TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest shlidgn90

konnans people brought in

Guest BoboBrazil

Where did you get this info? This will suck if true. I want La Parka or atleast some masked luchadores.

Guest Brian

I'm not to big on Marvin but Shocker is quitefiguratively the shit. You will all drop your jaws in his greatness.

Guest razazteca

is this true? if it is then it is a good pick up as both luchadores can really work a great match, you will be surprised. Ricky Marvin can fly like any masked Luchadore and can do more than mere spotfest, as for Shocker, he has been Lightweigh champion in CMLL and you will mark out for La Reinera!

Viva 1000% Guapos

Ok, Vince Russo has B.G. James, Ron Harris, Don Harris, Raven, Low Ki, Christopher Daniels, Elix Skipper, Mike Sanders, Nikita Koloff, Ricky Morton, Robert Gibson, David Flair, and Sonny Siaki. Bob Armstrong has the entire NWA locker room. Konnan is supposed to be some sort of threat with just Ricky Marvin and Shocker? I think TNA should go with Juventud Guerrera, Psicosis, Super Crazy, La Parka, and Shocker. They could form the new L.W.O.

Guest j.o.b. squad
is super dragon any good?

i have seen a few of his matches has very good psychology and a very cool finisher the psycho driver(F5 lift into a pile driver). But he is not the flipy flopy guy like tna tends to get and you woude expect in a luchadore.

Guest Brian

They can't bring in people from EMLL. There's an old feud going back to the breakup of CMLL in the early nineties with Konnan specifically, where he led a bunch of workers out the door.

Guest razazteca

has Konnan's people been brought in yet?

if so than Marvin losing hair matches would make sense.

Guest ChaosTheory
has Konnan's people been brought in yet?

The SAT joined Konnan at the last show in attacking Jerry Lynn. No outsiders have been brought in.

Guest RedJed

According to the Observer, they are trying hard to get Marvin in, and will probably do so once Marvin gets the proper paper work. But with Shocker, its a no go since the relationship between EMLL and Konnan is beyond repair.

Other names they are trying to get in are Super Crazy, Voladar Jr, and Juvi, although its doubtful Juvi will work out given his rep. It's more at this point that he wants to do it, but TNA is hesitant.

Guest razazteca

But alot of the guys listed are regular CMLL workers so how is this going to work? Are there any good indy workers from California that could be worked in as luchadores?

Super Dragon is good, but he's not as much of a high-flier as you'd think. I've seen his match against B-Boy from Best of the Best 2 and it was more mat-based than high-flying. He would be a pretty good choice to bring in, along with Super Crazy, Psychosis, and Juventud Guerrera. Anyone else think TNA should try to get La Parka? He's crazy over in any promotion he goes to.

Guest El Satanico

Yes of course they should get La Parka...everyone NEEDS La Parka.

Oh and get El Dandy because El Dandy is a wrestling god.

I dunno if he's just thowing names out, but on nwatna.com on the "Ask the Professor" feature...

Will the NWA hire luchadors in the near future?

ANSWER: That certainly looks to be imminent with the recent invasion fronted by Konnan. His first recruits, as we witnessed this past Wednesday, were the SATs. To properly advance the Luchadors vs. The X Division rivalry, he needs to bring in top talent from Mexico and Puerto Rico (where he regularly wrestles). Let's see how Juventud Guerrera, Ricky Marvin, Ultimo Guerrero, Psiscosis, Rey Bucaneero and Eddie Colon would do against Jerry Lynn, Paul London, Kid Kash, Jason Cross and other top X Division competitors.

Guest Dangerous A

I just started watching Lucha the last month and it would FUCKING RULE THE UNIVERSE if Shocker were to make it to TNA. Because of the CMLL/EMLL problems, that doesn't look to be feasible right now. Just remember, Shocker was Deathvalleydriver's #1 rated worker in their DVDR top 500 workers in the world list that comes out every so often. Shocker is for real folks.

Guest razazteca

What about the Tijuana Family (real Psicosis, Halloween, Damian 666) and maybe Vampiro but then there is the CMLL/EMLL drama.

So will Konnan just get the luchadores that he worked with in WCW to join him in NWA or will some "new undiscovered" CMLL workers be able to start another Great Luchadore Revolution in USA PPV market?

Guest RedJed
So will Konnan just get the luchadores that he worked with in WCW to join him in NWA or will some "new undiscovered" CMLL workers be able to start another Great Luchadore Revolution in USA PPV market?

I hope its a mix of both. You need a few names like Juvi and maybe Parka or someone to build a tad bit of familiarity to the storyline, but bringing in unknown luchadores to the U.S. masses should definately happen as well.

I'd love to see Vamp in, but not in this angle. He would be better suited in a top level feud, possibly with Raven and aligned with Mitchell.

Guest NoCalMike

Shocker is good. Sometimes I catch him on Telemundo if I am home at the time. Hopefully he will be there soon.