TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest redbaron51

We complain about the wwf shows.

Guest redbaron51

In the past two years, it seems like many of us complained about the WWF about no compitition, or the work ethic or the matches, but seriously, is the WWF the one to get blamed. Hardly.

WWF is trying to keep us entertained, and keep us at the edge of our seats. With the pathetic attempt at Invasion, and this nWo angle, it made it dull, boring, and "They should have done this way." saying.

Now lets change this around.

Take out Dave Meltzer and the rest of those news bot whores from the internet, and we watch Raw and Smackdown week after week, and actually thinking, "Man this is great." Sure we become all stupid marks, and we just drool over Hogan, and hate Kurt Angle, because thats the way the WWF wants us to believe.

We would have a different perception on wrestling all together. We think it'll be fresh. Vince will get more ratings, and cash. We wouldn't complain, except for the cheap hit by Jericho on Triple H.

The internet gives us so much information. Who's coming, who's leaving, whats going on later on the weak, spoilers, injuries. This makes wrestling boring for many. They get the information before it happens.

Since December/January, we all knew that the nWo will be at the WWF, cause at the internet sites. People complained and whined, because they knew what they were like back stage.

Without back stage information, Hogan Hall and Nash coming to the WWF, we would be in shock, and then bitch later.

So really, the WWF is doing the best at trying to entertain, meanwhile, Dave Meltzer, and Bob Ryder, and the rest of those WWF ass kissers destroying the WWF, by sending out information.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

You are wrong.  I think the same way now that I thought before I ever had internet access.  I have hated Hogan since 1990, and indifferent prior to that.

Guest The Man in Blak

Nice try, but being cynical about cynicism doesn't work out right.

One point you could have credibly made is that the internet has increased our awareness of different wrestling styles in general so now we're a little more finicky about things that the WWF does, even though it's a little much to expect them to uncork a Junior/Cruiserweight division, push RVD and Jericho to the moon, and discard the storyline-driven style of entertainment that brought the WWF back from the brink in the first place.

But you just blibbered about us bitching because we knew what was going to happen before.  Personally, the WWF has been so predictable over the last year that anyone could have seen the WCW inVasion getting squished, Triple H winning the Rumble, etc.

Guest The Man in Blak

*sigh*

No need to get down about it - I mean, it's great that you had the idea and you put it out there, but just sit and think about putting it together into an argument first.  It's pretty ballsy to say that all of the internet is wrong, so you just needed to reinforce that with a little more thought.  

It was not my intention to slash into you - I mean, I kind of agree to a certain extent that people do take a lot of information from the internet for granted and then they use it to spew their own opinion as though it were law (that's half of the fun of being in the IWC, right?  :) ) - but just to give you a little heads up on what you did wrong.  You can be different than the people your opposing by just offering a little bit of organized thought.