TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Big Poppa Popick

notice

SP is scoring off us on an alarming basis! This is totally not fun!

If you guys recruit to many people the roster's going to get to big and you'll have to divide the OAOAST one more time.

Guest Lightning Flik
And I still laugh at an hD tag division.  Throwing two talentless hacks together only makes a team with a double "worthless factor."

Bitches.

We are IZ.  And we Rule.

*The Slacker appears taking over LF and apparently The Slacker has some words to say*

Firstly, I'm quite sure that most of the HeldDOWN roster can make shows that are TEN times better than Intense Zone shows.

And our "created" tag teams will rock the world with you pathetic Los Whatevers carcasses. Expect to lose those titles on the first HeldDOWN~! show by whoever your tag opponents will be. Hell as if I know who they are, and frankly I'm too damn lazy to find out.

Anyways what makes you and your roster the Intense Zone anyways? Is it because you guys bore us to death like how Raw does? All talk and no walk is about on par with Raw. But then again, I expect you guys to top the necrophilia angle for candidate of the most stupitest angle(s) in the history of wrestling.

You guys should rename the show, Illusionist Zealous. Because after the split all you guys are going to create is a lot of false greatness and full of bitter nothingness.

*LF puts The Slack away and now returns to normal non-biased opinions*

Guest The Superstar

IZ is for pussies that can't take jokes very well. Overreacting over a simple joke will not get you very far. Good luck, fellows.

IZ will be the same boring crap I read every Monday. Meanwhile, if you want to be shocked, rocked, and knocked the fuck out, watch HeldDOWN. Unlike IntenseZone, our 'surprises' have already been CONFIRMED and WORKED OUT with people. We don't make empty promises.

Guest Zack Malibu

The rosters won't get out of hand, Dreams. Trust me when I say there are other roles to fulfill other than active roster...

And IZ has the opportunity to recruit as much as they want. They just need to take initiative, but they're too busy sleeping after watching their own tapes.

Guest Lightning Flik
IZ is for pussies that can't take jokes very well. Overreacting over a simple joke will not get you very far. Good luck, fellows.

IZ will be the same boring crap I read every Monday. Meanwhile, if you want to be shocked, rocked, and knocked the fuck out, watch HeldDOWN. Unlike IntenseZone, our 'surprises' have already been CONFIRMED and WORKED OUT with people. We don't make empty promises.

YAH~! Like HeldDOWN has signed The Slacker~! *Zack walks over and tells LF something*

Whaddya mean that The Slacker isn't a surprise? Of course he is~! I haven't mentioned him to any-!

:( ...aw shit. I be stupid. :bonk:

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Dammit, if we could stop burning our bridges for a moment, we could relize that we're all on the same E-Fed, and we all could wind up switching shows. So don't saying anything that you may regret.

I can't wait to do HeldDown, but I don't want to insult IZ because they're different. We're not in competition with each other, we're both in competition with ourselves. We're trying top do the best work we've ever done: week in, week out.

Guest Lightning Flik
Dammit, if we could stop burning our bridges for a moment, we could relize that we're all on the same E-Fed, and we all could wind up switching shows. So don't saying anything that you may regret.

I can't wait to do HeldDown, but I don't want to insult IZ because they're different. We're not in competition with each other, we're both in competition with ourselves. We're trying top do the best work we've ever done: week in, week out.

...geezwizmurphymegatroids.

MrZ but there was a reason I said I donned the Slacker cap. I was in character and just poking a little fun towards IZ. I really don't hold any grudges against any of the guys over there since I only know ONE person from there so far, and we've got something going on before the split happens.

Besides, if you can't joke around sometimes in an e-fed it collapses because it's too damn serious all the time.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

MrZ but there was a reason I said I donned the Slacker cap. I was in character and just poking a little fun towards IZ. I really don't hold any grudges against any of the guys over there since I only know ONE person from there so far, and we've got something going on before the split happens.

Besides, if you can't joke around sometimes in an e-fed it collapses because it's too damn serious all the time.

There were other people talking besides you.

Guest Lightning Flik

There were other people talking besides you.

I know, but the having fun thing was in general mention.

But I do admit that some people did step over the bounds a little. *I actually went through and read this, WOOO ME~!*

Guest Zack Malibu

None of us are burning bridges. The WWE is one company, but the brands fight each other. Of course they then show footage from the competing show, but that's because they suck.

