TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Coffey

I'm more disturbed than I have ever been

Guest oldschoolwrestling

Tenacious Z, in his first televised match last week against Road Dogg, er Brian James. And he got the win.

Guest Coffey

OK, I guess someone moved the fucking topic. Kindof defeats the point of me making the goddamn thing. Fucking commies.

Guest deadbeater

jago, you with the red cobra as an avatar, is disturbed by the work of Tenacious Z? Now that's disturbing.

Guest NoSelfWorth

You know Jago, it is possible to make a point without swearing in every sentence. You might want to try it sometime.

Guest gangsteruwa

WOW!! :blink: That was crazy. If I try balancing on one leg, I can barely stand up. He is doing freakin Asai Moonsaults....AND LANDING STANDING UP!!!

I've heard a lot about him, and seen pictures, but I've never seen a video of him. Thanks for posting that Jago.

I emailed him about getting a tape, and he said he is in the process of making a merchandise section. The day that pops up, I'm getting a best of Tenacious Z tape.

Guest Lightning Flik

All I can say is holy shit! He looked so damned flawless and seamless doing a single legged moonsault. Better than most of the ones I've seen (and those are two legged and then again, I only get WWE right now).

Thanks for the clip, Jago.

Guest tank_abbott

I see a Sid-esque "snap" in that young man's future... Twice the body weight on one leg a normal wrestler applies = wear and tear quickening.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
I see a Sid-esque "snap" in that young man's future... Twice the body weight on one leg a normal wrestler applies = wear and tear quickening.

Well, did Sid keep the lower half of him in good condition? And does Tenacious Z do that?... I imagine he'd have to.

Guest Mikazuki

But Tenacious Z doesn't have tons of muscle (bodyweight) on him either. And if Sid was doing steroids, that would have made him more injury prone.

Guest El Satanico

Also Sid was doing something that he wasn't use to doing. Not being comfortable doing it likely caused him to land badly which is why it snapped.

Guest TheSoleSurvivor

Dude, that's just insane...........

I really have no clue how they'll use him, but WOW.

Guest Showstoppa Icon

i dont wanna sound like an asshole, but i really hope they dont have Knoble and half the cruiserweights jobbing to this guy, even though i love his story. im also worried about how Vince is gonna use this guy

Guest Vitamin X
Tenacious Z, in his first televised match last week against Road Dogg, er Brian James. And he got the win.

That'd be funyn if they did a Goldberg/Lesnar-esque streak with him..NOONE CAN BEAT THE ONE LEGGED WRESTLER!!!

Guest Breetai

MIGHTY FUCK! :o

His first match should be against Flair, who loses by countout when he walks away in disgust at the realisation that he can't figure-4 the guy.

Guest thetrendsetter
Tenacious Z Asai Moonsault > Brock SSP

Tenacious Z > 90 % Of Workers in The US

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

Tenacious Z > 90 % Of Workers in The US

I really disagree with that. I admire the kid and it's amazing and inspiring what he's been able to do, but honestly, does he work better MATCHES than the vast majority of workers? I think not. He does a few spots, takes a beating for a while, and scores a roll-up. I hope he's successful, but I really wonder how well he'll do if the novelty ever wears off.

Guest Mole

Since the page isn't working anymore, it must be amazing because Brock's SSP was ILL.

Guest notJames
MIGHTY FUCK! :o

His first match should be against Flair, who loses by countout when he walks away in disgust at the realisation that he can't figure-4 the guy.

NICE~!

Guest crandamaniac

I could see a Monty Python Black Knight wrestler. He comes the ring w/ prosthetic. Wrestler kicks leg, Leg Falls off, then they wrestle.