TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ace309

If I'm hosting images for you...

Guest Ace309

I just reorged my university webspace, so if I'm hosting your avatar for you, please make the following changes:

If your avatar is at http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~tflesher/fubar.gif, please change the URL to http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~tflesher/icons/fubar.gif

Remember, URLS are case-sensitive.

Also, if I'm NOT hosting an image for you, and you'd like me to, visit http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~tflesher/icons/ and see if I already have what you're after. All the wrestler icons are best set at 48x50, because they look better than the boards' default 100x100. If not, hit me up on AIM or drop me a PM about getting the image into my directory.

Goodnight, and God bless.

Guest HVilleThugg

Or you could just shut the hell up and stop pretending that you know anything about anything. How 'bout you do that buster?

Da "always better than Flesher....ALWAYS" H

Guest Ace309

Thugg > Flesher because Thugg owns his webspace, whereas Flesher just abuses his UB Tech fee. :)

Guest HVilleThugg

Damn straight...

but if it makes you feel better, I abuse my University of Maryland Webspace as well. Among many other the things I fuck around with, I do host a few avatars...but mainly, I fill my university space with extremely large amouts of random crap that I started by never finished...such as the SWF website from like a year ago.

Da "it pays be 'in' with the tech services at UMCP...they give you unlimited webspace" H

Guest Grand Slam

I have a request that I think a lot of us might use. Howsabout you add an avatar of the "SWF" logo from the webpage. I'll try and throw one together if you'd like.

Also I have a question. Would anyone like avatars of title belts for the SWF? Kinda like being able to wear the belt if you are a reigning champion? I'd be willing to make them and send them off to either Tom or Thugg for hosting if people would use them.

Guest Ace309

I think that'd be super, Mark. I have an SJLWrestler icon that I think IL put together and uses, but if anyone else wants to make up a banner or avatar, feel free and have me upload it.

I DO have an SWF banner on there, but my friend made it with the intention of it being on a webpage. As such, it's far too big to be used in sigs.

Guest HVilleThugg

Mark, that would be awesome. It would be cool if the people with certain belts could advertise such in their sig or their avatar for the board. I'd as that you let me have the belt icons so that I can use them on the site and be able to load them locally instead of having to reference them from Tom's server. I have a ton of space, so that's not a problem, it just makes more sense to have them in the same webspace as the site if I"m gonna be acessing them on the site.

Da "Mark rocks..." H

Guest Tod deKindes

Do we use already known belts and slap a SWF logo on it, or is it purely original belts?

Guest Grand Slam

For a while now, I've been gathering belt images to alter with the SWF logo. Give me a week or so and I'll see if I can't post the first batch for people to see.