TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

SWF Clusterfuck Return Border Run Thing

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

And here I am, and stuff...And with only like, three lootz, I'm giving everyone who showed stuff. And those who retired during CF, do not get stuff.

For OAK, 273 mini Mexican flags, programmed to play "La Cucaracha" when set on fire, and a lighter

For Chaplain TBS, Bumble Bee Man from the Simpsons, a Spanish-to-Mandarin dictionary, Los Lobos, and a copy of the Zimmerman telegram (I got it with the 1,000,000,000,000th taco at some taco place)

For Powder monkey TNT, who is, as of right now, the man, ELM's mom.

For WhoreFrost, a fighting cock named Weird Mojo, and a band of mean-spirited federalis to "endorse" Frost-Brand products (Didn't you already get this, or something?)

For the showing Tom, an all-expense paid trip to the Regular Coriba in Cancun (Sorry, the "Grand" one was booked, for twelve years), and a staff of Mexican virgins (Some are dorky/geeky male virgins) and a midget luchardore named El Pequino Puerco (The Small Ham/Pig) who is in a UPS box going to Buffalo, NY (Or it might be Wyoming, but don't worry, I cut holes for him to breathe while he was in there)

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
And here I am, and stuff...And with only like, three lootz, I'm giving everyone who showed stuff. And those who retired during CF, do not get stuff.

For OAK, 273 mini Mexican flags, programmed to play "La Cucaracha" when set on fire, and a lighter

For Chaplain TBS, Bumble Bee Man from the Simpsons, a Spanish-to-Mandarin dictionary, Los Lobos, and a copy of the Zimmerman telegram (I got it with the 1,000,000,000,000th taco at some taco place)

For Powder monkey TNT, who is, as of right now, the man, ELM's mom.

For WhoreFrost, a fighting cock named Weird Mojo, and a band of mean-spirited federalis to "endorse" Frost-Brand products (Didn't you already get this, or something?)

For the showing Tom, an all-expense paid trip to the Regular Coriba in Cancun (Sorry, the "Grand" one was booked, for twelve years), and a staff of Mexican virgins (Some are dorky/geeky male virgins) and a midget luchardore named El Pequino Puerco (The Small Ham/Pig) who is in a UPS box going to Buffalo, NY (Or it might be Wyoming, but don't worry, I cut holes for him to breathe while he was in there)

Yay! ELM's mom! *lights bonfire*

Oh, and Silent gets nothing? You mean that picture STAYS in your sig? NOOOOOO.

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Damn straight it does, TNT. Because, even if he won or showed, the dudes aren't Mexican/South American, so they'll stay no matter what.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I asked for that stuff for three straight ppvs, but never recieved them. But now I have and now I am happy. Wait to see the promo I write with this shit.