Psicosis defeats Simon Diamond

Non-Title Match: Justice Pain defeats Supreme with help from Ian Rotten

Vic Grimes defeats Danny Doring

Mexico's Most Wanted defeat York & Mathews

XPW TV Champion Kaos defeat Shark Boy

Euro Tourny: Jerry Lynn defeats Chris Hamrick

Euro Tourny: The Juice defeats Jonny Storm

Did anyone attend this show? Emax?

I heard that as few as 100-150 people were there?

Why on earth did Jonny Storm fight Juvi in the XPW Euro Title tourny? We had that match last week at New Frontiers.

ChUnK!

Guest the 1inch punch
Did anyone attend this show?

I heard that as few as 100-150 people were there?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

Storm v Juve was not a tourny match. Psicosis vs. Simon Diamond was. They were due to have Lynn v Psicosis tonight but they have cancelled the show (they claim bad weather, ha!).

So at Crunch 2003 (FWA Show) it will be Lynn or Psicosis vs Storm for the title. I think it will be Psicosis.

Oh right, I see. Was it just a typo then?

I take it we got screwed out of a semi at FWA then. What with the double DQ.

That sucks.

Either Lynn or Psicosis would make a great match against Strom though. So thats good :D

ChUnK!

Guest Youth N Asia

I just think it's funny that you can't draw in Philly with: Douglas, Credible, Lynn, Doring, Chetti, York, Matthews, Hamrick, Psicosis, Dinero, Grimes, Ian, and Simon.

I know not all of them were Gods in Philly, but that's 13 ECW names right there. And at least a few of them were major. Had those names been on a non XPW card you think it would have drawn better?

Guest AllCanadian

I know anyone trying to defend XPW will say the snowstorm caused the low attendance but that's BS considering ECW drew 1000 in the arena even if hell froze over. Hardcore wrestling fans in Philly will come to wrestling now matter what the weather. But I guess XPW just isn't worth it for them. I'm thinking they'll try to run one more weekend drew maybe 200 and figure out buying the hall wasn't such a good idea.

If it wasnt for the new link with the FWA, then I wouldnt really be bothered by this news, and the impending demise of XPW. (Ok maybe im jumping to conclusions there :lol: )

However, I must say that Justice Pain must be pissed with himself now.

ChUnK!

Guest Galactic Gigolo

I was there, so let me say...

1) Yes, attendance was about 120, but you have to remember that this is a Friday night show, XPW did a horrible job promoting it (hopefully they've learned their lesson), and in addition to there being no TV this week, they hadn't announced any matches yet. XPW's fault, yes, but it's not like they drew 120 people with a card fully announced.

2) The show was actually pretty good. Unlike CZW's last show where I had my head down on a table half the night, I was entertained.

3) I can sort of see XPW's cunundrum (sp?) they were in. Right now it's snowing, and it's supposed to snow all day into Monday night. Thus, flights will most likely be grounded. XPW saw that probably 200 max (thanks to the bus trip) would be showing up for Saturday's show. Add that to the fact that a few of the wrestlers had to get back to CA or wherever they live to meet their foreign dates and what not, you've got a recipe for disaster. Now, if the show was actually supposed to draw over 350 fans, I can imagine XPW would've laid down the law and made them stay. But with low attendance hovering over their heads, they felt that they were probably better off simply canceling the show and offering big refunds (4 DVDs if you purchased a combo ticket, or free ringside to next show) then having to keep their flying wrestlers in Philly till Tuesday.

XPW are shitheads for not promoting their show properly, but not as bad as people bring them up to be.

Yeah, I can see what you mean. It seems like too much of a coincidence to me though, that they were going to have a poor draw, and so they just had to cancel the show because of snow. :huh:

4 DVDs if you purchased a combo ticket, or free ringside to next show

Thats not bad pay off though.

ChUnK!

Guest AllCanadian

300 people "braved the blizzard of 2k3" to see 3PW. Looks like XPW might have made a good move canceliing.

300 people "braved the blizzard of 2k3" to see 3PW. Looks like XPW might have made a good move canceliing.

:huh: Isnt 300 a good draw for 3pw? I thought they were pretty small time compared to XPW, CZW and ROH?

ChUnK!

Guest j.o.b. squad

kind of odd seing as meanie reported a crowd of 709

Dsc07130.jpg

looks like atleast more than 300 to me

also the fact that nosawa normaly works mexico kind of debunks the we wanted our talent not to get stranded line of xpw