It's visibly all a work. SP is insulting us, but he's one of the best friends I've made off TSM. No bridges are being burnt. And yes, we can and will switch shows. It doesn't mean we'll get buried for it.

And some of the best work we've all ever done WILL happen during the split, I have no doubts about that.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

None of us are burning bridges. The WWE is one company, but the brands fight each other. Of course they then show footage from the competing show, but that's because they suck.

It's visibly all a work. SP is insulting us, but he's one of the best friends I've made off TSM. No bridges are being burnt. And yes, we can and will switch shows. It doesn't mean we'll get buried for it.

And some of the best work we've all ever done WILL happen during the split, I have no doubts about that.

I know SP didn't mean anything. Neither did Flik. Neither did I. neither did you.

But there have been some fucking nasty words exchanged here, and I think we can all read between the lines a bit.

Guest Lightning Flik
But there have been some fucking nasty words exchanged here

...ok, I'll admit that I'm guilty of causing some pains.

I kinda went a little far with the IZ being just like Raw thingy. They'll be better than that. Nothing could get as bad as Raw is right now.

Edited by Lightning Flik

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
But there have been some fucking nasty words exchanged here

...ok, I'll admit that I'm guilty of causing some pains.

I kinda went a little far with the IZ being just like Raw thingy. They'll be better than that. Nothing could get as bad as Raw is right now.

Not you: The stuff exchanged between SS, BPP, and AP.

Please note gentlemen, that seeing three respected members constantly bicker is going to be disheartening to newbies.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Actually my stuff was anti-IZ.

I only mentioned you because of what BPP said about you. Your stuff was light-hearted.

Guest The Superstar

My stuff was anti-everyone because I QUIT~ and will make my own federation~~~~~~~~!

Guest SP-1

bwahahahahaha. oh, man. No hD tag team will ever be able to touch the Might of the IZ Tag Division. Especially not after Stairway to Oblivion. We will be just short of Mythological Superbeings for surviving this match.

And IZ takes all the cred. ;)

Guest Zack Malibu

Whoever gets those tag belts floats, bitch. So you may float, but you'll be drowning in our talent pool when you appear on our show.

Guest SP-1

Or treading water easily. Merrily making my way through the cess pool, back home to IZ.

Damn B shows.

Guest Angle-plex

Actually HeldDOWN will be the old skool show. Going back to, you know, when OAOAST was SUPA-FUN~!

IZ will remain the same............

Guest The Superstar

Well how come the "B show" can actually onfirm their surprises? IZ seems very bush-league to me.

Guest Angle-plex

Yes. IZ is full of lies and false promises. HeldDOWN actually delivers on the surprises.

Guest SP-1

How do you know we're not just holding our cards close, eh?

muahahahaha

I know ONE surprise that nobody will see coming. Suckaz.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

So far you're just blowing smoke until you can actually deliver on your boasts SP.

Guest Angle-plex
I know ONE surprise that nobody will see coming. Suckaz.

If it's what I already do see coming, it might not even happen, so don't get your hopes up. ;)

Guest SP-1

Oh. Oh no my friend. This was discussed super recently. It is confirmed. It is good to go. Oh yeah. FEAR IZ.

And Zsasz . . . the same can be said for hD. Alot of smoke blowing until the first show goes up.

Guest Lightning Flik
Oh.  Oh no my friend.  This was discussed super recently.  It is confirmed.  It is good to go.  Oh yeah.  FEAR IZ.

And Zsasz . . . the same can be said for hD.  Alot of smoke blowing until the first show goes up.

We'll see what happens when the first shows of both IZ and hD come to be then.

Edited by Lightning Flik

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
And Zsasz . . . the same can be said for hD. Alot of smoke blowing until the first show goes up.

Which is why there havn't been any "OMG~! IZ SUX!" comments out of me.

Guest Angle-plex
And Zsasz . . . the same can be said for hD.  Alot of smoke blowing until the first show goes up.

Which is why there havn't been any "OMG~! IZ SUX!" comments out of me.

You have heard it from me, because I know what's going down, and I'm confident that when it's all said and done, HeldDOWN will be the better show.

Guest Zack Malibu

Stated well, AP, stated well.

Never confuse conceit with confidence, guys. hD is going to prove to be the better show, mark my words.

Sign in to follow this