TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest realitycheck

Wrath Comments!

Guest realitycheck

Mike Van Siclen debuted on February 7th, 2001. On February 9th, 2003, he finally wins the SJL world title. Now THAT is dedication. Congratulations Mike, you CERTINALLY earned it.

Great showing from everyone else, all around. As I understand, there was only one no-show (So far... I don't have Myers/Dace yet). So great, GREAT stuff, JLers.

Card will be up... well, whenever I can think of what to book.

-Z

Guest Insanityman

Wow, Mike, just wow. Big props dude, and props to the whole SJL! I wrote a few promos, and I'm content with two of them, so I figured I could write a light hearted match. But all around a great show and let's keep it up, eh?

Still wow Mike... you so fucking deserve it.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

At least he actually wrote a match this time...

Hey, the devil is outside my window.

Hell froze over.

Guest Powerplay

Out of all the people who have been around since the beginning and gone on to win the SJL Title recently.... You by FAR had the best of them all. Sometimes, less is more. Awesome job, Mike. Truly awesome.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

w00t @ a guy who was in the Alley with me winning the title. I never thought that the same guy behind Thrilla Milla and the Vanilla S!L!I!D!E! would win this title, or even show up, but he did. Congrats on the W, Mike.

Guest Suicide King

Excellent jobs all around. Particular congrats go to MVS... you have climbed the mountain Mike... make sure you don't stop now.

Props to MVS on the title win. Knowing only that you've been around for a long while, and got every other title but that, you definitely deserve it.

Omega Storm is still winless...

Tryst's debut it scary good...

And now, to get the title off Chris Card... hope a new #1 contender match isn't booked on the same card.

Guest Aecas

Ach lost again to the same man no less.

"Oh capricious fortune plays her cards with me, like a Mississipi boat whore!"

*stops overacting*

Grats Atlas, the better man won again :)

Props to everyone... Great Card, and great use of Card :) Any chance of Aecas putting his match on the losers thread? I'd be interested to see what he wrote.

*Thinking about writing a new intro*

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Great job from everyone in the SJL who showed, which is nearly everyone! Let's keep this momentum going next week!

Happy 2nd anniversary, Mike Van Siclen/Jeremy "Thrilla" Miller/Snow Demon, and congratulations on your well-earned anniversary present.

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

Yeah, because of the incident with the lab at the beginning of last week, it was a mite difficult to write.

(Sigh)

I bet if I wrote something, I'd win...

Sorry, folks. If I didn't think I'd have more stable, possibly unfiltered access soon, I'd probably say "So long, and thanks for all the fish!"... Because all I am right now is convenient cann0n fodder for the new guys. I feel like Matt Kivell.

I'll give something a shot this week, but I'm heading back home for Recruiter's Assistance (which is actual kinda-sorta work) until the 21st. I'll have access to computers, so I might have a chance. After the 21st, I'll be on the West Coast for... Well... A while. I'll no longer be training and such, and -as- such, I may have more time / freedom / money to write... Might even have my own system and phone line in my room. Who knows.

Thanks to any support I might still have out there. I'll make you proud one of these days.

Guest Aecas

You've still got support Omega buddy.

Hope to see you soon :cheers:

And RawKnight, if you want to see my version of the match i'll try and get it up. Though its a bit sketchy in parts but I'll put it up for ye.

Sign in to follow this