TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Big Poppa Popick

notice

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Tony, I don't know why you included me at the list at the bottom of your post, I tried to be the voice of reason in this thread.

Guest Angle-plex
Tony, I don't know why you included me at the list at the bottom of your post, I tried to be the voice of reason in this thread.

Wasn't he calling you creative?

Guest Tony149

Zsasz, that was a compliment directed at you guys. I've seen some of your work, and like it, but you and BPP got into a little over your story a week or so ago. SS and BPP got into it. And I like SM, and he is very creative. So creative he won the Angle Award for "The Pen Is Truly Mighter Than The Chair" (Best Writer).

This isn't a knock on you, but that's why some guys have trouble figuring out where you're coming from. You get jumpy real easy. In the OAOAST, we make posts that look like insults, but are jokes, compliments, or insider references only a few people get. I know Mario likes to call his stable this, but the OAOAST is truly a island of misfits toys.

Guest Zack Malibu

If anything, I think the BUMP~! post was more or less to kick off the brand feud. IZ vs. HeldDOWN. Shit...me, SS and AP have been brainstorming and recruiting for HeldDOWN the last 2 weeks and have done really well at it. It gives a shoot aspect to the brand feud, rather than just "Hey, let's do a roster split!"

Guest Big Poppa Popick

this...again?

well, in short order, i thought it was a joke, but more and more its personal

Zsasz:: We got over our hump, and I think we both understand where we are coming from now...at the very least we're both honest with each other...rawk...im glad things worked out

In other news, yeah I was upset...You get upset when something that you've invested time and work into seems to go awry. Understand that or don't.

Hopefully everyone agrees that I do my best to help people think up ideas...sometimse theyre good (infernales/dream machines) and sometimes theyre bad

But Superstar, this personal bitterness towards me has got to stop. I don't dredge up past threads...and most of my barbs at you are on the same level as barbs I throw to Sandman, Zack, and other ilk who I consider online friends

I have extended the olive branch once, and it has been ignored...With whats been happening in GCF, I question whether you want to co-exist with me or not

I would ask that we politely drop this feud of ours, once and for all. I'm asking as a gentleman...believe me, I echo alot of Sandman sentiments.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

To Superstar: Thanks for taking an active role in planning a feud and helping me think through storylines and shit. It was valuable. Thanks for also putting up with alot of jokes

thats what i said when i was eh

this "feud" is crossing the worked shoot line too much, im not comfortable with it

drop it please

Guest Kotzenjunge

IZ needs to fear HD, especially when I start getting in the ears of the HD brass for ideas. Hell hath no fury like Patrick's creative mind when he gets on a hot streak.

FORKLIFTS 4 LIFE!~!!!!!!

Guest Big Poppa Popick

ill give you guys two hamburglars and alll the glowsticks in the world to join IZ

:P

Guest Zack Malibu

HeldDOWN production meetings have been taking place nearly every day. A lot of effort is going into these shows to make them shocking, appealing, and action-packed.

I'm not going to spoil any of Kotz' hints, but rest assured his ideas are going to be used and loved by us all.

Also, we've talked to some new posters about joining. ME, BPP...better get yo' asses to the recruiting line. I'm probably more psyched for the split now than I ever was.

Oh, and BPP...Boogie Knights are totally HeldDOWN material. I think I can speak for them when I say they'll steal the hamburgers and beat your IZ ass down with the glowsticks ;).

Guest SP-1

Yeah, it's too bad that the Tag Titles will be on IZ (provided JINGUS and ESKIMO are also going to be IZ'ers).

That's the beauty of it all. You fools get stuck with crap titles while the REAL DEAL stuff is on the Real Show. Not that knock off. heldDOWN is going to live up to it's name.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Yeah, remember when Bischoff gloated about the tag titles being Raw-exclusive?

We'll just put on a show-stealing tournament for our OWN tag titles or something. Then again, I'm not in charge of such things.

Guest Angle-plex

Kotz, unlike IZ, we're going to actually listen to the members and not screw with thier storylines.

And I think MME/Jinus are on HeldDOWN now.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

eskimo is a producer for iz, so since zack is a helddown prodcuer i moved him to helddown and moved eskimo and the absent jingus back to iz

oh and agnes

eat shit and die

enough of this feud crap okay? its really stupid

go have your show and do well, and we will do the same, and its up to ALL OF US to get it done together

Guest Zack Malibu
Yeah, it's too bad that the Tag Titles will be on IZ (provided JINGUS and ESKIMO are also going to be IZ'ers).

