (A:1)

Insane Luchador vs Crow

- I personally liked the stitches bit on me match.

WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT

SINGLES MATCH (B:1)

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs Mike Van Siclen

- Not up yet. :(

WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT

CAGE MATCH; NON-TITLE (A:2)

Arianwyn Rivenstone vs Janus

- Janus... you're a sick, sick, sick man! I mean jesus christ!? Dragon Suplex off the cage!? You nutter. I look forward to facing you in the next round of the tourney, by the way.

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT

SINGLES MATCH (B:2)

Dace Night vs Chris Card

- My prediction was wrong and Dace got the duke! Good job, dude. Fantastic match, and your ending was very... interesting.. I like the idea of someone going down fighting.

Guest Dace59

Crowe, Janus.

You sick monkeys, I love you guys. :D

Looks like I got lucky against Card though.

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

Overall good stuff.

Nice match, Blackwell... (sigh) Another L for me. Yay.

Seems the tourney is unhinging slightly. The matches were good, but knowing a couple of no-shows were scattered in there, and... What in the blitzkrieg happened with the Spike / MVS match? That was such a flow-buster there. But, I'm sure something happened along the way.

Anyway...

Yeah, that's it.

I admire Dace's view of the world, and I wish it were true, but there's no way an average wrestling crowd would pop for Napalm Death, especially above the Prince of Darkness.

Of course you can read into it that this is all fantasy, and rules of the universe are meant to be broken - in which case I applaud the NEC crowd for popping for the Death. Rock ~the fuck~ On!

Now of course if Phil "The Boss Of Kerrang" Alexander was there he'd be pissed off that you didn't mention Judas Preist *grin*

Also interesting that neither me nor Dace chose a definitive ending - both choosing counters and techy things rather than finisher/pin thingies.

Looking forward to facing Janus. Specially after the NOSEBLEED DRAGON SUPLEX~! If I lose I'm fearing for Card's safety :)

Oh and no event for Nottingham :( booooo!

But at least it's Card's return to the Budokan, where he won a tag team title match last time!

Guest Dace59

I was at Napalm Death's Birmingham gig at the end of Decemeber last year. Last gig of the 2002 tour.

Trust me, us Brummies pop the fuck for Napalm Death.

But yer, I dunno about people at the NEC, but still this was Dace, Heavy Metal vs Grindcore?

Hehe.

Puro match time. (So glad Dace has Japan experience too)

EDIT:

Kerrang and it's nu-metal pop crap and go jump.

Yeah but the nu metal stuff is a finacial decision. Phil A. has publicly stated that he hates Limp Bizkit. Kerrang was originally a british metal fanzine - mainly for Maiden and Priest fans :)

Of course Brimingham IS the spiritual home of ROCK \m/ , but then we all knew that anyways.

As opposed to Nottingham, which can boast precisely one rock band ever in Pitchshifter. Unless you count Lawnmower Deth.

Guest Dace59

How times have changed eh?

I have at least a few things to be proud about coming from Brum.

And now back to the SWF chat.

Guest realitycheck

And finally, the winner of Van Siclen vs Jenkins has been edited in, as Mikey wins--unfortunately--by no-show. Spike is teh burnt out, methinks.

-Z

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Mike told me he was going to beat me by count out....

Mike went back on his word...

That = not cool....

Note to self: Never trust Mike again. And always write against him. And always job him out.

Guest Powerplay

Yes, Crowe, I finally did them. FINALLY.

Opening Promo

Not a bad joint opener to build up the Main Event. My one problems: I think Dace used the chant too much. I dunno how it is in Britain, you guys might chant more, but there are so many that it kinda disrupts the flow for me. That's just me, though.

Opening Match

Damn. I mean, just DAMN. That's probably the best rookie match I've ever seen, and it's a great match for the JL. The arm psychology comes off very well and doesn't seem to be incredibly over-used, and it helps create a GREAT ending. The action is very fluid, the transitions are great as well, the announcing is solid, and you handle on both wrestlers is fantastic. You are going to shoot to the top in no time, buddy. I think my only thing is that you didn't use the Cross Armbreaker/Armbar as more of a transition move rather than "This is a match ender" move, but that's just the Puro fan in me speaking. Once again, a great opener and a fantastic start in the JL.

Crowe vs. IL

Nice opening banter, showing why Axis/Crusen was and still is MR CHARISMA~! Bah, I say to your making King scared of pyros. Bah, and Bah again! But a (Y) at Black pyros :D. I think the palm and elbow tie up is quite awkward, simply because it they are circling, and suddenly, they are in a tie up. I think a short lead in would have helped. I like the Hardcore wrestling here. Not TOO brutal, but good stuff. The cigarette spot is great, though I didn't think I'd ever read the phrase

“He’s having a fag, Axis. Jeez, is it so hard to believe that he’d rather get his nicotine hit than win?” replies King.

I like how Crowe, rather than choosing to take out a table just says "Fuck, this one is right here." and lights that one on fire instead. And that's probably one of the only forgivable times of swearing, which tends to get overused. I like the blading spot better in this one, but I don't think you should blade every match. It'll eventually start taking away from the shock of it, and I think you should start pulling it out only when it will really enhance the match. A very solid match from the fucking bird, and I'm really glad to see him succeeding like he is. Now all the JLers go and vote him as your favorite op, okay?

Janus Promo

Janus has great taste in music. And he'd better get bumped soon, God damnit. I MEAN it. Janus doesn't completely kill Ben, which is what some people tend to do as heels, which isn't the best thing. I dislike when the "Open Season On Ben" gets overused. I think my guy has given him only a shove over top of a lockerroom bench, and that was when I was seriously ticked off. Short show promo, but show promos aren't meant to be massive. It accomplishes its mission, which is to give Janus a little more direction in the JL, being the only member of the Mag 7 down there. But I can't think of a better JLer to represent us in the JL right now :).

MVS vs. Spike

Nice little psyche about how Spike's neck is injured and that Mike's finishers all focus on the neck. MVS's stat bar makes its return, and I always kinda liked that thing. Nice way to give info out. I'm probably not the only one, but I think that both Dace and Spike should have taken this show off, or maybe only promoed. I just can't see Spike somehow winning his bout and NOT making MVS look incredibly weak. Mike with some nice heelish moves on Spike with the choke and such. It's awkward to see Hollywood getting face heat and such, but I suppose being the injured man, it makes some sense. I'm also hoping to see a return to the loveable face stoner that debuted back in July :D. Some nice nearfalls in the end, and a respectable return match for MVS. I just hope he can stay around long enough to get win one of those World Title matches he gets all the time. And hopefully there won't be a ref around to make him tap out :P :lol:.

After reading and commenting that much, I'm kinda drained. I'll be back in an hour or two with my comments.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
And hopefully there won't be a ref around to make him tap out :P :lol:.

BURN~!

Guest Crowe
but I don't think you should blade every match. It'll eventually start taking away from the shock of it, and I think you should start pulling it out only when it will really enhance the match.

In non hardcore matches, Crow will most likely not bleed anymore, but for stips... definitely bleed.

Sign in to follow this