TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jobber of the Week

WWE Crush Hour

Guest Jobber of the Week

From IGN's hands-on:

When playing a single exhibition match, players can choose from levels that are named after their respective WWE counterparts, such as the renowned SmackDown, RAW, and Hell in the Cell. Although players won't be racing around familiar WWE coliseums, the levels are still styled similarly and attempt to incorporate elements such as triggering cages to open in the Hell in the Cell arena. In this case, once the cages are up, players can access an entirely new, sunny, outdoor region of the level.

The good side? They're only selling it for $20

Here's some media:

Vince McMahon is funkin' dat up, yo.

I think the giant 3:16 tires confirm that Austin is in this game

And movies:

You know the game is MIND BENDINGLY BAD when you hear an announcer (Finkel?) say, "Entering in the wood-paneled stationwagon"

JR's worst commentary ever. Brock Lesnar contributes some of his... Uh... Personality... To the game as well

The set of SmackDown! has been converted into something fitting for a monster truck rally, and BAH GAWD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! And is that Brock driving a garbage truck I see?

Rock vs Jeff Hardy is a squash, in more ways than one. And JR is still putting over Test's offense. Just like TV! Oh yeah, and Brock says the same soundbyte twice in a row. That's quality.

Ross still orgasms and shouts Austin's name and.... WTF? SCSA is defeated by Test, who's tiny pickup is about 1/12th the size of Austin's? Okay...

So, who's willing to place bets that this thing's any good at all? ;)

Guest The Superstar
You would actually buy that shit?

If it was $20, it would be worth a(n) [XBox] laugh.

Guest Downhome

Allow me to play "The Devil's Advocate" here for a moment. Who is to say that the actual game play will not be good? For all any of us know at this point, it could possible actually be fun to play.

Guest The Man in Blak

I sincerely doubt that WWE Crush Hour is going to be supplanting Twisted Metal: Black or even Smuggler's Run: Warzones from my shelf anytime soon. Just call it a hunch.

Guest TonyJaymzReloaded

Im gonna try it out, just for shits and giggles

more entertaining than raw atleast