That's the beauty of it all. You fools get stuck with crap titles while the REAL DEAL stuff is on the Real Show. Not that knock off. heldDOWN is going to live up to it's name.

Tag Champions will float, as will whoever the World Champion is.

Which means I don't care if you and El Dandy, the MWC, or Arnold and Willis from Diff'rent Strokes are the Tag Champs come the split...you'll have to deal with the BK's, the DM's, and any other HeldDOWN~! team seen fit for title shots :).

Guest SP-1

We shall squash them like the bugs they are, my friend. Because we are IZ. And we rule.

Guest Plushy Al Logan
We shall squash them like the bugs they are, my friend. Because we are IZ. And we rule.

::Dungeon of Doom stands with IZ::

Guest Zack Malibu

Why not just name the show IntenseDrone, or IntenseZzzzzzzzzzzzz-one. You guys should work for a pound, because you'll do nothing but put us to sleep :P.

Guest Angle-plex
oh and agnes

eat shit and die

enough of this feud crap okay? its really stupid

GHAST~! :o

Actually I'll keep doing the feud crap as long as I want. Plus, it was just to bash IZ stupid. It's hilarious how pissed all you IZ guys are getting whenever one of us say something to further the rivalry.

THIS SUNDAY:Zack Malibu vs. Anglesault © for the World Heavyweight Championship, only at Anglemania 2~!

Why is my match at AM II even taking place? :(

Guest Zack Malibu

HeldDOWN will by far be the better show. We've already got the majority of the first show planned out, and the recruits keep on coming. Production meetings are being held all the time. I even had to tell SP, a guy who I enjoy talking with every day on AIM, that he couldn't come into our OAOAST chat yesterday due to HeldDOWN spoilers being spilt. I don't think we're getting out of line when we say we want this split to be as competitive as possible. It's just to draw more interest from those of us here as well as our recruits (which HeldDOWN~! is responsible for!).

Guest SP-1

Show/roster feuding is fine. But zeroing in on Popick is a differeint thing altogether. You can't deny that. A show feud is a thin disguise when you're bashing a single person over and over again.

As for hD, it's fine that I couldn't get into the chat. I was just looking for some comedic entertainment. You know, seeing a bunch of schmucks try and plan out an entertaining run of shows, but failing miserably. tsk tsk, you should leave these things to the people who know what they're doing.

. . . bitches.

Guest SP-1
Hey!!! Did anyone realize they're are only two tag teams on heldDOWN? TWO! Are the Dream Machines supposed to feud with the BK3's for the next six months?

::laughs at the pitiful tag division on the subpar show::

Guest Angle-plex

*shouts "conspiracy" since a IZ guy made the roster*

About the feud thing; I never said anything about Popick. I was talking about IZ. As far as I know, Popick isn't supposed to be doing the feuds anyways, since when CWM left a lot of things were supposed to change.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Dufus, we can create more tag teams.

How are you guys going to create talent?

Guest Zack Malibu

I will say one thing:

Leave the HeldDOWN recruits alone! Contract tampering is NOT acceptable. IZ needs to draft their own stars. We have had not only the mods, but the HD roster talking to people about joining...please don't go switching around our new recruits.

Shattered Dreams, there are plans for tag teams on HD. PM me with your AIM name and you can get in on these HD chats we have (plus you're just like me, so we'd have a ball goofing off on AIM).

I've actually got an idea for the entire Dream Machines stable I'd like to share with you all.

Guest SP-1

Create Talent? Kiddo, we have more talent in our collective pinkies than you poor kids can hope to have in entire careers.

Why?

Because we're IZ. And we Rule.

Guest SP-1

And I still laugh at an hD tag division. Throwing two talentless hacks together only makes a team with a double "worthless factor."

Bitches.

We are IZ. And we Rule.

Guest Zack Malibu

HeldDOWN has more surprises in store than you can shake a stick at. That includes tag teams.

SHOCK TV is back with a vengeance, boys.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

I'm all for brand feuding. I just think it should be a little more creative than Superstar's attempts in this thread. There's more than one person involved in IZ.

Sign in to follow this