TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tank_abbott

Name Somethings Most Posters Don't Know

Guest treble charged

Man, whoever this 'treblecharger' fellow is, I feel sorry for him. Poor fucker.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm talkin about you roomie.

We're gona have so much fun Tim.

I'll show you how to make a bong out of a squeegee and straws.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I'm a hopeless romantic.

I got my first real girlfriend in Junior Year of HS.

I'm an introvert.

I was at WrestleMania X

Guest The Metal Maniac

In about half an hour, it's the "would-be" anniversary of me and my first girlfriend. I say "would-be" because, obviously, we broke up.

And yes, I remember these types of things. She said I was a hopeless romantic as well, so maybe that's it...

Guest Kinetic

My first real, post-puberty kiss came on the very last day of my freshman year of high school. Counting that girl, I've been involved in some non-specific sexual capacity with a disappointing nine girls thus far. A lot of them have had first names that started with the letter 'J.' Jennifer, Jessica, Janaye, and Jami...that's 4 of 9. My brief Zimbabwean flame, who I was not sexually involved with in any capacity, is named Janice. My theory on this is simple: If you are a female and your name begins with the letter 'J,' then you are attracted to me. I don't know why; that's just the way it is. The same applies to Asian females.

I have a lot of theories.

Guest Phr33k

Incredibly romantic.

I can't jerk off using only one hand, and I can't climax going up and down. Unless it's both hands with a side-to-side motion, it's useless. I also don't wash off after doing it.

I can sing in falsetto.

I eat, on average, 4 oranges a day.

I can't bench over 120, but I can do 20 reps on leg-press with 630 pounds of resistance.

I've been playing baseball since I was 4.

You know this... but I once kept a really strong crush secret for 3 years without telling a soul.

I play the bass guitar.

I own almost every video game system released since about 1985.

My brain is an encyclopedia of the NHL. I can remember a whole whack of obscure facts without looking anything up.

I ruptured the tendon in my right ring finger in September, and it no longer bends.

I have 176 Bee Gees songs downloaded onto my computer.

Guest Kinetic

I suffer from chronic anxiety. I have for as long as I can remember. It's really flared up recently, which I thought was due to various things going on in my personal life. I'd had a lot of trouble sleeping because I was having these intense panic attacks, which I'd then have to try to rationalize and work through to little avail. I did a bit of research on anxiety and it turns out that excessive caffeine consumption can make it considerably worse than it would be under normal circumstances. I was drinking Coke almost exclusively. I've since started drinking a lot of water. I feel much better.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

I haven't seen my mom in 8 years, because she is an alchoholic white trash whore.

My dad is an alchoholic money pinching bitch also...

I am the only sane one in my family.

I am a *great* actor.

I know too many suicidal people.

Guest TheCynicalHateMongerFromHell
I can't jerk off using only one hand, and I can't climax going up and down. Unless it's both hands with a side-to-side motion, it's useless. I also don't wash off after doing it.

You should never be able to answer an honest question again.

Guest Eyeball Kid

I haven't seen my dad since I was 11. He could be dead for all I know.

Also, I have no objections to a girl with hairy armpits. Hairy legs or ultra hairy cooch is where I draw the line.