TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zero_Cool

Munchie's rant thread of the day/whenever

Guest Zero_Cool

Ya know what pisses me off?

Looking like an ####### on accident

This is one that really eats into me.  Say I'm at school, and I happen to be walking to class, because I'm one of those kids who gets settled into class first before I go hang out and do whatever.  Anyway, it really bothers me when someone I know walks by, and I don't even notice that I forgot to say hey until they've passed by.  Other things include..well, just doing assholish like things.  Moving on...

People who don't care when a handicapped person is coming through

Anyway, I went to Bennigans tonight, and might I say that everyone should eat the Wheelhouse Burger over there at least once..anyway..my brother has a shattered leg, he's been on crutches for about three months.  Due to a mistake by myself, he got ahead of me in the restaurant, and was crutching his way over to the table, following our hostess if you we-il.  So he crutching along this narrow path, right next to the bar, where sports nuts sit, drinking some imports and doing sporta trivia.   They're pretty much out of the picture here.  Anyhow, there's this side table that is pretty much the only thing between us, and the comfort of a nice table.  Two people sit at the table, and judging by the visages, they have just gotten away from their office or offices.  My brother has to stop, as he gets to the table, due to a chair being in the way.  Now the thing about this is that the guy is sitting in a chair up against the wall, yet he somehow has the flexibility to have his legs wrapped around the other chair.  My brother stands there for what is like an eternity before the guy turns to notice him.  I don't think what he did next was really what he did, but more like how he did it.  The businessman shuffles his legs about 10cm away from my brother, not bothering to pull his legs out of the chair and move it with his hands.  My brother was able to get through, barely.

I guess that kinda bothered me, maybe I'm the only guy in the world who makes space for the handicapped.  Hope you guys join me next time, when I complain about the phenomenon of how the main hallway and staircase at my school is clogged with dumbasses, who amazingly, do not know what the words "excuse me" mean.  

*relaxes*

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"[stubby no-sells Munich's long rambling post.]

I hate being so #### good looking.

That and Outcast not getting his freakin' matches marked so I can post a show that's already been delayed 3 days!  

Blaraaghump!

Mothernature says, what?"

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Jay Dawg says: "YOU ALMOST SAID BLARG!!! I've got you hooked!"

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Pffft...

Blarg is Blaraaghump's bitch.

Mothernature says, hooked?"

Guest Perfect_Bo

You know what I hate...

Dumb mother fuckers posting dumb fuckin post...  This is not to Munich, fuck it, yes it is, you dumb mother fucker...  Why you posting some dumb fuckin shit that mother fuckers dont give two flying fucks about what fuckin heats them and what they fuckin hate..

Another thing I hate is when people get fuckin mad by me using the word fuck and shit...  What the fuck, it's a free fuckin country, so if I want to say fuck, I can say fuck all the fuck I want...  Do ya mother fuckers got a fuckin problem cause of that?  

Another thing I hate is when I want to read a fuckin match, fuckin Outcast aint got shit ready and I got to fuckin wait till who knows fuckin when cause dumb mother fuckers like that fuckin dick is never on time.  Get a fuckin marker that will get shit on time...  What the fuck is ya fuckin problem...

Let me smoke a blunt to the head...  

B "Loves to say fuck" O

Guest Zero_Cool

Well fuck, man.  Perhaps I should take this fuckin' plug that's motherfuckin' connected to this fuckin' power strip fucking thing that connects all my fuckin' shit to all of my other fuckin' shit, pull the fucker out, therefore fuckin' disconnecting some fucking thing that makes sure that I fuckin' can't come up with these fuckin' shitty ass posts any fucking more.  Then maybe we won't have to fucking use the word fuck any-fucking-more.

Fuckin' fuck to the fuck...

(Y)

Guest redbaron51

You know what I hate.

The English language.

Such a complicated language to learn.

Its so weird, and you have to follow certain rules. I before E except after C, or if its in neighbour or Weigh. I just learned that saying 10 minutes ago.

Also the word Fuck. Fuck is a greart word. Why do people dislike it

Guest Low Brass

You know what I fucking hate.

I hate when people do something and then say "It's a free country."

Well what the fuck is that?  What, I didn't know it's a free country?  Did you assume that I was living my life as if America was ruled by Fidel Castro and you thought it was your sole duty to inform me of America's freedom?  I know it's a free country.

Fuck fuck fuck.

I love that word.  You can use it in any context of any kind.  

Blarg is my word, bitch JD.  Bitch you, bitch.  oooohh.  what now?  Blarg to the motherfuckin house!  fuuuuuuuuuuck.  blaaaaaaaaaarg.

:D

-Low Brass

ugh...

