TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheBostonStrangler

SJL Metal Card (2/18)!

Guest TheBostonStrangler

SJL Metal Card for Tuesday, February 18th, 2003!

Due Date: Tuesday @ 5 PM EST. No extensions.

Location: Le Stade de France in Paris, France (note: This stadium is a soccer-style stadium that happens to be OUTDOORS, and that holds up to 100,000 people when full! Up to you how full this place is gonna be.)

Send Promos/Marked Matches To: Longdogger_Pete

SINGLES MATCH

Tryst vs. “Dark Rebel” Terry Wayne

Tryst, everyone’s favorite SJL wrestler who thinks he’s a 12th century English bandit, is back in action after a tough loss in the Prism Match on Crimson to Aecas. Tryst will take on SJL newcomer (damn, sure are a lot of ‘em these days) Terry Wayne, who appears to be a rebel not of a light nature, but rather of darkness. Hey, he’s a n00b, I got nothing to work with here. Let’s see how good this guy is, or whether Tryst can steal a win from the n00b.

Rules: Straight singles match. DQ/countout in effect

Word Count: 3250

Send To: realitycheck

SINGLES MATCH

Omega Storm vs. Fosta

Fosta, the guy who just doesn’t give a fuck about you or anyone else (except me, since EVERYONE cares about me), was another man who took a hard loss to Aecas on Crimson. Omega Storm was yet another man who lost that match, in a string of losses for Storm. Can Fosta pick up his first win in the SJL, or will Omega Storm snap the streak and start to move up the card?

Word Count:3250

Send To: AnnieEclectic

SINGLES MATCH

Crow vs. Christian Blackwell

Crow was in an….interesting match on Crimson, where he was in a glorified Hide ‘n’ Seek Match/drinking contest. The Aussie was stung when Janus, his fellow countryman, proved more adept at swilling down some Smirnoff’s. Meanwhile, Blackwell was the 4th and final loser in that Prism Match from Crimson (I can finally stop mentioning it! (Y)!), and the Irishman is in desperate need of the win. These two will tangle under the open air in ol’ Paris….

Word Count: 3500

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH

Janus vs. “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins

After outlasting his fellow Aussie in a drinking contest on Crimson, Janus is looking to keep his momentum going in this upcoming match. However, “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins has been well-rested, having skipped the trip to Russia. Will Janus, the Australian working in an American federation and wrestling in Russia and France, even remember where he’s supposed to be for this match? He’ll have a much bigger yard to play around in, however, as this match can spill outside the ring legally at any time.

Rules: Falls count anywhere inside the stadium. DQ is in effect, however.

Word Count: 4500

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

SINGLES MATCH

SJL EUROPEAN TITLE MATCH

Sean Atlas© vs. Aecas

Sean Atlas came up big on Crimson, picking up the win in only his THIRD MATCH in the SJL. Look out for this guy in the WF, folks. But right now, his eyes are focuses firmly on spreading the truth about “God” and defending his European Title. He squares off tonight against Aecas, who has been a rival of sorts during their time in the SJL. Aecas scored an equally impressed victory on Crimson, defeating four other men to become the #1 Contender to the suddenly-packed European Title division. Will Atlas be a one-hit wonder and quickly drop the title to Aecas, or can Aecas finally get that win over Atlas?

Rules: Singles match. DQ/countout in effect.

Word Limit:4750

Send To: Tod deKindes

BASTILLE BRAWL

Insane Luchadore vs. Thor vs. Matt Myers

Thor and Insane Luchadore squared off recently on Crimson, with Thor defeating the luchadore via a massive Crack of Thunder across the ring. IL didn’t take that sitting down however, and wants another shot at Thor on Metal. However, CC has thrown Matt Myers into the mix, just to make things a little more interesting. Myers suffered a tough loss to Dace Night, who is in tonight’s main event. However, just a simple triple threat match isn’t enough. No no! The SJL has sent these men to the Bastille, the famous French prison where the French Revolution exploded in 1789. Will a new revolution take place in the SJL? Only one way to find out!

Rules: The men will start out on the first floor of the Bastille, with each man in a different cell somewhere in the first cell block. To win, one must make it to the roof of the prison, remove the French flag, and instead raise a flag with a picture of everyone’s favorite JL booker (no, not Z!), TBS.

Word Count: 5000

Send To: Drew_K

MAIN EVENT

SJL WORLD TITLE MATCH

TWO REFEREE MATCH

Mike Van Siclen© vs. Dace Night

Mike Van Siclen is the newest member of the SJL World Champions club (I happen to be a two-time member, BTW), and he’s reveling in his success after years of hard work. However, Dace Night doesn’t give a crap about MVS’ hard work, and he’s coming with his eyes on the biggest prize in the game: The SJL World Title. MVS most certainly won’t let it go without a fight, but there aren’t gonna be any mistakes in this one: There will be TWO referees in the ring at once just to make sure that no one gets away with any monkey business. So who’s gonna walk out of Paris, the City of Lights, the jewel of France, with the SJL World Title? Probably the Germans, but MVS and Dace are gonna do their damndest to win this one!

Rules: Normal DQ/countout. Both refs are in the ring at once, and can count for either man.

Word Count: 6000

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Hah, Germans.

Nice card. The venue is interesting to say the least, and I'm really looking forward to the Bastille brawl and Main Event.

Guest Dace59

w00t :headbang:

First time up against MVS, and it's for the world title.

He's not getting any spot help of me for this match.

Guest Aecas

So me and Sean are going one on one again are we?

I'm going to give you a run for your money this time mate :D

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

Nice card. I think I'll actually have a chance to do something this weekend, being a 3-day weekend, with no work after very early afternoon today until Tuesday morning... Hell, I might even get it early!

Guest AnnieEclectic

What's that gun for, Tommy?

...Protection!

Protection? Ha, against who, Tommy? Ze Germans?

heh.

-Annie

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Seven matches, two titles, one more new member, a prison, and me marking the SJL World title match for the first time (that I can remember, anyway).

Now THAT'S a loaded card. Good work TBS.

Sign in to follow this