TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest j.o.b. squad

konnans friends

Guest j.o.b. squad

ok with konnan bringing in luchadores. with the intention of geting even for the race gimmicks that all latinos were put into in wcw/wwe(at least that is what i thought the promo was about). who schould he bring in with him.

my picks

psicosis(the original)

la parka

ultimo gurrero

Guest BoboBrazil

La Parka! I just downloaded a lucha libre 8 man tag from nWo Souled Out 98 and it was amazing. The crowd was super into it too.

Guest Sandman9000

Too bad most of the luchadors are washed up. Juvi has been going through the motions since WCW ended. Psichosis is useless as well.

I'd say a new generation of luchadors.

Super Dragon, when he's not in All Japan

B-Boy, even though he really doesn't fit the luchador gimmick.

Excalibur

Rising Son

Etc...

Basically, find the good talent in the So-Cal scene and bring them in.

Guest The Shocker

What about if TNA trades Konnan for someone else? It may be more productive. Konnan is useless right now.

Guest j.o.b. squad

i agree that they schould use the younger lucha talent. But they want to draw with this storyline so they will start with the big names of lucha. Then slowly replace them with the younger stars of lucha. Like ultimo gurrera and ray bucanero(sp).

also since they are starting this with a race motivation on konnans part he woude chose the mexicans and purto ricans(sp) over the so-cal people

Guest RedJed
What about if TNA trades Konnan for someone else? It may be more productive. Konnan is useless right now.

Ahh fuck that, he will be a great mouthpiece for the group. For as much as the show sucked tonight, he really did deliver a strong (and truthful in ways) promo.

They GOTTA bring in a few old WCW lucha stars.......La Parka for sure. Too bad Juvy has gone to the shits in the past few years, because he would be a great pick otherwise.

Ultimo Guererro and maybe Shocker would work too.

Guest razazteca

Ultimo Guerrero & Rey Bucannero is a package deal!!! You can not break up the best tag team in the business!

all in my sig should be contenders but I think Psicosis (Nicho de Millionairo), Damian 666, Halloween, Juvie are the best bets.

Guest The Shocker

Not to sound stupid, but what is the La Parka love around here for. I mean I think he was great and everything but this is overkill

Should I praise him too?

Guest j.o.b. squad

i agree raz they schould not be broken up thats why i put them next to each other

another group worth considering is this

thankyou.jpg

t2p has broken up in storylines and they were based in mexico. there is a number of great matches that coude result

milano collection at vs tony mamaluke

Guest razazteca

the La Parka love here is very questionable indeed, it must be some kind of inside joke some where.

just as long none of the AAA stars show up, having Luchadores in NWA TNA can be entertaining, and a reason for me to buy it.

Guest Zack Malibu

My guess is most of the Mexicans that are currently doing XPW will wind up in TNA somehow. These makes way for Super Crazy, Psicosis, and Damien 666 and Halloween to show up. Though I would say we'd see La Parka for "notoriety". Juvi is a possiblity but is also a liablity.

Sandman-Super Dragon, Rising Son, Excalibur, and another guy did a tag match on one of the XPW tapes, and it was pretty fucking sweet. I'd def. like to see those guys again, and I'm sure you would too, in a non XPW setting ;).

Guest shlidgn90

i know none of you will believe me, but i talked to mike tenay last night and two of the luchadores will be ricky marvin and shocker.

Guest Brian

razateca's right, you can't break up the best tag team in the world.

La Parka love originated from him being fucking awesome. I don't know why it caught on when he got to WCW, maybe the dance?

Guest RedJed

He was one of the more popular luchadores in WCW also, so it just makes sense to bring him in. The fans will be familiar with him.

Guest Kotzenjunge

(shows off his massive knowledge of non-American wrestling)

A hexagonal ring?? Wow! I'd like to see that used in America.