Guest Insanityman

Heh, I feel the same way with LB. Talking to his girl about America and I calmly told her not to flood me with stupid response messages (this happened first) then she said, "America is the greatest country, and it's FREE! A free country, don't be negitive and tell me otherwise!" So I replied after much thinking to say this truly great response -sarcasm- "Do you see people fucking in the streets? Do you see murdering going on all day? The only free country would be anarchist country... and anarchy is bullshit." She finally shut up.

Then you have public schools, like Annie said in the chatroom, "Getting what you pay for." I got into a debate with a teacher... he snatched my paper where we agruing about then he gave it D- orginally a C. He'd said he would re-read it but doesn't a promise of change.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

A young boy in the third world country. Is just dreaming, thinking of how he'd love to travel to America. The land of the free. Everything would be better if he lived there... someday I'd like to meet that boy...

AND TELL HIM THE AWFUL TRUTH OF THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!

Dad: "Shut up and eat your lima beans."

Calvin and Hobbes. :)

Guest Insanityman

:D  Calvin and Hobbes ownz all! But Dilbert come close, but Calvin is the best ever.

*re-reads his sister's book of Calvin and Hobbes comics*.

Guest HVilleThugg

Calvin & Hobbes = My Favorite comic of all time!!

I have every single collection he put out!

Da "wow, what a dork" H

Guest Zero_Cool

Actually, HVT, what is bad is being a Power Rangers fan.  Well, seven years ago, but the point remains the same! ;)

....And Calvin & Hobbes rocks the socks off!

Guest ErekT2k

Calvin & Hobbes= Funniest Comics EVER

This post= 2nd Funniest Thing EVER

IL= 3rd Funniest Guy EVER

Guest Insanityman

I'm flattered Erek, really... but I'll tell you this much. If your still in the JL (probably not) the Plague will strike, and now off of IC mode.

Heh heh... I have two collections now. I just wish they would have someone see Hobbes, I believe in him. *sniffle sniffle*. :P :(  

I used Power Rangers -old school- for a match spot, ;).

Guest redbaron51

Calvin and Hobbes are second to me.

The Far Side is and always will be number one

Guest Xstasy

What the #### ever.  Nothing comes close to Peanuts!  The Old Schoolers can back me up on this!  Frickin Red Baron?  Woodstock?  Little Red Haired Girl!!!  Schultz Rox.

Guest Shawn

Uhh... I dislike the Smarks filtering out H-E-L-L but letting you have fuck and shit. It frustrates me becuase it makes no sense.

Well I've said my piece... that was pointless.

Guest Suicide King

OK kids, this is the one and only time I'm gonna weigh in on this.  Calvin and Hobbes do in fact rule, as does the Far Side, but the greatest comic strip of all time will forever be Bloom County.  That is all.

Guest Insanityman

Hey... I forgot about Bloom Country, Opus ruled.... gotta stick with Calvin and Hobbes closely followed by Dilbert.

Guest Shawn

Maybe Bloom County isn't as popular as Calvin and Hobbes or Peanuts but it is far superior. You guys should check it out. Maybe there's some website and I'm sure there are a few.

I will always remember the Star Trek one... I still laugh about it and there are so many other notable strips...

Guest Christian_Fury

Anyone on these boards stuck in the work world will agree with me when I say that Dilbert is pretty #### funny. :P

Guest Shawn

Dilbert is good too. The one stip I remember was the manager showing this temp around and he brought her to Dilbert and told him to show her the ropes... Dilbert pulled out a noose.

Guest AnnieEclectic

You know what pisses me right off? Douche bags. Not assholes that you call a douche bag, but douche bags. Contemplate.

... I figured bringing feminine hygiene into conversation would kill this quicker than Bo trying to make a point without the word 'Fuck'.

-Annie

:D

Guest Perfect_Bo

You know what I really fuckin hate...  I'm on a fuckin business trip for 4 fuckin days, and when I come back, mother fuckers's using my fuckin word like it was part of their vocabulary...  I know it was fuckin Neilsen that put that fuckin word in the market, but, he never used it in this fed the way I'm fuckin using, and now, all of a sudden, stupid, young dumb mother fuckers is using that word more than I...  What the fuck is wrong with your short, dumb, mother fuckers?

Ya mother fuckers that want to be like this mother fucker that loves to fuckin use the word fuck, ya can suck my big mother fuckin dick...  What the fuck is wrong with ya?  Ya mother fuckers cant touch this...  Ya bitches are all featherweight and I'm a heavyweight...  Stupid mother fuckers...

All of ya say the word fuck bitches, I'm about to coach ya...

Fuck ya mother fuckers who gets fucked my fuckin horses up their fuckin ass and then be fuckin pigs up the pigs fuckin ass.  Ya mother fuckers are minor, ya fuckin fuck heads who be fuckin ya fuckin own mother fuckin hands, mother fuckers..

Bo

Guest TheSatanicAngel

Since when does "fuck" have "property of Bo" written all over it?