TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Karnage

Best/Worst Game Developers

Guest KoR Fungus

Best: Konami, you can't beat MGS, Suikoden and DDR. Although if I had a GameCube, I'm sure I'd be saying Nintendo.

Worst: I'll say Tecmo, because Itagaki is a fucking retard who needs to stop talking trash about other people's games until he actually makes a good game himself.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Best: Sega (if for nothing more than my beloved Sega GT 2002), Rockstar (I LOVE Max Payne, dammit), and EA (I'm all about the sports, yo).

Worst: THQ made Raw. They lose.

Guest Renegade
Worst: I'll say Tecmo, because Itagaki is a fucking retard who needs to stop talking trash about other people's games until he actually makes a good game himself.

I like those football/RPG games that Tecmo made for the NES...I forgot the name, but they were based on a football Anime...

Guest The Hamburglar

Best: Square, Konami and Nintendo piss on everyone else from a great height. They own j00 also. Don't think for a second that they don't.

Worst: EA can indeed go and suck a fat cheesy willy.

Guest Lightning Flik
Best: Konami, you can't beat MGS, Suikoden and DDR. Although if I had a GameCube, I'm sure I'd be saying Nintendo.

Firstly: If you mean Suikoden the RPG series, then I'll agree with you on that. Yet, if you mean Suikoden 3 alone, then I don't really agree with ya on that.

Secondly: Come on. Seriously, Nintendo is still able to be in second place of the console wars and still produces some outstanding games that aren't really that stale (well, in most cases), so don't beanwack Nintendo just because you don't own a Gamecube.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Best to me is Nintendo.

Worst is 989. They should be destroyed.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I don't think he was taking a shot at Nintendo so much as stating that if he had access to the newer Nintendo games they would probably rate high.

Guest KoR Fungus

Yeah exactly, I wasn't trying to take a shot at Nintendo fanboys. I was just saying that it doesn't make sense for me to say that a developer is my favorite if I haven't played any of their recent games.

As for Konami, I was talking about the entire series for Suik (and the others). No other developer has released as many games I've loved over the past five years as Konami has.

Guest MD2020

Best: Square

Worst: Who made WCW Thunder? Whatever company did that, they are the worst.

Guest Special K

Best: Square, Nintendo, EA, Konami (Silent Hill whoops RE's mangy ass and Castlevania:SOTN may be perfect )

Worst: 989 3DO

Dihonorable mention: Capcom, for making great games then running them into the ground.