TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HVilleThugg

For the Love of God...

Guest HVilleThugg

For the love of eveything that is holy...it's snowing like a bitch here! I mean, it's really, really snowing hard! I know some people come from areas that get more snow than we'll get today, but shit....I don't care! This is insane! I went out to the club last night, and when I came out, the whole area was a sheet of fresh, white snow! It's been snowing like crazy since about 1am, and we have gotten about 6 inches overnight alone. They're talking about 24" by the end of today! It's crazy! I'm most certainly stuck in the house for the duration. All of you who are from here but are away at college, just be happy you're not here....except for Edwin. He's living this right now, although he's probably a little too far south and is getting more rain and sleet than snow. But, I just thought I'd let everyone know that it's snowing like all types of hell here....but at least it's nice to look at from the comfort of my house. I do feel bad for all the homeless people...:(

Da "snow will wreck your shit" H

Guest realitycheck

24", huh?

::Z looks outside at the near three feet of snow from the non-stop flurries over the past two months, and the light dusting still coming down::

You have NONE of my pity.

-Z

Guest Ash Ketchum

*Ash looks at the barren, dead grass of Michgan*

Hey, Thugg, can you send some of that snow up our way?

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

We've already got 6-8 inches in Charlottesville, and it's not supposed to let up till tomorrow night.

I'm very happy about this, since there's nothing better than a crisp, clean snowfall to wash away DNA evidence.

Guest Tyler McClelland

::Looks outside at the perpetual 2 feet of snow on the ground::

I second Flesher's "Nuff said".

Guest HVilleThugg

Yeah Edwin, it's about 8" on the ground now, and it's supposed to go until Monday afternoon.

And to all of you who won't give us your pity, you can burn in hell because we're not used to this kind of snow here, so we're all stuck in the freaking house until it's over.

Da "shut up" H

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

/me goes to the beach.

- Taylor "Wish They All Could Be California..." Thompson

Guest Tod deKindes

Snow. Snow? SNOW??! You're bitching at snow?!

You are talking to a resident of Canada!! How 'bout COLD??! It is FREEZING BEYOND ALL HUMAN COMPREHENSION UP HERE!! Snow is NOTHING when your feel your nosehairs stand up on end the moment you step outside!

It's like minus 20 celscius up here, plus the wind factor; which equates to about .... hell, I don't feel like making the Farenheit conversion, but it's cold, trust me.

*longs for summer*

Guest Coffin Surfer

Snow? Consider yourself lucky. I've got about three-four inches of fucking solid Ice on the ground right now, and have been stranded in my house for the past two days. At least you can shovel snow.

Guest CED Ordonez

Black ice is a worse fucking terror, but then again, I've never seen 3 feet of snow.

I don't bitch about snow. I bitch about the 100+ degree days in Sac-town in summer.

Guest Kibagami

A foot of sleet and snow on the ground, and another foot on the way.

Thank God I went to Blockbuster on Friday.

K.

Guest redbaron51
I'm from Buffalo. 'Nuff said.

I know what you are talkin about there Tom. Its insane...

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Or a LASER. God, don't you people listen?

::watches the Transformers movie::

Guest crusen86

I've never seen real snow, so I'll take it. You can even have the 40 degree days of this summer, if you want.

Guest Tyler McClelland
Or a LASER. God, don't you people listen?

::watches the Transformers movie::

Stop no-selling Edwin!