TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hamburger Man

Any car fanatics here?

Guest Hamburger Man

Im a pretty big fan of cars. I come home from work and work on my car. I am lucky enough to have a 1998 Toyota Supra. My Supra is a beast. 6 speed, about 850 hp, turbocharged. Heres what im riding. T04R turbocharger (0.96), HKS GT manifold, HKS GT 60mm wastegate, HKS GT series front mount intercooler, Dual HKS Racing BOVs, G-REDDY 16-row oil cooler with oil filter relocation, SUGITA 4-layer big core radiator, SARD MIG exhaust, TOYOMOTO 3" custom Downpipe, K&N 12" cone filter, In case you arent fully aware of what all that means, it added about a full 550 hp to my car. I have 4 Audio Bahn subs and 2 audio Bahn amps in the back. Sparco bucket seats. Realy way too much to list. My girlfriend has a really nice 1969 Mustang. If anybody here is a Mustang fanatic.

Lets talk cars guys.

Guest Kotzenjunge

MUSTANG FANATIC HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! (even if there's a Camaro in my sig today)

Sounds like an awesome car, I like the Imports that actually have some power behind them. I'm a performance freak, so I never really understood why people list their sound system next to stuff like turbochargers and such as actual modifcations.

Guest Hamburger Man

I like my sound system. And because it cost me a whole lot of money I like to include it in. It was one of the first things I did to the car so I am pretty proud of it. I dont have any pics of it that I can put on the internet. Just look at any 1998 Supra. Mine though has a body kit. Its really nice. Its not an everyday car for me. It used to until I modified it so much that its hard to keep it under 45 and I dont want to risk anythign happening to it. Thats why I have a second car. And I dont like to add too many miles on it. I have had it in a few car shows but I havent really won anything yet. I recently put in the body kit and new tires so it gives it a whole diferent look. I will try my luck again and maybe win something. I have raced it a few times but dont want to risk it wrecking it.

Guest Hamburger Man

Kotzenjunge, do you own a Mustang? Im not a huge fan of American cars but my girlfriend's Mustang is really nice looking.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I have a 1984 Mustang LX that doesn't run at the moment, and the moment we get it working is going to be sold in order to buy an older, pre-1969 edition to restore. We won't modify it at all, we'll just restore it to mint condition, and I don't care if it's a V6 or V8, although it'd be nice to get one with the Hi-Po 289 in it.

Guest Hamburger Man

I dont know much about American cars. My friend's restored my girlfriend's Mustang to min condition and more. And as I think about it, I will try to contact my friend because he took pics of my car when we were at the tracks. If I can get a hold of him I will try putting them in my sig.

Guest WukenBloodstar

Uhh..I guess you can call me car fanatic. Not many people can see a yellow 1929 Ford Model A and picture it has a chopped street rod. Hamburger Man, your Supra sounds sweet dude, I dig parts from Spoon most..what I wouldn't do to have a new Lancer Evo when they go on sale over here..sweet machines.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I just went to a show a couple of weeks ago with old Ford, Chevy, and Dodge models made into street rods. Pretty phat shit, it was. Nothing trippier than seeing a new Corvette engine inside a 47 Chevy.

Guest Hamburger Man

Yeah the MR2 is a really nice car. I believe it was a 1991 MR2 that once beat me in a race. It was before I had my Supra and I was racing a Mitsubishi 3000GT SL. I didnt have the car too tuned up but I had some of the basics that I needed in order to race. Its an already fast car, it was a V6 3.0L 24V DOHC Fuel Inj. Engine. 5-spd. My second car, Well my second racing car was a 1997 Acura Integra with a drag race turbo. It was an insanely fast car.