TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HBK16

The one and only wrestle mania 18 thread

Guest HBK16

I can't believe there isn't one. Was there suppose to not be one? Oh well, I made one.

Guest goodhelmet

See, everyone is so apathetic towards this show, we couldn't even be bothered to make a thread.

Well, we're 20 minutes into the Free for All and I'm already bored with the show. I'll see you guys in 4 hrs. with thoughts.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

I'm not even watching it.  Can someone post the results after they happen?

Guest goodhelmet

alright, this Saliva song sucks so bad, I'm back sooner than I wanted to be.

the 6 man tag- Rikishi pins Perfect with the BUTT drop- 1/4*

nothing to see here.

saliva song  -***  terrible.

ok it's over. thank god!

Guest Zero_Cool

The sad thing for me is that my parents may have ordered this thing for me so to watch something tonight.  However, I said that I didn't want to see it, because I was ready to be dissapointed.  Kinda sad.

Guest teke184

Why not Test?  Because he and Steve Blackman both spend a lot of time on their knees sucking Shane-O-Mac's dick.

What's happening with RVD-Regal?  As much as I like RVD, I think it is a MONUMENTALLY STUPID act to open the show with this match because Regal's slowness will have a negative effect on the crowd.

EDIT- It appears I was wrong with my assumption, but it's surprising that ANYONE but Benoit has been able to get a good match out of Regal.

Guest goodhelmet

Man, I was digging the #### out of that match. Give them another 6 or 7 minutes and it could have reached 3-4 *s. As it was, I'd say **1/2.

Guest RicFlairGlory

God doesnt anybody realize that rating a match with Astericks, which arent even fucking stars, makes you look like a huge faggot?

Guest Kahran Ramsus

"Well RVD won the IC belt

Time for bps to whoregasm"

What did he ever do to you?

Guest The Man in Blak
Get your asses in chat and do play by play!  ... please?

Oh, yeah - we do have an mIRC channel, don't we?   :0

Anyways, so RVD beat Regal and Rikishi beat Perfect.  What's next on tap?

Guest Tony149

It should be noted that Rikishi, Albert & Scotty 2 Hotty beat Mr. Perfect, Test & Lance Storm on Heat.

Guest goodhelmet

DDP retains. Some good near falls toward the end but once again too short. As is, a really good Smackdown or RAW match but for a PPV? **1/2

Guest Impaler

Well, it's over, DDP wins. And now Christian's throwing a tantrum, which is more of a reaction than the crowd is giving. I'm getting the feeling that the crowd is miked bad, since the Rock just came on and even the Rocky chants are pretty dull.

Guest Daredevil21

Well I got scared cause it didn't come on for me at first, but then it came on just in time for the dumbass Saliva song. RVD got really messed up from that back suplex and his mouth was bleeding after it. I think that's why they ended the match right after that. No way they would have given that match only 6 minutes. I was liking it, but I think that's why they sent it home early ala the opener last year.

No surprise that DDP won, what with it being his first wrestling appearance at WM. I may be alone on this one so far, but I think the crowd is kinda shitty, considering it's Wrestlemania, there are 67,000 fans and dammit it's in Canada where the fans usually rock. Hopefully that will change as the night continues.

Guest goodhelmet

Actually, the Rock was getting booed pretty soundly. Even the "Finally, the Rock has come back.... chant didn't elicit the normal crowd frenzy. Hmmm?

Guest Vyce

I'm not watching the show either.  I'm gonna wait till tomorrow, see what the various reactions / reviews are, and then I *might* order the replay on Tuesday.  ####, I'm even curious as to what Keith will say about this.  I don't usually follow his ratings, but if he pans it, than I'll no for sure that there's nothing redeemable about the PPV.

BTW, am I the only one who would like SHANE to book the shows, rather than Steph?  Sure, we'd get guys like Test pushed hard, but with Shane, perhaps the main event title match wouldn't be fucked up by stupid dog angles.

Guest goodhelmet

"dammit it's in Canada where the fans usually rock"

Whaddya expect, canadiens are 0-3 right now. (Test, Storm, Christian).