TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BoboBrazil

8 Man X Division Match On Next TNA

Guest BoboBrazil

Meltzer is reporting that there will be a 8 man x division match on the next show. It should be pretty good if they give it time.

Guest Phoenix Fury Legdrop

Chances are, Paul London, David Young, Tony Mamaluke, and Jimmy Rave will all be in it.

Guest ShooterJay

For those who haven't seen Paul London, he will be your new hero on TNA, he's already mine.

Absolutely incredible, especially for someone who's been in the business less than 18 months.

Actually, he started working about 2 years ago, so he's been in the business a little bit longer, but he's still a prodigy.

By the way, is it just me, or does he look like a really young Steve Perry?

Guest Joe_G

I was thinking more of Scott Baio circa "Happy Days." He got hit with "Chachi" chants at the first Wakefield ROH show. Then he ruled it in the ring and everyone loved him.

Guest BobBacklundRules

I've only seen Paul London wrestle once, the one time he was on Velocity. He is the fucking man.

I was thinking more of Scott Baio circa "Happy Days." He got hit with "Chachi" chants at the first Wakefield ROH show. Then he ruled it in the ring and everyone loved him.

Damn you! You just made me think of Scott Baio in a baby blue singlet! (but only for a few seconds, of course)

Guest the 1inch punch

Paul London is the Man. In my EWR scenario, he started out as a jobber, and I'm pushing him, because he's getting over through WRESTLING

Guest Space_Cowboy

They should start having a good X Division match like this every week, so even if Russo and friends make the rest of the show suck there'll at least be something good on it.

And Paul London is awesome, i hope he comes to TNA on a regular basis.

Guest deadbeater

I saw Paul London at the ROH at Elks' Lodge in Queens, and man did he put on a show!