TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HBK16

The one and only wrestle mania 18 thread

Guest Vyce

Remember, Chris Jericho, at least WE were behind you.

The only way the WWF can make this up to me is if they have Benoit come in sometime next month and DESTROY Trips for the title.

But that won't happen.

Guest RicFlairGlory

God, I'd never find myself agreeing with BPS, but HHH  just sucked too badly tonight for me to like him....

Guest Repo Man jr

Good show but I didn't really get into the main event after Hogan Rock. And also not really any big supprises was there. But I liked all matches, apart from the Angle one  and the Womans match. Actually the tag match was a bit of a let down. But the Hogan match was good and even though I don't expect it to go anywhere it was cool top be a Hulkamaniac again for one night! Oh man, that was real cheesy!

Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

All I can do is quote Charlie Brown

Good Fucking Grief.

Fuck HHH and the horse he rode in on.

Guest chirs3

Thank God you can swear on these boards.

I have nothing against Triple H. I kinda like him. Moreso when he's a smartass than THE GAME, but I kinda like him.

FUCK HHH. Jericho was the best thing to happen to the world Title in a while. And unless Jericho pulls the old "Rematch thanks to Vin-Man" tomorrow on Raw and wins, which will in turn kill the credibility of the UNDISPUTED WORLD TITLE, then it looks like Trip will carry it for a while.

Gosh darn fuck shit fucker fucketty fuck fuck.

off the top of my head and in my opinion:

The lack of inspiration in matches

The dead in the water storyline.

The McMahon ball washing

The Roids

The lack of a moveset

The poor performance as a face character

He just doesnt deserve it. not like this.

Guest Sakura

Jericho's reign didn't exactly set the world on fire and I don't recall the last great match he had. HHH isn't the biggest face in the WWF, but at least he isn't a midcarder.

Jericho's reign was sabotaged from the start by poor booking. It wasnt his fault.

Who's been performing better?

Jericho or HHH since he came back.

Who's been more believable in their given roles?

Who's been putting in the work and not phoning his matches in?

Jericho

Jericho

Jericho

Guest Anglesault

I mean really, when you have bad matches with Angle, Jericho and Angle and Jericho togther, something's up.

Guest bob_barron

I really enjoyed WMX-8. I have no problem with Triple H winning. I'll give the WWF the benefit of the doubt and see where it leads.

Rock-n-Hogan v. Outsiders will be HUGE.

His reign didnt set the world on fire.

Honestly do you really want to see whats coming now?

HHH as champ

fending off Steph.

Jericho going to midcard ####.

Maybe tomorrow night we can finally have the long awaited blow off match between Hunter and Steph. And now they can make it a title match!

Thats gonna make everything better for sure. I mean, why have a hard working, convincing heel as champ when you can have a lazy, directionless gorilla roid fiend, face champ?

I know i want 2 hours of HHH/Steph in place of the 1h30 minutes of HHH/Steph.

I smell money.

Guest Human Fly

A little dissapointing to me. The main storyline in the main event was whether Triple H would pedigree Stephanie or not. The crowd heat was kind of dead after Rock and Hogan. That should have been the last match. The insane heat for that match made it enjoyable. Hall and Nash jumping Hogan after the match was dissapointing. Are there any plans for a 3rd NWO member?

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

I smell money too, only its in the main event at Backlash: Hogan and The Rock vs. The Outsiders.

Guest Impaler

To quote somebody from the chat, I can just imagine that this is what the past few nights have been like for HHH and Stephanie- "Ooooh yeah, bend over....have I mentioned lately that I want the belts?"

Guest Tha Cunnysmythe

Sakura's the only person here making any goddamn sense. So Triple H won. Meh. Big fucking deal.

Rock/Hogan vs. Outsiders.

I smell Grecian for Men.

I know I'd forgive my mortal enemy for plowing me down with a semi truck while I'm in an ambulance.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Pardon me for wanting a face world champion to be over and not suck

Who won tonight?  HHH or Nash?

I can't seem to tell the difference anymore.

Oh wait...Nash was over.

Guest Some Guy

Who ever decided the order of the matches should be fired.  No one could have followed Hogan/Rock as far as crowd intensity and it really ruined the HHH/Jericho match.  There was very little heat, which surprises me considering Y2J is Canadian.  Rock/Hogan was booked and promoted to be the top match and should have been it.  I understand that the world title match is supposed to be the main event but this should have been the exception.  They did it for Hogan at Mania 8, they should have for this one.  While I'm bitching about a show that I enjoyed, they need to cut out all the comercials and music acts, they added nothing to the show except about a 1/2 hour of excessive time.

Guest Sakura

Ok, so HHH is not the best choice for a face champion. We all agree on that. This doesn't explain why it's so horrible that he won when the former champ was being treated like a midcarder. Why is this such a tragedy? Match quality isn't going to go down. HHH would still be around if he had lost. Steph would still be around if HHH lost. Nothing is going to change, except maybe the championship won't be treated like it's second rate.

Tha Cunnysmythe Posted on Mar. 17 2002,23:16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura's the only person here making any goddamn sense. So Triple H won. Meh. Big fucking deal.

I see the light now. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

I mean, coming on a wrestling message board and expressing my opinions about a major WWF storyline???

what the fuck was I thinking?

I'll try to work on that in the future.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Yes the crowd was drained from Hogan and Rock...but it's not like HHH has ever inspired a hot match as a face.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I know why Austin has been pissed now.

They made Rock and HHH out to be gods...he got to wrestle Scott Hall.

Guest The Man in Blak

I'd say it will be Hogan/Rock v. The Outsiders and then Rock turns, bitter 'cause of the Ambulance and because he doesn't need Hogan.

Guest The Man in Blak

Yeah, Austin got the ultimate shaft here - I mean, here's the guy that was the sparkplug for your company's resurrection and revolution, the guy that came back from a broken neck, and they stuffed him with SCOTT HALL?  "Whassupwitdat"?